Have you ever wanted someone else while in a relationship?

Wanted to be with someone else Wanted to have sex with someone else

• Yes
  • No

4377

Most Helpful Guys

• If you mean fantacize about someone else sure. But if you mean thinking of being with someone more romantically or more than just fantacizing, in that case never. That would be clear sign there is something wrong with relationship.

• But if you fantasize about someone else, that means you want them?

• Not at all, I have no actual interest. Other than my girlfriend I have no interest in pursuing anything else with anyone.

• No, when she is around me hot women just stop existing, I literally ignore other people. I want no one but her.

I think everyone fantasizes about what if, but when you love someone they are first in your mind and heart.

• thats how it should be! can i clone you? lol

• Sure but you will want a younger clone of me. I was handsome at your age. Only drawback is younger me hadn't learned confidence yet.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, relationships can get boring and mundane. If you dwell on what isn't happening, I think, that is where cheating becomes a thing that might happen. Once you realize you are thinking that way, you have to change your mind set and spice things back up.

• No. I'll have the moment of looking at actors etc, but never more than "Oh he's pretty good looking" If I wanted anyone else, it's not fair for me to stay with my partner.