How to Become More Attractive <3

We are in the 21st century and it seems like looks and beauty surrounds our world. Beauty is such a controversial topic because beautiful means totally different to people. For example, in South Korea beautiful is really white skin, a v shaped jaw, a slender body and a high and narrow nose whilst beauty in the western countries doesn't necessarily focus on skin colour as much but more on big butts, big boobs and big lips.

Here are a few tips on to simply be more beautiful/attractive (according to society and science):

1. Smiling more

A smile makes a person seem more attractive and more approachable and is one of the easiest ways to become instantly more attractive.

How to Become More Attractive <3

2. White teeth

Before you decide to smile, make sure your teeth are pearly white. A pair of perfect porcelain white teeth is all that you could need to get more people attracted to you.

How to Become More Attractive <3

3. Men, get rid of your beard

Or at least trim it

How to Become More Attractive <3

4. Change the tone of your voice

Men are more likely to be attracted to women with high voices and women are more likely to be attracted to men with deeper voices.

How to Become More Attractive <3

5. Get scared!

You have no idea how many times I've read this. According to science, if you and a friend of the opposite gender are hanging out and do something that scares you, you will more likely to fall for them. This is because you experienced something together that scared you and you have that connection and your heart rates were probably in sync.

How to Become More Attractive <3

6. Take care of yourself

There is nothing more attractive than an independent person. No one really wants a damsel in distress. I cannot stress this enough. You also need to be able to look after your own hygiene. Make sure you always smell great and your breath is always minty (girls, according to science men have been proven to be aroused by the smell of pumpkin ;) )

How to Become More Attractive <3

7. Girls....wear red

Red is associated with love, passion, roses, heat and....sex. Science has proven people are more attracted to women in red.

How to Become More Attractive <3

8. Be funny

Have a tasteful humour. Everyone wants a partner they can have good times with and laugh with

How to Become More Attractive <3

9. Hang out with your friends

Being in a group gives you an impression of being likeable and popular.

How to Become More Attractive <3

10. Take care of your skin

How to Become More Attractive <3

11. Be more confident

How to Become More Attractive <3

12. BE YOURSELF

Don't try change who you are, be proud of who you are. Because you are you, and you are beautiful (so like yeah you can forget this mytake...besides the hygiene bit...). Don't change yourself for anything or anyone xx

How to Become More Attractive <3How to Become More Attractive <3How to Become More Attractive <3

<3 I hope that you liked this MyTake. Please share, like and send positive opinions on this my take.... That would mean a lot to me. Also thank you all for the support and if you haven't seen any of my previous MyTakes you might want to check them out AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A LIKE AND SHARE THIS MYTAKE <3

#attractive

#beauty

6056
txdiie_ is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Really good mytake, honestly one of the only ones that actually taught me something

Most Helpful Girls

• Great take! Everything you wrote iam so agree with. But the definitely most important thing is being yourself. Being confident about yourself. You deserve happines and love & be loved. Just believe in that <3

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 54

• 1. White teeth are completely unnatural, which I have always found interesting as to why people find it so appealing.

2. Men do like the sound of a women with a higher voice, but ironically, when a women really likes a man, she lowers her voice; and when a man likes a women, he highers his voice.

3. North American culture is disgusting. You have to be so extremely impressive in so many fields to land a single mate. I would almost say another suggestion is to go to another culture where the standards aren't astronomically high.

4. It has also been proven that a lot of considered ugly qualities can vanish if someone is confident in their own skin. Yes looks and presentability have a certain factor, but overall, confidence is key.
    Sadly confidence is always easy to destroy, and with our picky society, good luck.

This article really shows how much people want out of others, some always being impossible, and it sucks we can never fit these standards. We make people feel outcasted because standards like confidence are a thing that some people never achieve in their entire lifetime, but since you are considered needing it in our society, it has dropped people into depression instead.

The truth of it all, is live your life so you are happy, and stop caring what others think. We live one life, and I think individual happiness is even more important than the happiness of others.

• White teeth are natural for people who don't drink coffee and tea, and brush regularly. Into later years, despite diet, one's chemistry can make that a bit different.

• @Ahsthen
      Teeth are more naturally toward the yellow spectrum.

• Not in my experience. Maybe in Canada, and I would presume other parts of the world.

• Smiling is, IMHO, definitely the easiest and best way to become more attractive. It greatly enhances her attractiveness to me- it's memorable and easily noticed, plus it may indicate a good, friendly personality, which is the most important trait to me.

• Kuh. Chicks... except emos and goths... are all about smiling.

• @Smilestri : oh, I'm quite comprehending of human nature. There are other modes, though, and Love Making can be at the Singularity, without energy debt.

• @Logorithim: I don't keep up much with what's going on in the world, particularly abroad, but between what I've seen, and what people here have said, it's getting whacky over there.

• "in the western countries [beauty] doesn't necessarily focus on skin colour as much but more on big butts, big boobs and big lips." You have fallen for a stereotype based on what you see in movies and television.

"4. Change the tone of your voice" How? Our vocal tone is a product of biologically determined variables.

"5. Get scared! * * * This is because you experienced something together that scared you and you have that connection and your heart rates were probably in sync." Obviously, this is just a guess on y our part and you are trying to make it sound scientific but it is not.

"Don't try change who you are" Except the tone of your voice?

I agreed with the other recommendations.

• Thank you

I will not incorporate any of these into my life

• About #5, the reason you're more likely to fall for someone if you experience something your brain associates with danger together is because biologically, we want a mate who can make us feel safe. If you went through a dangerous situation (even if it's not ACTUALLY dangerous, it's enough that our brains think it is) and you both survived, then it's obvious to your brain that this person can be trusted when facing a threat.

• I'm particularly attracted to a girl who is down to earth, caring about others, is honest, has an good sense of humor, is empathetic, and intelligent. Looks are great, but what a person is inside, is much more important.

• If a man applies all your tips to his physical apperance you might as well date another girl.

• Or just put on 7 layers of make up. Honestly anyone can be beautiful by just putting some clays and chemicals on your face. And I think that's cool because it means you're subject to everyone else's shallow attitude now, so enjoy it while it lasts.

• Nice, but I have a couple to add.
    Stop trying to impress other people. Impress yourself, if others are impressed great, if not, it doesn't matter.
    Stop trying to make other people happy. Doing this is pointless, they will always want more and you are just setting yourself up for a never ending cycle of failure. Make yourself happy and people will come to you.

At the end of the day, your happiness and well being are all that really matters. If people don't like it, then you need to cut them out of your life, since they don't care if you are happy or not.

• Number 5 is completely random, and I'm not sure where that "science" came from.

Number 9 only works if you have a group of friends to hang out with, which I don't, and many other men don't. It seems women always have a group of friends to hang out with though.

Number 11 can be a turnoff for women. It can intimidate women, and many of them will call you "arrogant" if you are too confident, even when you're not that overbearing.

The others ones seem agreeable, although I don't know how many guys care about the color red.

• I liked the part about beards, particularly, lol 😁

Those can add years and years to a guy.

• Can I be more attractive by wearing a push-up bra? I'm a man, but it makes me feel more confident.

• That auburn brown-eyed chick would be beautiful if her jowels weren't sunken in like The Joker.

Anyways, this is a goofy thread. The confidence and famlilial things aside, those are ridiculous.

• I don't think you're wrong, and sure if dating is in your aim at the moment, these are all solid suggestion but...

... I'm sick to death of the idea of attractive looks, the fact that it grants people social power and status within groups. It's gotten so far that I actually tend to gravitate more towards people who either fail, have given up on, or no longer cares about pulling off an attractive look (that is, provided they're not bitter and butthurt over it)

I'm sick of people obsessed with instagramming hot pictures of themselves.
    I can't feel arsed about affirming people's good looks, and if someone thinks I picked a nice set of clothes, I'd rather not hear about it.

I don't want to be a dick to people though, so I hide this feeling of mine.

• A very important note concering fashion.
    PULL UP YOUR PANTS. Wear a belt if you have to.

• I like this. But how does one become funny?
    Now that’s the true question?

• Brilliant. You hit the nail on the head it is exactly what you need I love it. Thanks !!!

• " Smiling more "... does NOT happen round my way , smiles are very rare !!

• being open minded and interested in what other people do.

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 58

• BE FUNNY-how can you tell a person « be funny »?
    And « CHANGE THE TONE OF YOUR VOICE »... did you come up with this? People should control the tone of their voice? Seriously?

• Both can be worked on.

• @MusicMayhem yeah. When you meet someone. But you have to kept your attraction coming. Not like you’re going to control your pitch on every single date.
      I would just go mad if instead of simply talking I would have to control my voice all the time.

• Eventually it becomes automatic. Think about a police officer. They speak with an authorative tone of voice. They don't speak like that in their day to day lives all the time. When they just start out they need to learn to command respect. After practice it becomes more natural. When you first learnt a skill you had to think about it but over time it becomes automatic.

• I read the title and thought this 'Take was just going to be a bunch of makeup tutorials, but you definitely surprised me in a good way! Wonderful job— the 'Take is really helpful. Thank you!

• This is absolutely bogus. You give all this advice to alter, add, subtract, improve and shine and then top it off with "be yourself"? Biggest farce ever, but exactly, this is the 21st century.

• GODDAMIT make your voice higher so a man will want to stop your talking with his penis! But don't change yourself you precious ray of sunshine!! :')

• * and clearly not succeeding

• @Ginfiend Aaaahhhh... hahaha... yeah, now I see it ;) Exactly!

• It’s funny that you said change the tone of your voice. Well that’s something I can’t do. My voice is my voice xD. But In the end you say just be yourself don’t try to change who you are. XD what the?
    Good take but that one just didn’t make sense to me.

• I noticed that too

• @Kaylapremi

We have a somewhat range of sounds we can make of course. It depends of if she meant try to focus on that little part of tone we can change. I took what she said as going from a high pitched voice to being deep (or the opposite) which we can't really do.

Plus, the big thing to me kinda like you alluded to, is it makes more sense to use the variety of our voice to express emotions or moods like you did to you customers, but just trying to make it sound deep or high isn't going to cover expressing a range of emotions towards the other person. Like you wouldn't keep giving customers that fake tone if you were in a relationship with them.

And we can't alter our voice enough to where J Lo would say, "You have a deep voice."

• @cavmanier you explained that perfectly and I agree completely. Theirs a difference in changing your voice for a second then all the time.

• Nice take

Your takes are always beautifully set out and well written and also the amazingly correspondent pictures <3

You truly deserve editor and congratulations :)

• Number 12 seems be kind of contradictory of the whole take lol. Just be yourself but just make sure change your voice, shave your beard, and wear red! Lol, I do agree with the smiling more and the self care tips tho just because it's always a good thing to do those.

• 1|2
  • Solid advice! I also read once that men are apparently attracted to the smell of cinnamon. 😊

But yeah. Taking care of yourself, being social, and being comfortable in your own skin are all A+ life tips.

• I agree with all but 5 and 9. For 5, we kinda just end up laughing at eachother lol and for 9, i rather them just hang with me instead haha. I like loners

• im sorry but most people can not change thiere voice plus ifyoudont normally do that then your not being yourself also humor isn't a thing you learn its a characteristic. i mean sure you can try but it is very hard.

• Those are some great tips, but I think some people looks better with beard some don't

• Ooh nice take
    I especially wanna do #5 with our gang one time it would be fun

• Generally speaking, most of the time, with most people, the negative sentiments others communicate or imply about you are not insults to your character. Don’t give added attention to perceived slights; let the small stuff slide off your back. It's better not to take yourself seriously.

• Change your looks, change your voice, change your wardrobe, change your personality but most importantly BE YOURSELF. Lol.

• I fucking knew this Take would end with a “Be Yourself” in all capitals.

• Eh. It's all current boilerplate, aided by a mix of long-standing gimics.

• But teeth aren’t pure white though.. natural teeth are a milky colour either slightly off white or cream.. the teeth u see celebs with look at pre fame/after fame and you’ll see... the teeth you see are fake.. crowned/chiselled down with veneers on top/ capped and state of the art orthodontics... out of 90 percent of the average joes price range..

So basically you’re telling folk they are less human less attractive if there teeth aren't hollywood?

My take on what makes people’s attractive, is to be themselves.. no bleached teeth.. no makeup.. just completely normal everything includin gets flaws laid bare.

• Honestly, I don't have a great smile. I can get the white teeth if I tried hard enough, but my smile shows my gums, and it does not look pleasant at all. :(

• How to be more attractive...
    1. be already attractive.

• No guys! Beards are attractive. If you like your beard, you keep it HUNTY! Don't listen to these hoes.

• Yeah. Lots of females like beardy dudes. Lots don't. Some kinds of beards are okay for some.

• Believe in yourself. Show the world that you're the best and the world will see tou that way

• More from Girls
    38