5 Amazing Objects Found In Space

Since I got such good feedback from the other top 5 I did, I'll make another! I appreciate the support! <3

NUMBER ONE: MY Camelopardalis

MY Camelopardalis is a binary star system. The stars there are so close to eachother that they are nearly touching! Once they merge into one HUGE star it will be 60 times bigger than our sun!Another FIVE Amazing Objects Found In Space

NUMBER TWO: 2012 VP113

This planet is a dwarf planet that is orbiting our sun around 7 billion miles to 42 billion miles away! It is the most distant orbit we know of today!

NUMBER THREE: NGC 1275

NGC 1275 is a BIG galaxy, but I didn't put it on the list because it's a big galaxy, but it has a supermassive black hole in the center of the galaxy!

NUMBER FOUR: Kepler-186f

Kepler-186f is a earth-like planet that is around 1.1 times the the size of our planet. Scientists believe that this planet has life on it, as it has water and what seems to be land. The scientists' number one goal is to find a planet with life, like our planet. This one seems to be close enough to our planet.

NUMBER FIVE: Magnetar

This object found in space is a type of neutron star that has a very very powerful magnetic field. They form from supernovae and as they form something very unusual occurs; it powers up it's magnetic field to a very high level. Astronomers aren't sure about what makes them do this.

I love all your feedback and support! Please continue doing it! Even if it's hate, love, etc. I love it all! (Unless it's pointless hate, I like the constructive criticism instead!). Thanks for reading!!

1118

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Love takes like this - Not a science person but like to be kept up to speed with quick pen picture explanations

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 10

• The most amazing object in space, hands down... is the planet Earth. We are technically in space. Never forget that.

• Very cool! It's fascinating what's up there

• I think shooting stars are also worth mentioning. Very nice take, I haven't read your other one, but this one is pretty interesting. :)

• Kepler-186f really does look like it has life on it.
    awesome myTake :)

• Awesome! I really love astrophysics

• cool

• Cool Take

• Really awesome take. Thanks!

• awesome. space is such n interesting place

• Awesome! I love these kind of stuff! With all the existence of these different planets and stars in the vast galaxies, it makes me question the reason why it's there!

What Guys Said 17

• I like this one, but if I can give you inspiration for a new take?
    I still remember when i learned of both Magnetar's and Hyperstars.
    In Astronomy, so much has changed since I was in school. And I don't just mean the 9 planets becoming 8 or the discovery of exo-planets.

I'd really like to see you do a take on the major discoveries in astronomy over the last 30 years, that kids today might just take for granted.

• I might just do that! Thanks!

• Excellent I'd be very interested to see what you'd rate as important since I'd have my own bias obviously.

• Incredible objects, great Take, very interesting and informative.

• Nice take!

• this is the best take on GaG like ever
    i already knew all this but i really liked it.

• What about the black holes, aren't they the most fuqed up things in the universe? :D

• If all money that was stolen in the governments of the world was collected and given to an international space organization, we would be able to fly to these far planets at some point.

• Pretty good take, but is the dwarf planet Pluto that you meant or is that another one?

• Space is so far and wide but I still can't find my will to live

• Nice take!!

• Amazing

• pictures of space can look pretty fantastic sometimes

• Scary

• Ain't nothing as fascinating as the universe with it's infinite number of wonders to behold!

• Nice.

• awesome pictures hope to see it one day

• Very interesting! Great take!

• great, now tell the kids that all those pictures are just art paintings and really doesn't really show what any of space looks like