From a for-profit blog run by girls telling others to be submissive in their marriage and don’t worry about careers! Unless it’s a blog telling girls not to have careers!
If you are thinking about becoming a submissive spouse you might wonder as you've read the article, what exactly is in it for you.
1. Lower chance of divorce.
2. Keep the spiciness alive in your marriage, and avoid the overwhelming boredom that plagues people's marriages.
3. Increased feelings of love, grace, and companionship with your husband.
4. If you are a housewife or stay-at-home mom, you will get financial protection and enjoy the domestic sphere, away from the hostilities of the career world.
5. Favors and special treatment from your husband, such as gifts and extra nights out.
6. Peace in the house, i. e., decreased fighting or arguing.
7. Lower risk of infidelity.
8. Ability to be your feminine self. If you are a girly-girl, this will be a given. You will enjoy your role as a submissive wife to the fullest.
Yea I would agree with these tenets. Women are happier in the home raising their children while the guy works so that she can be home. This is why I say if your not making enough money so your women has to work your not a man. Yes what made you a man prior to 1973 was war and working hard in a factor. You could take care of your family. But now not even the boys who go into the military and coming out aren’t men because the government doesn’t pay our solders enough to truly be men in 21st century standards. Do I with hard work and discipline was made you a man like it was in the 20th century or 19th century of course. But In 21st century that’s not the case. Elon musks in more of a man than anyone in the world why because he’s the riches man on earth. In the 21st century money makes the man.
And when family men lose their jobs they end up killing their entire families because they’re so embarrssed.
Really? When does that occur? The last man I checked bag murdered and killed his entire family was Chris Benoit, who was part of the WWE and his signature move was the flying headbut which caused so much brain damage he end up, killing his wife and kids, and when they cut his head open, he had the brain of a 84 year old man. Job loss does not equal spousal abuse had trauma does if you’re a professional football player you’re more likely to kill your wife and kids than losing your job at the train station