What A Confident Woman Brings To The Table In A Relationship

Confidence is one of the sexiest attributes a woman can have. There is something about a self-assured woman that commands a strong, healthy relationship with a good, high-value man. She knows her worth and stands firm in what she has to offer.

Assertiveness.
She’s not afraid to tell you what’s on her mind. She has found that sweet spot within the communication spectrum where she knows how to be honest without being overly aggressive. With a confident woman, you’ll always know where she stands on a particular topic.

She is supportive.
This type of woman is going to stand behind her man through all the ups and downs and twists and turns of life. She will be there to help him achieve his goals and encourage him towards success because she considers the relationship a team. Strong women stand up for themselves but stronger women stand up for others.

Strong boundaries.
A confident woman knows the importance of setting firm, healthy boundaries. A man will never be unsure of what she will or won’t tolerate. She will make it clear of what lines are not to be crossed.

She knows what she wants.
A woman who knows what she wants is a woman

who gets what she wants. She is sure of her choices and decisions so you can be certain she won’t hesitate or keep people waiting.

Independence.
This woman isn’t going to be needy or codependent. She’s not interested in taking a man’s money or using him for his resources since she’s got her own. She works hard and pays her own bills because she knows that what grown ass adults are supposed to do.

She keeps the relationship on its toes.
A confident woman refuses to allow her

relationship to become stagnant or boring. She’ll always be doing her part in keeping things new and exciting. She makes it her business to help maintain a strong, healthy connection with her partner.

She exudes a positive energy.
This woman understands the importance of a positive energy and a victorious mindset. She takes charge over her happiness and knows that positive thinking combined with positive actions leads to a successful relationship.

She knows her strengths and weaknesses.
A confident woman knows how to utilize her natural skills and talents in different areas of her life. She isn’t shy about showing what she is good at but she’s also not afraid to admit her flaws and work to improve in the areas where she is not as strong in.

Great sex.
She’s confident in her body and her sexual prowess. She knows how to communicate her needs and desires in the bedroom. She’s also willing to please and up for trying new things with her partner.

Nothing wrong with being confident.
Nothing wrong with being confident.
21
1

Most Helpful Guys

• Anonymous

Assertiveness – “she’s not afraid to tell you what’s on her mind” Yeah, unfortunately many women today think they can be obnoxious and say offensive things and then cry sexism when people don’t like them. Sorry ladies, but no one gets away with being a jerk, man or woman.

She is supportive – this has nothing to do with being confident. In fact, the most supportive and caring women I’ve known have been somewhat lacking in the self-confidence arena.

Strong boundaries – boundaries are fine, but compromise is important too. In fact, compromise is more important in a healthy relationship where both partners are good, caring, unselfish people.

She knows what she wants – again, this has nothing to do with confidence. Based on many of the things I’ve seen you write here, I would say this is more a matter of being self-centered for you.

Independence – some degree of independence is good, but a healthy relationship is one in which both partners need each other and don’t have any problem saying so. I've never met a woman who referred to herself as a "strong, independent woman" whose company I could stand for long. Don’t let your ego and/or insecurity get the best of your here.

She keeps the relationship on its toes, a confident woman refuses to allow her relationship to become stagnant or boring - this can be said of some of the most insecure women I’ve known.

She knows her strengths and weaknesses – this has nothing to do with confidence.

Great sex – again, this has nothing to do with confidence. When I think back on the best sexual relationships I’ve had, the ladies were actually pretty insecure. Not that insecurity leads to better sex, but neither does confidence. Good sex is about skill, unselfishness and sexual attraction.

The truth is, women who always feel the need to talk about how confident they are... those women are always the most insecure and emotionally damaged. No one who is actually confident feels the need to tell everyone they are and try to sell it to others.

2 likes
    • MzAsh

You say all this but who are you even? You’re an anonymous 20 something. What experience can you really have? I’m very skeptical.

• Anonymous

Being anonymous is irrelevant, and I think I have quite a lot of experience.

• MzAsh

Well that’s yours. Mine is quite different.

• Wonderful and well written read, I really enjoyed reading it.
    I'm happy to take note my current girlfriend is like you described, most of the time.
    Although she's a bit shy, she's very strongcoming and assertive most of the time.

However there are moments where she gets really insecure and jealous, even controlling and possessive, and I never gave her any reason to be.
    A couple of times she even suggested t my job or my institutional position!

I hope for her to find a good balance.

4 likes

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

019
  • DWD94

Meh, men don't really care about confidence as much as women think we do. That's something women mainly care about. Pretty much all the women I have dated lacked confidence yet I still dated them.

2 likes
    • MzAsh

Men should care. You say you dated them, but did you actually carry out a long term relationship with them more than a couple years? Women who lack confidence are going to bring toxicity to a relationship. She will be untrusting and suspicious of you, cause drama, and not be able to communicate well or contribute much.

