Love is the absence of judgement!

Dalai Lama correctly stated that "Love is the absence of judgement."

In this article, I will expand on this line with my own interpretation, something Dalai Lama will hopefully agree with.

We love roses despite their thorns, oceans despite their depth, candles despite their smoke, the moon despite the distance and scars, the mountains despite the height, the night despite the darkness, the sun despite the heat, the snow despite the cold, the rain despite the saltiness and the diamond despite its sharp edges.

We love god despite the invisibility and god loves us despite the fact Adam was created from clay.

One message my readers must take from this article is that even though a man dreams of a perfect woman and a woman dreams of a perfect man, but what they don't know is that god created them to complete each other, to make each other perfect.

People say relationships are made in heaven but heaven is also what you make of your relationship.

Someone also correctly stated that, "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." This reminds me of a mother who loves her child despite her child's flaws. A mother's eyes see the beauty in the child that the world fails to see.

Difference between lust and love
Difference between lust and love
Be your own judge sometimes!
Be your own judge sometimes!
#Story of My Life
#Story of My Life

Pablo Picasso said, "You can complain that roses have thorns or you can rejoice that thorns have roses."

So, are there any flaws that you ignored when loving someone or are there any flaws someone ignored when loving you?

And if this site believes in love, they should allow me to add more than three pictures because first I was allowed to add ten pictures.

If this site believes in love, they better feature this article, or else everybody who believes in love should stop using this site. God is watching those who are in charge of featuring and editing articles, may God bless them with love if they feature my article, otherwise you know what they know a good magician never tells his secrets!

Love is the absence of judgement!
20
4

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

218
  • OlderAndWiser

I like the idea that a romantic partner gives us an opportunity to be a more perfect (not perfect, but more perfect) person.

I don't think the absence of judgment, by itself, defines loves. I don't judge my neighbor's dog but I also am not in love with the dog. If I love someone, it is true that I suspect judgment of them, but there is more to love than being non-judgmental.

• Shezadi

"but there is more to love "
      tell us all about it and share your wisdom because your profile name states, "older and wiser"

• Shezadi

For how many years, have you been in a relationship for? I feel you can give advice by sharing your life experience for the youth.

• I am a very active participant on this site and I give advice on a daily basis.

• markscott

Love is actively caring for another, in the manner needed. Not judging could simply mean not acting, and not doing anything when the other person is in need. And a good friend will occasionally judge a friend, and tell them so, when they have done wrong, to help them get straight.

• GuidoThePizzaMaker

I would tell the Dalai Lama to get a job.
    See how he would feel having to work.
    Maybe then can he understand what struggle really means. The guy has 0 responsibility

All he has to do is take photos with western leaders and accept donations.

Must be nice.

• Bananaman177

Love is the absence of judgement!

• Shezadi

Can a woman say the same thing? And what do you mean by the word, "worst" domestic abuse?

• Shezadi

Even when women are in their bad mood, they don't physically abuse their husband and children. They are not scary like men.

• Bullshit, most men are nice and don't terrorize anyone, let alone their family. Some men are psychopaths. But there are plenty of female psychopaths also, look at Alison Mack. Trafficking children as sex slaves.

Women are just as capable of any evil as any man.

Look at abortion.
      Love is the absence of judgement!

Love is the absence of judgement!

Love is the absence of judgement!

Look at female genital mutilation, done all over Africa and the Middle East, it is universally decried as abject barbarism. Then look at circumcision. Perfectly normal and accepted, people don't give it a second thought. Most women say they prefer a circumcised penis, aesthetically. So they even do it to their own sons.

Love is the absence of judgement!

I think female evil is just as prevalent and just as horrifying, maybe more so, but most people are programmed to simply not see it, not notice it, not really think about it, while stereotypical examples of "toxic masculinity" are constantly being pumped into everyone's heads every second of every day.

It's just pure and simple programming, and you're very easily programmed, obviously.

• turd_of_warning

Lol the veiled threats at the end of this Take are quite something.

• GhostMochi

Thank you for sharing this! It is very informational and has touched a place in my heart. :)

• Shezadi

I am glad my article made a difference.

• Liam_Hayden

I think true love is often judgmental, at least in a corrective sense. What I mean is that if you really love someone, you won't let that person continue down a self-destructive path without saying something.

• GraveDoll

I dont believe this one has to judge to not keep making mistakes.

and if no one never judge anyone than how can they become better people if we just pretend we dont see it and just accept everything.

whatever work for whoever.

• -Asca-

Wow thank you. I had a similar thought but I couldn't quite put it into words.

Maybe talk a bit less about god and we're down.

• Shezadi

I only typed one line about god and still people are triggered.

• -Asca-

You should consider learning to count.

• No_Archons

Dalai lama can suck a million cocks; he's said one good thing in his entire life and it wasn't this. Talk about a preachy poser... treated like a god from the age of 3, wonder what that does to the ego?

• Shezadi

Are you jealous? He is still famous.

• Talk to some people from tibet u fking. moron

• Have you? I think your age tells everything.

• Massageman

Love is putting someone else's needs before yours. To do this, you must judge who deserves the sacrifice.

• sh_awesome

It's a nice take, sometimes being judgmental makes you lose people quite close to you and by the time you realise that they are gone.

• Cammy137

While I don't agree with any of the God stuff, I do agree with the general message of what you're saying. Love is about realising that perfection is subjective, and that if you strive for perfection (both in yourself and a partner) you miss the beauty that imperfections can offer.
    Love is about enjoying the quirks and oddities of a person, even when others don't. It's about feeling that you can tell the person anything without feeling shame or judgement.
    Love is about finding someone you can become "one" with, but without losing your individuality.

• Shezadi

You shouldn't talk about love since you bullied me yesterday.

• Shezadi

I am blocking you.

• Deathraider

Define judgement. Because someone could judge you because they care about you and want what’s best for you.

• motownplayer2000

I agree partly... you got all of it right until you talked about God. In the Bible God calls himself love, it also says, God's anger is just, and his judgment is good and righteous. So if your article is true, then God can't be both, which means God contradicted himself... now, your talking in the sole purpose of human love, I can see where your going, but even then, you can love something, and still make a correct judgement not to go after it... like I can love dangerous animals in a zoo, but my judgement knows that I won't survive if I ignore all the walls and warnings.. therefore.. I can't agree wholeheartedly with this assessment..

• pizzalovershouse

love you is i want us to be a, couple the rest of our lives i like you a friend thing

• Shezadi

What are you trying to say?

• roy_ricky09

Shabash. Good one. I know this text. :p

• Anonymous

Great theory but since there is ALWAYS judgement, then what you are saying is that there can not be love.

• Anonymous

We all judge others, however. Life without judgements is impossible. And sometimes people need to be judged in order to correct their behavior.

• Anonymous

Yeah, I dare you to value the beauty of an ugly loser and date him in spite you're not attracted to his flaws