- I don't mind, I like her to wear heels and look good
- I don't really mind, but I'd prefer her to wear something else
- Heels only in the bedroom, I don't wanna be a minion next to her when we go out
- I'm a girl and I wanna wear heels even if I'll be taller than him
- I'm a girl and I don't wanna wear heels if it will make me taller than him
- I'm a girl and I simply don't like heels
Most Helpful Guys
You didn't leave enough choices. I don't care if a girl is taller than me with or without heels, though I am about 6 ft so not many are. But I think heels are stupid, don't make a girl look better, and are inconvenient and unhealthy for the feet. So I am a guy, and I simply don't like heels, though height has nothing to do with it.
I voted A, but for me, it's not even a question of heels. I don't even like heels. I think it's a silly aesthetic that only ruins a woman's feet and Achilles tendon. All for looks? Doesn't make sense to me.
But as far as a woman's height, it doesn't matter to me. She could be 7 feet tall or 3'6". As long as there is love there, that's all that matters.
But as far as a woman who is taller than me (I'm 6'0"), I wouldn't have an "issue" with it at all. If this implies that I'd be insecure or not, I wouldn't feel "emasculated" or "less of a man", or any other nonsense whatsoever. Tall women are awesome too and our height difference wouldn't make a difference to me one bit.
Most Helpful Girls
It would have been nice if looking good wasn't put in the same sentence with heels... like you can't look good in flats...