Listening to certain songs to get a guy's attention?

lol I've noticed this girl who had a crush on me and am friends with on Facebook will often post songs she'd listen to and put them in her wall. So, me being curious I would search the lyrics and realized a lot of the context and meaning behind the songs is what happened between us.

For example she messaged me something and I didn't respond for a few days and she listened to some song called '"What Are You

Waiting For?" Which I thought was odd. Anyway do some girls "subtly" do this?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah some girls do this, but I never understood why lol it just seems so melodramatic and unnecessary to me. instead of posting song lyrics or whatever and spending time thinking about guys do something more productive. what's the point in sitting some place and sulking and posting songs on fb hoping he/ she will get the hint.. I will never understand