Gentlemen, If a Girl is Perfect to You, But Doesn't Respect You, Don't Pursue Her

Give it up, you're a joke to her
Give it up, you're a joke to her

Gentlemen, if there's a girl with a perfect body, an ideal personality that you think will match yours, and just looking at her sends you brimming with happiness, but she doesn't respect you, stop pursuing her. Girls like this think you're a joke, ugly, or a creep. They'll never think you actually want something serious. Some girls may even not tell you to stop, because they LOVE the attention. They would never date you, but they don't want you to stop trying, because they love the attention you're giving them by watching you try, even though there's no possible outcome.

Girls like that don't respect you. And if you pursue them even after knowing that, then you have no respect for yourself. Girls that come up with excuses EVERY time you ask if they want to go on a date or hang out like, "Sorry, I have work", or "I'm doing something else with someone that day" really don't have any respect for your time. They still tease you and never flat-out tell you to stop, leading you on with no achievable end goal. Those are the worst. Girls who tell you, "Sorry, I don't feel the same", or "Please stop trying, you're not someone I'd date" are better, even if they hurt you. At least they respect you enough to not waste your time on a goal you can never achieve, so you can move on.

39

Most Helpful Guys

• 7d

she's not interested, not right now. doesn't necessarily mean forever, doesn't mean not in a week. but if it's consistent, then move on. if you still have a thing for her, "up your game and social value" and see if she comes around to chase you.

• Why should we put any effort with someone that doesn't put any effort?

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

27
  • 7d

What the heck? I'm sorry but you really need to stop generalizing that this is what women do. A girl that likes attention simply just wants attention. If you're not being direct and honest with her common naturally she is not going to respect you. You don't chase after somebody you personally don't know. And there is nothing wrong with just being friends and getting to know each other first. The problem is you that you push and you try to get your way with them and all that saying is respect their space and boundaries. But then you don't do it and then you want to know why you get turn down to what you do. You need to change the way how you choose to view women in your lives, and stop looking at them as if they're just somebody for you to pursue for whatever reasons you want to pursue them. Women I'm not going to respect men that way. Friends of friends, and you have no right to try to force him to be something more than what they already looking for you to be. You don't need to be around them if you're not going to respect them first. That's what I call being sneaky. Any guy that did that I immediately rejected. I don't mind hanging out as friends, but if you're making hanging out as in wear on a date it's over cuz now I will not have respect for you.

• 7d

I was talking about women who do things like this specifically, not all women.

• 2d

I don't think I seen him generalize women once.. He mentioned a specific group of women which men should avoid pursuin.. He mentioned how those women don't even want to be friends, they just like attention.. I don't know how you came to the conclusion you did that he seemed like a bitter guy with a bad view of women.. Lol..

• 13h

@JDavid25 Thank you! My point exactly, I'm not condemning women as a whole.

• 3d

Oof I recently just went through somethin similar to what you wrote.. Except she came onto me first in the guise of wantin friendship, but it was never really a friendship.. But I would know definitely to keep away from those type of girls.. I'm startin to be able to sniff them out..

• 1d

If she doesn't respect me, she is not perfect for me. Not for me at all, in fact.

• No cause it is about respect. I am about fairness if she don’t respect me then she get no love from me

• 3d

If she don't respect me her personality is not at all compatible with mine. Down the road she goes.

• 2d

You figured this out at 16? Looks like we have a prodigy on our hands

• 1d

If she doesn't respect me then she isn't perfect for me.

• 6d

sometimes we change our minds or you win us over

• 4d

Leave her