Have you ever wanted someone else while in a relationship?

Wanted to be with someone else Wanted to have sex with someone else

Have you ever wanted someone else while in a relationship?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If you mean fantacize about someone else sure. But if you mean thinking of being with someone more romantically or more than just fantacizing, in that case never. That would be clear sign there is something wrong with relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • But if you fantasize about someone else, that means you want them?

• Not at all, I have no actual interest. Other than my girlfriend I have no interest in pursuing anything else with anyone.

• No, when she is around me hot women just stop existing, I literally ignore other people. I want no one but her.

I think everyone fantasizes about what if, but when you love someone they are first in your mind and heart.

4|0
    0|0
    • thats how it should be! can i clone you? lol

• Sure but you will want a younger clone of me. I was handsome at your age. Only drawback is younger me hadn't learned confidence yet.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, relationships can get boring and mundane. If you dwell on what isn't happening, I think, that is where cheating becomes a thing that might happen. Once you realize you are thinking that way, you have to change your mind set and spice things back up.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'll have the moment of looking at actors etc, but never more than "Oh he's pretty good looking" If I wanted anyone else, it's not fair for me to stay with my partner.

4|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 75

• Women are the sexual gatekeepers in our society. This is notable in the responses-about 2/3s of men answered yes as opposed to a similar number of women answering no.. Women select from all comers while men select from among women who have selected him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Humans by nature are not monogamous. Dating is a lie and everyone should just sleep around, it's what we are meant to do. Everyone should cheat really. It's natural and healthy to cheat, also sex is not bad, it;s a good thing so you're not doing anything bad. I don't know why people get mad when their partner cheats when sex is a menaingless thing and most people treat it as a meaningless thing but when they get in a relationship they change their mind.

0|1
    1|0
  • Efore getting together eith ex, i was attracted to a former colleague. Whilst with ex i saw the ex colleague a couple of times socially, the attraction was still there. After ex i've seen ex colleague socially, we have spoken about hanging out without rest of group, never came to fruition. I've met someone new, at the moment i'm only thinking bout them, but ex colleague will seem like the forbidden fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • I once had sex with my ex wife...

Yep, that was the story!

Okay, so we had sex, I was drunk/high/something and dozed off for a bit half dreaming or imaging erotic things in my mind... comes to again and the things in my mind actually involved her, my wife aka. the one I was having sex with... really weird, but kinda cool :-)

0|0
    1|0
  • Constantly...

That's how I know I'm happy with my partner... Wanting someone else but not bothered to act on it...

The day that I make an effort to act on wanting another person is the day I have to reassess my present relationship...

0|0
    1|0
  • As far as I every got to acting on it was a single masturbation session. I then feel so guilty I have never acted on attraction whole in a relationship in and way since, with any girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been married for a decade. Never wanted to find another girlfriend/spouse person. But I've been interested in being with someone sexually. It's more of a fantasy than reality thing. Meet someone and think she could be really fun in bed and then just let it drop.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. There is no law of nature that says you can't love more than one person at a time. Mature adults don't act on every impulse or feeling however.

0|1
    5|0
  • Um... yeah duh, of course. Extremely normal. I really like my girlfriend and enjoy my time with her and enjoy sex with her, but I constantly want other girls too. Pretty much just how it is being male, for most of us.

0|0
    5|0
    • The downvotes are amusing, but they really don't matter; fake Internet points don't change real-world truth. If you don't like how guys think, you can either get mad and start shouting at the sky like a crazy person, or you can just learn gradually to accept it. Downvotes don't change that.

• Yah, and when that happened I began to think hard about my current relationship and realized I wasn’t happy and I was only wasting her time and my time. So I broke up with her

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love my wife and i am faithful to her but there are always desires which can not be fulfiled in your relationship which you migth see in other persons. For me it is important at these moments to look what i have with my wife and not what I am missing to get the right focus. But that is sometimes easier said then done.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've wanted to be with someone else but not necessarily wanted to have sex with them. like basically i was in a relationship with a person i no longer was into and was interested in someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • physical attraction is linked to the basic instinct so yah sure all men would want "many" not only "someone" but it doesn't mean they would actually go for it or consider it necessarily !
    "wanting" isn't a choice but "doing" is !

0|0
    0|0
  • Always... I can't help but think about banging every hawt girl I come into contact with.

0|1
    3|0
    • I don't understand what it is that's so hard about this ^ very basic truth that's difficult for people to grasp, most of them female.

