Yeah, I Feel Alive

I have been asking myself what makes you better than the others. Is there anything better out there?

Last night I had a revelation and it changed everything.

I was dating a man. He had everything to offer me. He dressed so well, came from riches and was popular. I was holding on to his right arm and was the pinpoint of his lavish lifestyle.

Sometime later, he, I and his colleagues were enjoying a marvelous feast. I was basking in all of his glory. I was taken care of, entertained and most importantly he showed me just how much he really loved me. I thought I had it all.

Never Loved That Man
Never Loved That Man

Then you walked right past the table. My eyes seemed to detach and follow your body. The moment you walked in I swear that everything stopped in that room. My soul longed for you. I wanted to pick myself up and just go. Even with riches and attention my soul still longs for you.

I Feel Alive
I Feel Alive

I belong with you and to you. I would trade the world just to be with you. There is something there. I can't explain it but it's there. I don't know what it is but it's there. There was powerful energy, truly an unstoppable force that I tried to resist but ultimately I was submerged by it. I can't soothe the itch-not until I get to experience of your love. You're the only person in this world that makes me feel like all of reality is a blur. Every little thing goes silent. When I'm with you, my god, my smiling never ceases. I Feel Alive All is right in the world when I simply stand next to you. There's harmony when my feet and your feet move onward at the same beat. No other man can make me feel this way.

I thought I could never feel this way.

Yeah, I Feel Alive
6
2

Most Helpful Guys

• driller1127
    Don't let go of that feeling.
    Is this still revelant?
  • jimmy2
    Its called Love
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

24
  • Marilynjuana
    This is how I feel about tacos.
    • hafinjun

Pizza for me

• I respect that

• Anonymous

Y'all shut up

• jwsstein
    What just happened l
    • Anonymous

I'm just that good

• jwsstein

Perhaps maybe but I would like to make my own assumption about that. Might we do pm a little and find out

• rohit_4
    Love
    • jimmy2

Young lady you are hooked line and sinker in Love

• scooogy
    Okay, to cut it short: you're in love?
  • KaraAyna
    Good mytake
  • cuzodusto
    It's called fiction but very well written.
    • Anonymous

Fiction?
      Its very real