Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels?

• Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I don't mind, I like her to wear heels and look good
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I don't really mind, but I'd prefer her to wear something else
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? Heels only in the bedroom, I don't wanna be a minion next to her when we go out
    Vote C
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I'm a girl and I wanna wear heels even if I'll be taller than him
    Vote D
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I'm a girl and I don't wanna wear heels if it will make me taller than him
    Vote E
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I'm a girl and I simply don't like heels
    Vote F

34130

Most Helpful Guys

• You didn't leave enough choices. I don't care if a girl is taller than me with or without heels, though I am about 6 ft so not many are. But I think heels are stupid, don't make a girl look better, and are inconvenient and unhealthy for the feet. So I am a guy, and I simply don't like heels, though height has nothing to do with it.

• Yes, I didn't leave that option cause the question for guys is like she's a girl who wants to wear heels sometimes and likes to wear heels... and you like her... but then she's taller than you... do you mind? That's all :)

• OK, then I guess I don't mind.

• I voted A, but for me, it's not even a question of heels. I don't even like heels. I think it's a silly aesthetic that only ruins a woman's feet and Achilles tendon. All for looks? Doesn't make sense to me.

But as far as a woman's height, it doesn't matter to me. She could be 7 feet tall or 3'6". As long as there is love there, that's all that matters.

But as far as a woman who is taller than me (I'm 6'0"), I wouldn't have an "issue" with it at all. If this implies that I'd be insecure or not, I wouldn't feel "emasculated" or "less of a man", or any other nonsense whatsoever. Tall women are awesome too and our height difference wouldn't make a difference to me one bit.

Most Helpful Girls

• I do not like heels, but even if I wore the highest ever, I would still be a little short arse!

• Sameeee 💀💀💀

• I should add that it is of no concert, to you, who I am or what I am. It is irrelevant to the question, and none of your business.

• Thank you for MHG!

• It would have been nice if looking good wasn't put in the same sentence with heels... like you can't look good in flats...

• I didn't mean that but let's say it's a night out and you wanna dress up. And you feel like heels suit your outfit better than flats.