Female Attraction Secrets - Floor Her With Your Confidence

Confidence with women is definitely an issue that just about any man can relate to. You don't have to get too overwhelmed with thinking that you are the only man that struggles with his confidence around women. One of the keys to attracting women is to know how to balance your confidence with women in a way that is both appealing and also, does not go overboard and spill into cockiness.

While not having confidence can crush your chances of attracting women, coming off as cocky in the presence of a woman can be just as damaging.

How can you gain the right amount of confidence to attract women?

Here are a few tips that should turn you into a CONFIDENT male no matter how attractive a woman might be:

1. Gain confidence by allowing yourself to be outgoing.

When you first meet a woman, you want to be able to show her that you can be outgoing. There are not a lot of women out there that are dreaming about meeting a guy that is quiet and reserved on a first date. That can make the situation pretty awkward and almost painful for a woman. You have to be able to seem like you are both engaging and outgoing around a woman.

2. Hold eye contact with her, looking away when it's natural.

If you are the kind of guy that finds it hard to maintain eye contact with a woman when you think that she is really good looking, then you want to change that as soon as possible. Being able to maintain eye contact with a woman shows that you are confident and secure and you are not going to let her beauty get in the way.

3. Practice, practice, practice.

When you want to get really good at something, when you want to become a "master", then you want to put yourself out there as much as possible. The thing about it when it comes to women, is the practice can be just as much fun as the "real" thing. When you surround yourself with women, you can become confident in no time at all. You are not going to build confidence around women by hanging out with a bunch of guys, are YOU?

1734

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty good. Except for no. 1. I wouldn't personally care if a guy was outgoing. But I would want to know that he is really interested in me, and also is able to communicate and connect with me. I don't care how he fares with other people as long as he is not a total antisocial creep. Introverts work for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's part 3.

Guys need three things to be a success with the ladies...
    1. Looks
    2. Money
    3. confidence - irrational confidence.
    You can get by with any two of these, but all three is the key to success.
    If a guy works on 1 and 2 he'll gain 3 from the effort. And you'll have the ladies throwing themselves at you. So hit the gym, HARD, and make a ton of money, and you'll have best pick of what's out there.
    Women are drawn to a man on his life-mission, a guy going somewhere and being someone. Financial success is key - they want to know you can support them and the 84 children they want to have with you.
    The burden of performance is on the man. He must be able to lead, be decisive, kind, socially capable, and able to carry on a conversation.
    Love can't start 'till attraction does. And then there has to be a conversation.

• And Millennial women are just superficial about money.

• @EnglishArtsteacher I don't know what you're referring to.

• Women have superior communications skills - they are masters at nuance and innuendo, reading between the lines. Guys communicate overtly, directly. If you want them to understand something you have to be clear and direct, otherwise they just don't get it. And then you hear the girl say, "He just doesn't get me." Or, "He doesn't understand me."

On the other hand, girls tend to feel that whatever emotion or feeling comes to mind needs to be verbalized to SOMEONE, anyone that will listen. Drivel. They go on and on and on about nothing. This is what girlfriends are for - don't bore your guy with all that.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 16

• Please word 2. differently. You do not know how frustrating it is when you make eye contact with someone and they don't look away or say anything. Like hello? Can I help you? It's better if they're staring at you and then look away after a brief second of eye contact

• Couldn't give a flying f*** about money, I just want the guy to be confident and respectful.

• That's not you in your display pic.

• O. o interesting

• Confidence is key.

• Confidence <3

• Confidence is great.. overconfidence is horrible..

• If you worried about being overconfident, you wouldn't be confident at all. Confidence isn't about suiting to other's taste.

• Over-confidence is better than low confidence.

• Confidence 😍

• Interesting take

• interesting

• Confidence

• money)

• Yep, that too. Woman these days are just as cheap as guy's are lol. What a spoiled woman you are lol

• Money

• I am so confused.

• Confidence is hot.

• It's not that easy for some people. Shyness is a built in personality trait for some people. Some people are born like that.

• You can be shy, and self-confident, and garrulous, and have low confidence. People don't ACTUALLY know what the word confident means.

Most women seem to be turned off is a guy is too confident these days.

• @EnglishArtsteacher it seems like, there no winning actually. If your too confident, you come off as some player. If your shy, or ugly, they won't have anything to do with you. Plus, you've got to have money. Woman are spoiled!

What Guys Said 33

• I've noticed more often than not that too much confidence hurts worse than too little. I don't think this is seriously a trait that matters anyway. Millennials (my generation) are superficial, and only want a guy with the most money, coolest cars, and other superficial qualities.

