Marriage has never ended in divorce

IcedLemonade
Marriage has never ended in divorce

I dont believe modern marriage is a good idea. But do what you want, It's not my life I'm talking about. I've never even been married.

But I still haven't ever met two people who were truly married anyway. in the western world actual marriage has been extinct for over a century.

What you call marriage is really elopement. It's an adjunctification of two people, traditionally a man and a woman, but not the traditional definition where 2 sexual beings become 1 asexual being.

Thats what marriage is, and it doesn't happen anymore. We've forgotten so badly what marriage that we even think 2 of the same sex can be married. How can 2 of the same sex become a complete being together?

Calling that marriage is like boxwine being called champagne.

Marriage has never ended in divorce

It's always been about money and security. A lot of people get worked up over that. But usually marriage happens for practical reasons. Unfortunately, the main reason today seems to be for women to extract money from men

Marriage has never ended in divorce
4
6
4Girl Opinion
6Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• t-8900

Marriage is worth it, outside of western nations. There's no reason to invest in a modern western woman when her investment in you typically ends after every date. She might let you "get lucky"... for a price. She'll be letting the other guys get lucky for free. Get yourself ripped and some courage, and bam you got her as many times as you want her. Otherwise you need to shell out cash. Money is basically the only way to a woman's heart. Give her no fault divorce and she doesn't require love in her life. I cannot WAIT to leave the USA for good. If I decide to have kids I'll make sure they stay for away from the Whore Of Babylon we call the "United States Of America". Run by a bunch of miserable, degenerate, Sodomites.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • OddBeMe

Marriage is “two sexual beings becoming one sexual being”? How does that work?

could it be you're putting too much thought into the idea of civil unions?

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• Titanya

I agree and disagree with some of your points... too much to get into right now but on the topic of marriage and how its suppose to be ideally and how it is intended to be, I've witnessed that and I've also seen unhealthy relationships that were like marriages in the sense of people living and communing together. If you want true marriage you have to choose your partner wisely and work willinging everyday on perfecting your relationship to the linking of yourself and your partner's. That's what I I transcribe to and possibly want someday.

Is this still revelant?
  • lizchill

Marriage is about love and commitment. Everyone even homosexuals have the right to love and commitment thus the right to marriage as well.

Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

24
  • OlderAndWiser

If " the main reason today seems to be for women to extract money from men" then why do men get married?

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Nata2496

Modern western marriages are a complete mess. If you believe a marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman who aim to bring one another closer to God, then it can be worth it. If you see it as a financial, legal, or social contract that anyone can enter into for their own gain, then, yes, it has failed.

Reply
  • ninaneedshelp

2 of the same sex cannot be married. And men can't have babies, but no one seems to care anymore. It truly disgusts me whenever I see men pretending they can do what a woman can and vice versa.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • t-8900

nowadays we even have to worry about wifing up a woman who's had abortions in her past. God, what a horrible thought. Being married to a murderer and a whore. Yikes! I feel bad for the real girls out in the west who want to just be women. But sadly they are very few and dont speak up so they will be left behind as we who can afford to move to Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines, Costa Rica, Panama, Mexico, Indonesia, Guam, Taiwan, Moldavia, Bulgaria, and other places where the general female population know what a man wants a needs in life and CARES about their husband's wellbeing.

• @t-8900 seriously like the fact that they’re even trying to condone murder is disgusting

• t-8900

my advice, get out while the gettin is good hun. You can find a lot of strong men in Eastern Europe. Learn a language on your free time, pursue a bachelors overseas, gtfo. Look at all the weak men coming up today in the west. Cucks sharing women, cucks being bossed by women, cucks getting beat by women, and cucks turning into women. This is what's left of the west, bottom feeders.

• snackthatsmilesback

I recognize 2 become 1 but where you getting the asexual part from?

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • BeenThereLovedIt

Marriage is and always was a creation of religion as a means of control.

Reply
    • Good control is good

• Not really. It's manipulation and greed.

• t-8900

would you say the children growing up in two parent households or single parent households fair better in life on average?

• iBeowulf

No true scotsman informal logical fallacy detected [robot dance]

Reply