Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

When you fall in love with someone, you embrace their flaws and all. But there are times we see things that are too hard to ignore. But because we love them, we brush them off. Here are signs that the love of your life is a Psycho. Let me count the ways:

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

1. They need to know where you are AT ALL TIMES

From the moment they wake up to the time they close their eyes to sleep, they need to know your whereabouts and schedule that day.

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

2. Keeps tabs on your every activity and your social circle

They need to know what you doing ATM and who you’re talking to. Is it of the opposite gender and why you are associated with them and what is the nature of your convo/relations to them. The only women you are allowed to mingle with are your mother, sister, grandma, maybe a cousin or an aunt. Any other female outside that circle is A NO NO. Same with the guys if you’re a female.

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

3. Blows up your phone if you don’t pick up/reply to their calls/messages

You took a nap and you wake up to a hundred missed calls and messages in CAPS from baby where are you to WE ARE DONE, HAVE A NICE LIFE. Leaving threatening angry voicemails. They expect you to get back to them pronto.

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

4. If they don’t get a hold of you, they expect the worse from you

They assume you are cheating on them, ignoring them or avoiding them. They get aggravated every minute they don’t hear from you.

5. Chooses who you can be friends/acquainted with

If they don’t like your friends, they’ll tell you to stop talking to them or hanging out with them. If another female is breathing the same air as you, your girl gets territorial and shows the world who’s boss. Or your boyfriend wraps his arm around you and tells the other guys to get lost.

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

6. Tells you to dress/act according to their standards

They think you and your dress code is either too sleazy or too uptight or you looking too damn fine. She goes who you looking fine for, bitch? They even go shopping for clothes they want you to wear FOR THEM. Your style options embarrass them and they think their style is acceptable.

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

7. Checks your online activity

They screen your followers, your friends, your likes, your comments, your posts and even your profile picture! If they don’t like what they see, they let you know it by acting up. They will block people who they think are threats to your relationship and tells you to announce to the world who you’re dating so your followers know you are in a relationship with them.

8. Checks your Credit card/phone bill

They make sure every purchase is accounted for and what times and where you did you’re shopping when you weren’t around at a certain time. Checks every phone number and amount of texts you send and receive.

9. Throws tantrums when you are having way too much fun without them

They make you feel bad of having a good time when you are not together.

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

10. They have bipolar tendencies

They get so happy one moment with you, all lovey dovey and tells you how much they love you to psycho I hate you, wish I never met you!

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

11. Green eyed monster literally a monster

When they see you’re getting attention from other people, they become overly jealous. They make you feel guilty when someone else is having your attention. Like if your job involves being nice to customers and they see you laughing and having a good conversation, they get upset.

12. They have mad FBI/CSI skills

They go through your car and house looking for a strand of hair/underwear or anything out of the ordinary that could mean you had company besides them.

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

13. They expect you to like what they like

Just because they like it, you have to like it too if you love them… Makes you feel bad of not liking what they enjoy eating or doing that you don’t love them enough.

14. You feel more alone being with them

Being with them makes you wish you were single. You feel like you are being controlled and restrained from being yourself and from happiness.

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

15. They hurt you

They hurt you with words, with their fists, with whatever they can throw at you to inflict pain. You end up with a battered face, ego, bruises all over and all you do is cry silently wishing it is over…

Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

Last but not the least; they make you feel that without them YOU ARE NOTHING. That NOBODY WILL WANT YOU after they are done with you. So you stay with them until it is too late to run away from them.

Sometimes, love is not enough to stay. If you feel that you are hurting or crying more in your relationship, question yourself if it is worth staying or fighting for. Love is not suppose to hurt you, abuse you, control you and make you feel less about yourself. Don’t ever let anyone make you feel worthless.

Thanks for the time reading.
XO Pinay_Ako

2129
Pinay_ako is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• I think these are some pretty extreme examples... I mean, how do the few chicks that actually are like this get boyfriends or husbands in the first place?

• You'd be surprised there are men with these types of women...

• Thanks for MHO

• In my country a girl burned a guy's house down.
    Another last year threw flammable liquid on her guy and set him and herself afire. She died first, while he succumbed some days later in hospital.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t know why women stay with men they don’t trust.
    I don’t know why men date women who treat them like children.
    How about have standards? Stop rewarding psychotic behavior with attention and companionship.

• Why are most of the women in the comments trying to justify a toxic and abusive female? I see some of y'all commenting "these aren't abusive, I do that all the time" sweety just because you see yourself as a good person that couldn't possibly be toxic or abusive doesn't mean you're not toxic or abusive! If this was a My Take about toxic and abusive men with all these exact same traits and actions every single one of the women in the comment section would agree. Feminism has somehow instilled into women's minds that women can do no wrong and all men are evil. Smh so glad I realized this at a young age.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 27

• Now I suddenly feel just fine, being single. Hmmm. Strange, isn't it?

