YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS... I'M NOT KIDDING! ... Have you ever tried, or heard of, "RAGE YOGA"?

laurieluvsit
What is "Rage Yoga" you ask? ... here's the video. It's only about 2 minutes long, you have got to watch it!

(WARNING: Yoga Instructor Ashley Duzich says..."Shake that booty at the one you are admiring!" ... lol) ...

Rage Yoga - Link Here

RAGE YOGA:
[reyj yoh-guh] noun: a practice involving stretching, positional exercises and bad humor, with the goal of attaining good health and to become zen as f*ck. More than just a practice, Rage Yoga is an attitude.

Ashley also says Rage Yoga is for the Misfits, Outcasts and Weirdo's of society and those who just don't usually fit in normally.

Is this for you? ... thoughts Please!

... and tell me this isn't the perfect Rage Yoga Music! ...
YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS... IM NOT KIDDING! ... Have you ever tried, or heard of, RAGE YOGA?
A. No, I have never heard of it but since it is for the outcasts of society and those that don't fit it to tradition, I would love to try the F*** out of it! ... lol
B. Yes, I have heard of it but never tried it
C. I don't think Rage Yoga is my cup of tea... lol
Vote C
D. Laurie, where in the F**K do you come up with all this bizzare stuff?
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the F**KING "Rage Yoga" survey G** D*** IT! ... lol
Vote E
GirlGuy
14
3