I consider myself a BIT too confident in myself sometimes, but I have no reason to feel down on myself.

• Superficiality didn't start with Millennials, it was common in Gen X too, especially the middle class girls that never had to work for much.

• @bacca400 I never said it began with Millennials, but I think we're the worst generation for it, at least from my experience.

• Yes, large studies agree with you.

• Bullcrap! I've been online dating for example, for years, with no contact. It shows there's a lot to do with attraaction.

Even on here, woman are saying they don't sleep with guys, there not attracted to. Confidence is the icing on the cake. It takes time to build confidence within the relationship actually.

• I like how this is almost "expected" in guys, but women can have all the insecurities they want. They can be quiet and shy, but not a guy. Kind of a pet peeve and double standard. Confidence is attractive in them also. And while this may be true what you say, you also can't force what isn't naturally there. Example you can't "allow yourself to be outgoing". If you're not outgoing, you're not. It's hard to force yourself to be even. It's not a matter of "allowing" yourself to be.

• Those things are all true, but more than outgoing, a guy needs to be interesting to her, i. e., someone she wants to be around. She has lots of options so you need to do/be something that catches her eye and keeps her interest.

• Yeah, I mean a guy can think he is God's gift to women, and that doesn't mean women will think the same way. If anything, they think the opposite.

• If only it was that easy. If you have trouble meeting women, or even making friends, how do you do it? How do you surround yourself with women? I'm not rich either. I think I'm attractive, but never exactly hear a peep from a single woman's point of view. I mean most if this should help, but not easy for everyone. But definitely take these tips into consideration.

• Whether anyone wants to admit it or not, money means a lot. People use the word "confidence" as a code word for "wealthy", or sometimes, "good looking." I actually saw a girl on GAG say "This guy was so confident in his nice car." I doubt she meant he was confident sitting in his car, she was calling him "confident" because he had a "nice" car.

People misuse words so much, it's comical.

• @EnglishArtsteacher That is true. Superficial people. Things and money make them happy. And not care much on a person's personality. So sad.

• Nothing original here. Given the same tired advice that anyone can read from a Men's Health Magazine. Which is still silly. This idea of "just have more confidence, silly little introverts" as the only solution is something is love to see a real scientific study on. It's bet statistically it's nonsense.

• I also think eye contact is essential, and it's the same way for girls, no eye contact results in no contact at all.

And you don't need to be outgoing, that one is bs. And fake confidence shatters quickly, you can't just build confidence out of thin air, you need to gain real confidence becoming aware your qualities, and for that you need to build those qualities in the first place.

• I think it's going to take more than this for some people on here, bit some useful pointers for them, nevertheless...

• I was never a very out going person I just can’t turn that on like a switch. Number 2 is no problem at all though

• Whoa you didn't even mention the risk of jail/prison time when approaching.

Only criminals and scumbags can be confident in the face of that.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Do you know what happens to ugly/fat guys who try to be confident with women? They get laughed at and ridiculed.

If you are an ugly/fat male, then none of the crap women say they like applies to YOU.

Personality? They'll never care to find out.

A sense of humor? They'll hate your jokes and then find the same joke from a "better" guy hysterical.

Being nice to them translates to being creepy.

90% of women would happily take an abusive jerk who looks good over YOU.

THAT is the TRUTH.

• Good take, but here's some things I'd like to point out.

"There are not a lot of women out there that are dreaming about meeting a guy that is quiet and reserved on a first date. "

Maybe true, but I date the other group, who don't mind a non chatterbox. lol.
    Seriously, I have a physical communication style that speaks as much as my mouth.

The reason why is what they call www.mensxp.com/.../...nce-of-touching-a-woman.html

I've used it and it increased the attraction between the both of us immensely. No joke.

• This is such horse shit. Men are such weak little invertebrates/ass kissers

• I think I read this once in the back of a napkin in a bar.

• Was Mr Creep there? That guy who made that rather popular, 'realistic dating advice game' that is being played on Youtube.

• @mordredwinter lol, no, but there are plenty of guys like him out there. There are books on this subject. Guys telling guys how they are in complete control of winning over a woman is an old sell.

• Where can I go to "practice" talking to women re: #3?

• confidence is key, yes sir ee

• She'll just take it for granted. No thanks.

• test

• eye contac = #1

• Especially for us that are distracted easily by the slightest movement or sound. Busier the place, the more shifty eyed we look.

• Learn women's secrets is very interesting. Thanks.

• More from Guys
    13