How To Be Attractive

LatinTango0614

Welcome to this mytake. I am here to share with you how to become more OUTWARDLY attractive based on my own learning experiences.

1. Take a shower

How To Be Attractive

Unless you'd like to have oil pit hair and stink like this-

How To Be Attractive

Not a good look.

2. Shave

How To Be Attractive

Shave your legs, and your arm pits, so you don't look like this-

How To Be Attractive

3. Keep good eyebrows

How To Be Attractive

Keep neat, natural looking brows. Don't over pluck or shape your eyebrows yourself. Otherwise you could end up looking like this-

How To Be Attractive

And don't you dare fill them in with makeup so much they look like this-

How To Be Attractive

I will slap anyone who has these.

4. Do something with your hair

How To Be Attractive

Keeping healthy, fluffy hair is guaranteed to make anyone more attractive. Don't walk around looking like this-

How To Be Attractive

Please don't get crazy with the ombré like I see so many girls doing. You look like this-

How To Be Attractive

5. If you want to use makeup, use it correctly.

How To Be Attractive

Don't cake your face in foundation or you'll look like this-

How To Be Attractive

Use the right shade match, or risk looking like this-

How To Be Attractive

Keep lips glossy and natural colored, otherwise you look dead- (also note that this woman has broken every beauty rule known to man)

How To Be Attractive

If you can't do winged liner correctly, don't do it at all-

How To Be Attractive

6. Don't dress like a slob

How To Be Attractive

Because this isn't pretty-

How To Be Attractive

7. Along with showering, brush your teeth and use deodorant.

How To Be Attractive

Don't want this to happen-

How To Be Attractive

Basically, if you follow all of these instructions, you should be much more attractive than if you don't.

How To Be Attractive
17
16

Most Helpful Guy

• lazermazer
    This take should be renamed how to do the basics (women)

These points are basics.
    Good try.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• BellaIsQueen
    LOLed hard @ pictures. I should hire you for choosing pictures to put in my polls.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1516
  • HomoFuge
    I do all of this not to look ‘attractive’ but so that I don’t look like a tramp. I am still ugly and always getting rejected by men but I don’t mind being single. I have a lot of time to myself and independence that people in relationships don’t have.
  • Femdomina
    Nice tips & hints, I always appreciate a good advice.
    I don't wear makeup, I dress up casually or sporty, and I don't need to shave my legs cause they are naturally hairless (it's rare but I guess I'm lucky).
  • Lman3000
    I'll give a better answer it's a little something called the way you were born A. K. A Genetics, unless you got the dollar to buy all the shit you need to change your face, buy the top clothes, or improve your body, it either gonna be the way you are for awhile before you notice change or people gonna tell you the same shit before, Fuck trying to be attractive it's nothing but lies and bullshit
  • briecheese07
    Hafta say, it's your choice whether to shave or not.
  • -Wildfire-_
    hahah I found this pretty funny. I thought these where just basic hygiene rules?
  • BeHappy1985
    But if you're an ugly cow none of the above will change a thing.
  • I love what NOT to do photographs.
    Thank You I was in the mood for a great tear jerking laugh
    Too Funny
  • yeolsb
    Find a way to love yourself if you don’t think u are attractive nobody would. Maybe it’s all bout the confidence
  • LegendarySir
    90% of British girls
  • skateranon123
    How to be attractice tip # be good looking and have a nice body and dont suck as a person.
    • What you consider a nice body someone else may disagree with. Telling someone on how to be attractive is to be good looking is like telling someone how to, be a good golfer is by being a good golfer.

• WalmartFlipFlop
    Really don't think the outfits are that bad it just works for some and doesn't work for others.
  • FinalFantasy8
    Thank you
  • ApacheGazella
    This seems like a pretty good summary to me👏
  • Noodlegurl
    Lmao this is very true
  • akazao
    Great intake
  • Halucinator
    We need this for guys😂😂
  • LiLithy
    This is more about hygien than Being attractiv.
  • Jemini_Crocket
    It's all about genetics in the end tho xD
  • BoobMan
    Bravo!
  • Shahid757
    Can help many to become attractive
  • MysteriousDarkness
    Who says women have to shave to look good?
  • Silent_Eyes
    I am already attractive but thanks lol
  • Dee_Dee25
    thanks... i think? nice pictures though
  • Poormanscomedian
    #5 and 3 down reminds me of Trump
  • sexcrazed123
    great my take
  • Razal
    Pretty much true
  • Revolver_
    Interesting myTake
  • Anonymous
    Well said. Most people underestimate how much better they look when they take care of themselves. It's simple, really, but just takes discipline, consistency, and a lot of patience, as it can take awhile to see some real change. It makes a big difference in my opinion.
  • Anonymous
    Even after doing all these things I'm still a 6 max with makeup (if we are to be accurate and not with the over-inflated rate of the people here)

So we come to step 8. Plastic surgery
  • Anonymous
    Well these things are more like 'how to look presentable' imagine having a flat body and ugly facial features...
    • alyssa998

Makeup and a flattering hairstyle can actually create the illusion of a different facial structure and conceal some not so attractive facial features. Have you looked from celebs without makeup and photoshop in real life? most of them look average...

• Anonymous
    Everyone is beautiful but I love the tips