• DWD94

Most women already do those sort of things. Most women are already untrusting and suspicious of men and/or cause drama. And even so if I decided to ONLY date women that were confident, I would pretty much be single for years on end.

• MzAsh

Confident, high value women don't do those things. Seems like you are lacking in confidence yourself if you are only dating confident low value women. Otherwise you would put the effort and time in that it takes to get someone better.

• Passinggas

Yeah I grew up in this. It brings constant fighting, screaming, domestic calls, kids with traumatic distress if not something similar to ptsd, and a war that ended very badly. Two people with these properties will nearly kill each other and need to be on opposite side of the earth.

2 likes
  • Everything you mentioned is good except being independent, it's because i'll never marry a girl who wants to work after marriage, i'll only marry a girl who adores becoming a housewife.

1 likes
    • MzAsh

Are you rich enough to support her?
      If not I think it's important for women to have their own source of income. I'd only be a housewife if I could make my own steady stream of income at home.

Otherwise, a woman needs to have a wealthy, completely unselfish and generous husband who doesn't mind providing for all of her needs and wants: food, clothing, bills, beauty expenses, dates and outings, etc without trying to be controlling about it. Would do be prepared to do that?

• Well i'm not rich... if she worked, will she be rich, nope!
      I can pay bills, feed her, provide for her clothes and we gonout sometimes but i'm not a genie in the lamp, i can provide as much as i have... so their must be compromise... i'm a middle class citizen...

• MzAsh

And that’s ok but don’t be surprised if you struggle financially if you’re expecting her to stay home and live off of you.

• More like "What a (real/normal) woman brings to the table in a relationship". Pretty much normal as it should be. These are my expectations. These are the types of women, that I love ♥
    Unfortunately it is not so in quite some general practice.

Insecure girls always stalk us, want our passwords, limit our freedom, are nagging, drain our money, become codependent, pick up fights over sponge colors, get jealous if you spend one second looking at another female being...

1 likes
  • Smegskull

This is just projection.
    Telling people I find confidence attractive won't make me find it attractive.

1 likes
    • MzAsh

Do you find confidence attractive or don’t you?

• Smegskull

Don't really care, I find every one attractive as long as they aren't overweight, smoker or feminist.

If I had to choose between confident and shy I'd pick shy because confident women can be independent, independent women don't need a man and if I'm not needed why am I there.

• MzAsh

Neediness is a huge attraction killer with men. You might think you want that but unless you have neediness issues of your own, it will make her seem of lower value. It’s much better to be wanted and desired than to be needed.

• Kakella

Great myTake, I saw everything you wrote as how my wife is and the kind of woman I'd like my daughter to be.
    Smart, goal driven and independent.

2 likes
  • Miristheiss

Ah yes, while Guns -n- Roses became a titanic success history has almost completely forgotten about the mostly unsuccessful female offshoot band... Guitars -n- Snakes.

• hahahmm

90% of women don’t have confidence. You might as well be talking about unicorns

• MzAsh

How do you figure that?

• BigSlice

Women are like children they don’t know what they want

1 likes
  • roaring20sman

Great myTake

3 likes
  • MoneyBeets

no such thing as a strong woman

1 likes
    • MzAsh

Why do you say that?

• MoneyBeets

Because only men can be strong.
      If a woman is "strong" she basically a man, and will be treated like one.

Also no such thing as a "good man"

• MzAsh

A person can be strong in many ways. A man can be good in many ways too.

• Pineapple_Boy

So basically a normal human being! ?

1 likes
  • manmeat

hear hear well said

• nice mytake

• Anonymous

Like 40% right. Man that first paragraph is obnoxious though.

Not in agreeance with the sex art or the relationship on its toes parts in particular.

• MzAsh

Why is it obnoxious?

• Anonymous

Because right off the bat I feel like I'm being told how to feel about it rather than me just liking what I like. It rings like the way women want to be experienced rather than being reflective of men's actual perspective. In other words -- and I don't know how to say this any more politely than just saying it -- it sounds like projection.

• MzAsh

I see.

• Anonymous

In other words, women lacking self awareness who overidealize themselves until they're asked to prove what they claim to be with concrete facts.

1 likes
    • MzAsh

What makes you say that?

• Anonymous

Repeated experience with several women claiming confidence until real trouble comes ahead and all their labels mysteriously turn into smoke.

• MzAsh

That’s your experience but I don’t think that’s fitting for most.

• Anonymous

Yes your right now add intelligence to it and you got one fine babe

• Anonymous

Way to go. You've successfully narrowed down the entirety of what a woman brings to the table as sex.

3 likes
    • MzAsh

Maybe to a lower value guy.

• Anonymous

True enough. A high value man is looking for more than that.

• MzAsh

Yes truth

• Anonymous

Lol, feminist clap trap. Whatever.

2 likes