• If my girl ain't psycho then i messed up.

The only thing i don't like is me having to message them all the time to tell them where i am, they can place a tracker on me if they want and look at my credit card bills and my history.

But texting me all the time won't get a response from me esspacially if i've already told her where i am going to be or am.

• Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

1. She was born with a vagina.

• I had an ex that did not display there traits on the surface at all , yet out of the blue , went for me with a knife and slashed my left shoulder. Needless to say , she was instantly binned and thrown out.

• my girlfriend is only jelous as fuck , she will literally kill every female that is too much into me , thats all :D

• Sounds all too familiar 😒.

I will definitely recognize these warning signs if I date someone like this again. And I will end the relationship as soon as possible.

• Such psycho chicks would have to be a damn good actress and liar to get very far with me in the first place, and would be shown the door the first time any of this behavior surfaced.

I have had guys work for me in the past who dated these women, and 2 of them I had to fire (one girl was driving to the job sites and sitting in the car texting him all day). That's just psycho! A couple of others had to keep their phones in the truck during work hours, which eventually caused one to quit because his girlfriend freaked out too much.

Who thinks any of that is okay?

• Sometimes these thinks are funny... sometimes it be a pain in the nuts. I remember one time she send me a screenshot of my account activity sheet and told me I have a team watching you.

• Sounds like the person is suffering from a mental instability. I can tell your from experience, that that's not normal behavior.

• You just described my former neighbor and literally all of her friends except one.

• Signs Your Girl’s A Psycho

• Man, bitch come at me up in my phone or do half this shit id put her on my knee and spank her till she cried. If that still dont work id dump her ass in 2 seconds.

• I don't ever wanna be any of these things I wanna love and trust my baby

• Some women should give this a good read.

I don't want a woman who has any of these qualities.
    I don't have any of them
    I think that's fair.

One last thing.
    Acts like everything you have is theirs.
    When in a relationship sharing in normal but when they start trying to take stuff from you that you don't want to give them that's a sign of a bad SO.

There are things that both parts of the relationship keep secret untill much later on.

A person who I date has the right to keep some things to themselves as well.

• im sorry i myself love crazyness. 😂 and lookin at harlequin: she's too beautifull either way 😄😅

• Ako. Are you trying to tell us something?

• You only seem to decribe symptoms of borderline, except for the mentioned bipolarity.

• I'd rather be single.

• #16: She's a self proclaimed feminist.

• Lol you just described ever girl

• she glues on her hair.

• my ex in a nut shell good mytake

• Lol my ex was like half of these

• Funny and Interesting Facts

• Bipolar is not a personality trait...

• That isn't bipolar but control freaks

• Is she black or a redhead? Yes? Psycho confirmed!

What Girls Said 19

• Shame on you. You wrote an article against women despite being a woman yourself.
    There is nothing wrong with those habits.
    At the end of the day, men and women are different.
    Life would be very boring if people were perfect and always 100% mature and correct.
    Somewhere, every girl is like this in the beginning. I was all of those things in the first 3 months of the relationship and it was just a phase I was going through. I mean I am only 19 years old and that was my first relationship. I had certain fears because nowadays a lot of girls get betrayed.
    I genuinely think girls who have those habits truly love their partners.
    They are still good human beings at heart.
    If I am jealous and possessive that just means I LOVE my boyfriend.
    I think those traits are cute.
    Even though I was being difficult in the first 3 months of the relationship, my boyfriend was patient. He didn't let those petty things end the relationship. If every guy was to follow your advice, then all guys would remain single for the rest of their lives. This is because every woman is a psycho to some extent or at least at some point in her life.
    I moved on from that phase, even though I didn't have little arguments but since the love was true and strong, we didn't break up and we will even get engaged and married. This Friday, my boyfriend's father will talk to my father to ask for my hand from his son.
    Love is about patience and forgiveness.
    Love is the absence of judgement.
    Love is ignoring everything that can end the relationship.
    Nowadays, people expect their partners to be 100% perfect and they have a list of 100 turn-offs and they break up over petty things.
    Those traits are just human emotions.
    You are talking about girls what about guys who use and dump girls, who use girls for time pass, for lust, who play with their feelings, you are ignoring all the positive things, a man can never love like a woman. What about women who love men with all their heart, they dedicate their entire life to a man, who spend their entire life with one man, they give birth to children, a man's life is incomplete and empty without a wife and children. Talking shit about girls doesn't make you a good human being. Girlfriends have rights over their boyfriends, a wife also have rights over their husbands. You are just trying to become a third wheel. I can be all those of things and still my boyfriend will not listen to you and he will not break up with me, if you convince him that I am a psycho. Love is blind. In love, people think from their hearts not from their heads.

