EDITORS NOTE: I dont feel these symptoms. Bringing some sort of awareness.
Conversation starter. You sense something with someone, you can sense something is off. Are you ok?
Most people hide behind a screen, keep up a false face, problems maybe going on. Problems at work, worker harassment, employee harassment, boss harassment. Can also be not making enough money to pay bills, getting into debt.
Can also be in a college student who is struggling with debt, can be an outcast in their classes, having problems with the coursework and the professors who won't see whats going on. Maybe even bullying by other people in class or possibly the professors
Or, can be a problem in high school. Taunted on your looks, how you dress, your eye glasses, skin color, wardrobe, smile. Social media bullying.
Can even go right to your home. Your kids are suffering, your spouse is against you..
Why is depression in men commonly not recognized?
we hide it. We dont show it. We dont want help, we dont expect help.
Why is depression in men so hard to accept?
- How do we treat it:
- Community mental health centers
- Employee assistance programs
- Family doctors
- Family service/social agencies
- Health maintenance organizations
- Hospital psychiatry departments and outpatient clinics
- Local medical or psychiatric societies
- Mental health specialists such as psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, or mental health counselors
- Private clinics and facilities
- State hospital outpatient clinics
- University or medical school affiliated programs
Are you ok??????