• @Anon-ymous1 Females simply don't like the idea that their man probably prefers to think of and look at other women when he jerks it. The dudes here that claim they would never are just virtue signaling or else they have the sex drive of a panda bear... they want to look like they're better than guys like me (I bluntly tell my wife I'd love to bang her new friend).

Two types of guys in this world, guys that jerk off and liars... because I know some liar is going to say they don't. Personally I think it's the 'Coolidge effect' that makes a different girl the prefered source to play the skin flute to. ... and I know damn well a woman flicking the bean isn't thinking about their man either, but the question about women is if she will flick the bean at all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Always, I wish I had 100 wives.
    i.huffpost.com/.../o-BACHELOR-570.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, I have always been single. Hence no I neither want sex ( because I am asexual) and I never want anyone either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that! Why I feel I am in aflatonic world. Yes people yes I wished another person, it's human feelings. But what matters not to cheat ! But our feelings we don't control them

0|0
    1|0
    • How can you not control your feelings? Are you not responsible if you get mad?

• I've fantasized about having sex with other women while in a relationship, but nothing more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. When i was in a relationship, it was like she was the only girl in the world, i saw other girls as just people

2|0
    0|0
  • You aren't ment for one person... We have more than one soulmate so you're going to want to be with others while in a relationship

0|0
    2|0
    • You obviously will never settle down sir... learn to be loyal please you’ll fix a lot of hearts 🌹💕

• Show All
    • I have knowledge in a lot of things by what I’ve seen in this world.. I’m just beginning

• I know what you mean... Its like becoming conscious and having to reprogram because everything you know is a lie

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 41

• Yes, I was unhappy who i was with.

0|2
    1|2
  • its wrong to do so while in a healthy relationship. It shows disrespect towards your partner and immaturity. I have never dont that while in a relationship with someone who treated me right, whats the point? But i have been in a very unhealthy relationship where i ended up thinking about dating other people because i was so unhappy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. When I'm with someone i only have eyes for them nobody else. If somebody wants to be with someone else and they in a relationship then time to break up.

2|1
    0|0
  • yes. not proudly though.
    i never cheated nor intended to start this connection with this new person, but things kinda happened naturally. when i realized i had a crush on him i backed off respecting my boyfriend at the time.

and when i and my boyfriend at the time got to a dead end in our relationship, i approached that guy again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's normal to think about other people, or wanting to fuck other people. It's not normal CONSTANTLY dream of being in another relationship though, that's typically a sign that you're dissatisfied.

0|2
    1|0
  • Never cheated, never thought about it. I am with the one I want to be with. Maybe because I am picky anyway, so I am focused on them. In my eyes and mind, no one else is worth a first or second look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I think it's normal now and then to find someone sexually attractive, which to me is equal to wanting sex with someone else. But I don't think it's very important as long as you don't act on it.

0|2
    0|0
  • The poll result is interesting, most men say 'Yes', most women say 'No'.

2|0
    0|0
    • Now It has changed, more men still say 'Yes', more women still say 'No' though.

• Oh, now it completely changed! More men and women both say 'Yes'.

• When I'm in a relationship I'm committed and don't flirt or look at other guys. If you don't give your guy a reason to be jealous he will do the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • This usually means the relationship isn’t strong enough to keep building on and you ahould move on.

3|0
    0|1
  • I am often looking for new experiences. That's why we have an open relationship. I want to enjoy my youth.

0|1
    1|1
  • No. I'm superselective when it comes to guys. When I am in a relationship with someone, it means that they 100% match all my criteria, which are a lot.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think dear, having tendency to perfectionism would make you lose a lot of good people. We are not designed to be perfect humans :)

• Show All
    • Awesome! Well it didn't work for me :/ but I don't regret taking risks and starting relation that has ambiguity :)

• Im curious to know your criteria..

• Sure everyone does at some point but doesn’t mean anything unless you act on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes~ that made me realise that I wasn't happy in my relationship so I left them~ I would never cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time... that's probably why I'm so intrigued by open relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my last relationship, no. I only had eyes for him and he knew that.

0|0
    0|0
  • hi
    Thisa is erin smith
    i want video chat before date
    for known more detail come to my Skype at Erin_Smith3x
    or give me your Skype Erin_Smith3x

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually everyones had a different different openions about it.. but Sex is not everything.. like long distance can give u mentally satisfaction

0|0
    0|0
  • I have personally slept with someone during a relationship long as it's not more than once it's ok

0|0
    6|1
  • No never. I wouldn't even think of it.

3|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes