It's A Crazy World

It's A Crazy World

It was autumn, and the Red Indians asked their New Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild.

Since he was a Red Indian chief in a modern society, he couldn't tell what the weather was going to be.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he replied to his Tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect wood to be prepared.

Being a practical leader, he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked 'Is the coming winter going to be cold?'

'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold indeed,' the weather man responded.

So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more wood. A week later, he called the National Weather Service again. 'Is it going to be a very cold winter?'

'Yes,' the man at National Weather Service again replied, 'It's definitely going to be a very cold winter.'

The Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of wood they could find.

Two weeks later, he called the National Weather Service again.

'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?' 'Absolutely,' The man replied. 'It's going to be one of the coldest winters ever.'

'How can you be so sure?' the Chief asked.
The weatherman replied, 'The Red Indians are collecting wood like crazy.'

Incidentally this is how stock markets and currencies work. πŸ˜›

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh God! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG :D You got me good dude! XD I was expecting the weather man to have a legit reason! :p

• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• I thought the weather was going to change the weather at the last minute because they always gettin it wrong.. lol

• @Tomblebee can't be wrong if they base it on native Americans since they have dances which can change weather. Hence the new method of forecasting which saves time. Lol

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 4

• I am living with my girlfriend. She is 1/4 Mohican and looks very Mohican. I will remember this and tell her at an appropriate time.

• Haha. This is gold.

• Well that was cold indeed

• Crazy