I haven't really had an appetite lately?

What do you think is wrong?

I usually eat a lot!

I know I am not giving you a lot of information, but for some reason I haven't been hungry. Sometimes I have to force myself to eat.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• had that too. for me it was stress, I tend to forget to eat or never feel hungry when I'mstressed. and the other time I didn't eat much for a month it was because it was the beginning of a flue.

could also be that you're getting yourself used to eating less, like your stomach is smaller than before etc.

• Well, my stomach used to be flat, then I started eating more and I got some meat on it.

But, I will probably lose the meat on my stomach unless I start eating soon (I can't afford to lose weight, I am already thin :/ )