Why some people shouldn’t have animals

Anonymous
Why some people shouldn’t have animals

Ever been out on a hot summer day and saw a dog tied up with no water and sometimes no shade?

Two years ago in the dead of winter I saw a dog sleeping outside the door of the owners house in freezing temperatures. He would occasionally get up and scratch at the door but they didn’t let him in.

There was another person who would let their dog roam the neighborhood and honestly I feared the dog would get hit by a car because she was getting old and couldn’t move as fast.

I’m not trying to be a pesky neighbor that can’t mind their business but I love animals and there are certain conditions that no pet should be put through.

How someone could ever get a dog or a cat and leave them chained up their whole lives is beyond my comprehension.

They have feelings too.

It breaks my heart when I see animals left in deplorable conditions, because they can’t speak of their sufferings.

Now I’m not saying that chaining your dog outside for a couple a bit so that they can get some air while you work is wrong, but neglecting them is.

They need food, they need shelter from the elements, they need water and most importantly they need love.

If you don’t have the time or energy to put into them please don’t get one.

I know it’s hard to resist the temptation but don’t put them through that.

A dog will love you no matter what, so make sure you love him just the same way that he loves you.

Why some people shouldn’t have animals
5
0
0Girl Opinion
5Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• AndrésC64
    I absolutely agree. Dogs are truly our best friends. Nothing but love and loyalty. There are some YouTube channels that I watched that are both heartbreaking and uplifting. They rescue dogs and get them the treatment that they need and then find forever homes for them. ♥️
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • exitseven
    Yes, a pet is a big responsibility and if you cannot be mature enough to care for a pet than you should get a pet rock instead. It pisses me off when people leave pets in a hot car in the summer.
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • exitseven

Thanks for the MHO

• Anonymous

You're welcome.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • ShatteringRedGalore
    I agree completely with everything you have said.
    There are some pet owners who outright abuse their animals.
    They like the idea of having one, but hate the responsibility that comes with it
    Like 1 Person
  • 888theGreat
    Many people shouldn't have dogs or cats
    Like 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    Same reason some people shouldn't have kids...
    Like 1 Person