What makes a player fall in love?

I'm not planning on trying to make a player fall in love with me but I've always wondered what makes them fall in love? I have liked three players but had to cut them off because I knew I would end up getting hurt and it's sad how you can like or even fall in love with someone who will do what a player does. Like it doesn't matter how successful or pretty you are, players will play but some fall in love and what makes them fall in love? What makes a player stop playing once they find someone?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I don't think players fall in love. "Falling in love" is part of their strategy.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they grow the fuck up and mature. This may never happen for some.

What Guys Said 3

• the one thing comes to my mind is lost everything, but how can fate mange that? i guess being in disfigurement or disability or slow death could do that.

• 0|0
  • They don't, they just get tired.

What Girls Said 3

• do you think a player can really fall in love? i've always thought that players were just interested in playing

• According to the predictable change-of-heart-player movies, when they meet a girl that they can't play.

In reality, when they mature and realize having a bunch of girls isn't really all that.

• Not worth it trust me. I had this guy who I used to be friends with he fell for me hard I liked him back but he fell in love with me. I am the type of girl who attracts narcissists assholes 🙄. Anyways I knew him before he turned into a player. He was always jealous of the guys thay hung out with me. He would go up to my guy friends and say leave her alone and that is only some of it. Leave the players alone not worth it.