Most Helpful Girl
What really makes a man "manly" both physical and personality wise?
Physically: maybe wide shoulders, strong features, some tones of muscles.
Personality: calm, can control himself when he's mad or angry etc (have some self-control), brave, strong personality, noble with good manners.
(I think a man's masculinity can be measured from his actions and personality.
The appearance is not always a sign of the masculinity)
What are things a man has to do to prove his masculinity?
- You're masculine when you are gentle with weak people.
A man should know that women are weak creatures,
and he's there to protect them and be kind with them, offering help to them
when it comes to hard physical work.
Otherwise, if you are a jerk who doesn't have any characteristics of masculinity
and you have other plans please tell her from the beginning.
That doesn't mean just the women but include all the weak people and creatures.
- You're masculine when you have a sense of responsibility.
- You're masculine when you respect the others and their opinions and don't think you're always the right one, you are a human and you make mistakes too.
- You're masculine when you are equitable and say the truth and don't fear anyone.
- You are masculine when you wipe out the tears of a miserable person.
- You are masculine when you sleep at the end of the day and your conscience feels very comfortable and you feel you have never oppressed anyone.
what are things that can rob a man of his manliness?
Just be a jerk, and do the opposite of what I have mentioned above.
Are today's generation of men less manly than previous ones?
Yes, actually I brought these characteristics which
I think are the signs of masculinity from some
of the characteristics of a man lived in a previous generation.
I think less males are manly nowadays.
That doesn't mean they don't exist anymore
but they are getting lesser and lesser.