Listening to certain songs to get a guy's attention?

lol I've noticed this girl who had a crush on me and am friends with on Facebook will often post songs she'd listen to and put them in her wall. So, me being curious I would search the lyrics and realized a lot of the context and meaning behind the songs is what happened between us.

For example she messaged me something and I didn't respond for a few days and she listened to some song called '"What Are You

Waiting For?" Which I thought was odd. Anyway do some girls "subtly" do this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah some girls do this, but I never understood why lol it just seems so melodramatic and unnecessary to me. instead of posting song lyrics or whatever and spending time thinking about guys do something more productive. what's the point in sitting some place and sulking and posting songs on fb hoping he/ she will get the hint.. I will never understand

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For me, it was a way to cope with the hurt from my last relationship. A way for me to let close friends subtly know how much I'd been screwed over and such (think mumford and sons lion man). Music just gets to me, and sometimes it gets the message to people who don't get it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just listen to the beat :|

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes girls do this at times. No reason why, just passive aggressive behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls and guys both do it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes