Girls, Have Confidence in Yourselves!

There is nothing more attractive to guys than confidence. I see so many girls just write themselves off because they don't feel like they're up to "standards" set by society. I find this saddening because every guy is looking for something different. Just because you might not match what you see on the cover of magazines (which is fake anyway) doesn't mean your aren't perfect in someone else's eyes. The girl that I'm with now isn't perfect (nobody is), but she rocks it and it's a huge turn on and I wouldn't change anything about her if I could. I hate to see girls assume that they aren't good enough. So bottom line, be proud of who you are and what God already put his paint brush on.

Girls, be confident in yourself!

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem like a quality dude, keep it up 👍🏻

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 6

• Can we make a clone of you?
    We need more men out here like this!!

• Nicely said. Not many guys would come right out an say something like that. 👍

• Who says I don't match the cover of magazines. I'm fucking perfection bitch. I'm straight up slaying this bitch

• Wow you are a fabulous person and ifk about other girls but I do it to understand how I come off to others like first impression wise

• where do I find a guy like you xD

• Haha, guys like me are around. Sometimes it just takes a little looking to find them.

• i never find them haha 😣

• Thank you nd I’m glad you exist :)