• Ehhhhhh... Did you read the take? You can speak for yourself. That's not love, that's an inferiority complex. A boyfriend is supposed to be an individual, a lover, a bestfriend, a boyfriend, not your possession and your little baby. Girls who are like that are toxic, insecure and immature. They don't know what love is about. Love is about trust.

She wrote this take about girls because that's her title. It wouldn't make sense if she started about men. If you like, you can start your own take about men.

• @9teen No one is perfect and it is natural to be possessive, insecure, jealous and moody in a relationship. It is between a girl and her partner. A third person has no right to interfere and become a third wheel. You are interfering in my personal life by attacking me personally and by saying you pity my spouse, you are becoming a third wheel. Keep your advice, criticism and psychology to yourself. You and the girl who wrote the article are becoming third wheels. Learn to respect women instead of attacking them and feeling superior. You are so bitchy and the girl who wrote the article is also being mean to girls. Articles like these that attack people based on their gender should be banned. This article has been written to mock, criticise and taunt girls, to hate girls. I can't believe a girl wrote this article. Shame on her and shame on you. Very disappointed.

• I totally understand what you wrote and I agree. Every person has its ups and downs and it's unfair to criticize and he so harsh to them. Also I really like that you support women. You do good. we must support each other.

• Not gonna lie, I do some of these stuff.

Now before y'all go hating, hear me out.

Sure, some of these are extremely toxic traits, but you do realize that they are also traits that can change. They don't define the person. Unless it's an actual disorder, eg the bipolar mentioned above.

#1 - yea. Maybe not to that extreme, but knowing where my partner is reassures me, I know they are safe and alive lol. Not dead or in a car accident.

#2, dunno, again, your examples are kinda extreme, but I'll be irked if I discover my boyfriend is talking to someone he had a crush on or an ex. My opinion tho, call me a psycho if you want.

3,4,5 usually traits that can be fixed with a good trust base. Why is she like that? Probably has zero trust in you, right? Trust is a two way road and if she can't trust you, there's either something in her past or something you did. You're a couple, talk and fix shit.

#5 ngl, a little jealousy or possessiveness is cute. Extremes are bad, ya, but still 😂

6 is whatever, I don't know

7. Again, fixable with trust.
    8. Wtf i didn't even know it's a thing
    9. Toxic trait tho fr thats not good

10. Bipolar tendencies? Your description is not what bipolar means. Mood swings are probably hormonal and subjective to each woman.

Blablabla.

Last one : they hurt you

If your partner intentionally hurts you, emotionally, physically. If Continuously? Leave.

But ay that's all, thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Are you seriously trying to justify toxic females?

• I think the important thing is to be observant of patterns in the person you are dating. Most people have probably done one or two items on this list. But someone who consistently does MANY of the things on the list, or does a few of them to an extreme, is probably an insecure and neurotic person.

• Those are all signs of an insecure woman to needs to dominate and be in control. That is not love. It's possession.

• hey im the ride or die chick, i give my all , work for my own shit, have my own job, in college. I'm werid, shy but if you try doing dirty crap ill put you ass over an leave you with civility an class. I don't got time for B. S. an man-childern. i'm the "Portuguese psycho" they warned you about lol

• Its not always becouse the are “psycho” its because maybe the guy that they are with is doing them bad or has done so now its hard to trust. And nowadays relationships usually don’t last that long so fear and pitcures of girls in social media is different than before usually now they have less clothing. And a girl may call u a lot becouse they are still in love maybe u cut them off badly so maybe they want them to feel angry also as much as the girl feels hurt and anger

• Many guys think some girls are being psycho when they are doing these but its not always that the reasons behind the story

• It's a choice to be like that.

• I know a bitch like that, my prayers are with her guy.

• And here ladies and gentlemen, is exactly what I mean. Overreacted, disrespectful, nonsense talking. Such a pity. She can't even hold a normal conversation nor understand what I said.

@Shezadi blocked me lmao.

• Lol psychos lack empathy and really do not care. There are those who like much attention from their partner

• I don't mind curiousity of someone. What i do mind is people stereotyping me.

• my gf's clingy and always wants to know if I'm ok, but she's super sweet so that's fine.

• I feel many emotion reading this... :o 😂😢

• I had an ex girlfriend try do that.

• Good take.

• I’m defo 3 😂

• This is craziness - not women.

• Why are all the examples abusive?

• Like I'm serious, if it were men acting like this they'd be in deep trouble.

• Because they are very common traits amongst females.

• I guess I’m crazy then...

• 2 I’m
    Subconsciously that

• every girl is a little bit of cray cray

• interesting take.