So again this is not what I'm doing now because of the coronavirus.
I just want to get that out the way before people start fussing that I'm not social distancing.🤭
I drink tons of water and eat a banana.
1. Basic arm stretch. 5 forward 5 backwards. I use a 5ft pole to help with consistency.
2. Forward bend over hamstring stretch (hold 10 secs) Legs together both palms on the ground and put the front of my feet on the pole to help get more flexibility
3. Left over right then right over left hamstring stretches (both sides hold 10 secs)
4. Groin stretch legs pointing outward butt as close to the floor as you can get. (hold 10 secs)
5. Side ways hamstring stretch (10 secs each side)
6. wide leg forward bend (hold 10 secs)
7. Wide leg side ways stretch (hold 10 secs both sides)
prep: Set up 8 mini hurdles 2 footsteps apart.
8. Jump through (2 times)
9. A-skips (4 times)
10. Side ways step throughs (4 times)
11. Two step drills (4 times)
12. Three step drills (4 times)
13. Straight run throughs (4 times)
14. Deadlift Bar only because we still warming up. (8 reps)
Now it's time for the work out time.
15. Deadlift 95lbs 3 sets 10 reps.
16. High bar squats 115lbs 12 reps 3 sets
17. Sled pulls 4 reps 3 sets 85lbs
18. Explosive jumps onto a 30 inch box 12 reps 3 sets
19. Burners 15 reps each leg 3 sets at 30lbs.
20. reverse fly 10 reps 3 sets 15lbs dumbells
21. Butterfly situps 30 reps 3 sets
22. Bench press 10 reps 3 sets 105lbs
23. I use my foam roller and roll out my quads front and side
24. Roll out the calfs
25. Hamstring stretch.
26 5 fire hydrants, 5 leg rolls backwards.
Okay so this is my workout routine.
I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading.