Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels?

• Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I don't mind, I like her to wear heels and look good
    Vote A
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I don't really mind, but I'd prefer her to wear something else
    Vote B
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? Heels only in the bedroom, I don't wanna be a minion next to her when we go out
    Vote C
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I'm a girl and I wanna wear heels even if I'll be taller than him
    Vote D
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I'm a girl and I don't wanna wear heels if it will make me taller than him
    Vote E
  • Do you mind if your girlfriend is taller than you when she wears heels? I'm a girl and I simply don't like heels
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• You didn't leave enough choices. I don't care if a girl is taller than me with or without heels, though I am about 6 ft so not many are. But I think heels are stupid, don't make a girl look better, and are inconvenient and unhealthy for the feet. So I am a guy, and I simply don't like heels, though height has nothing to do with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I didn't leave that option cause the question for guys is like she's a girl who wants to wear heels sometimes and likes to wear heels... and you like her... but then she's taller than you... do you mind? That's all :)

• OK, then I guess I don't mind.

• I voted A, but for me, it's not even a question of heels. I don't even like heels. I think it's a silly aesthetic that only ruins a woman's feet and Achilles tendon. All for looks? Doesn't make sense to me.

But as far as a woman's height, it doesn't matter to me. She could be 7 feet tall or 3'6". As long as there is love there, that's all that matters.

But as far as a woman who is taller than me (I'm 6'0"), I wouldn't have an "issue" with it at all. If this implies that I'd be insecure or not, I wouldn't feel "emasculated" or "less of a man", or any other nonsense whatsoever. Tall women are awesome too and our height difference wouldn't make a difference to me one bit.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I do not like heels, but even if I wore the highest ever, I would still be a little short arse!

3|4
    0|0
    • Sameeee 💀💀💀

• Show All
    • I should add that it is of no concert, to you, who I am or what I am. It is irrelevant to the question, and none of your business.

• Thank you for MHG!

• It would have been nice if looking good wasn't put in the same sentence with heels... like you can't look good in flats...

1|0
    1|0
    • I didn't mean that but let's say it's a night out and you wanna dress up. And you feel like heels suit your outfit better than flats.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 128

• it depends on man's economy budget, personaly when i had a good budget i realy liked having a woman taller than me on my side, on the other side i would never be with a woman taller than me ( in a serious relationship)

1|1
    0|0
    • Could you explain a bit?

• Show All
    • i dont know how to explain this exactly but i think its a matter of confidence. However this is just a personal opinion

• Ah okk I see :) I get it

• I’m not a big fan of heels to begin with. My SO rarely wears them because of a nerve issue in her foot. I hear to makes the calves look really defined, but I want my woman to have healthy feet and comfort over showing off her well defined calves. If you’re under 5’ 5”, I understand why you would want to wear them, but don’t injure yourself, ok?

1|0
    0|0
  • First off, I'll say I have a preference for my girlfriend to be shorter than me even in heels.
    However, if she's someone I truly like, height isn't a deciding factor and I wouldn't even turn down a girl who's taller than me (even out of heels), as long as I like her and we get along great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only one girl I dated was taller in heals as Im about 6' and most my partners were around 5'5. For her I didn't mind as she was overall a tall bombshell femme fatale type so the look worked people would just joke that I looked like her bodyguard

1|1
    0|0
  • My problem with heels is not how tall they make a girl, but how painful I imagine them to be.
    If my girlfriend is comfortable wearing heels and likes it, I won't mind even if she gets 1 foot taller than me... every hug would cuddle my face between her boobs, nice

2|0
    0|0
    • The thing is women who are comfortable wearing heels already worn them for a long time... If they're more comfortable in heels than flats their feet already suffered some damage. I had boots with heels for a winter and when the spring came I had trouble walking in sneakers... Just imagine how it would be for someone who consistently wears them for longer than a winter.

• I've seen the damage. My second girlfriend was always wear heels. Her legs were breathtaking, but her feet were smaller than they could have been and her toes were very close together and she couldn't spread them very wide. It was sad

• She's not my girlfriend, but she's about the exact same height as me without heels. Granted, I am in the 47th percentile in height for men, so situations where I'll be shorter when they have heels on will present themselves very often, as such, I'll deal with it. In my experience, as soon as they hit the dance floor, the heels come off, anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, where's the "I do mind if she's taller than me" option?

1|2
    0|0
    • I guess b or c or the last one... or one of the I'm a girl ahaha

• Personally I believe I don't have any bearing on what my girlfriend wants to or does not want to wear all I can simply do is suggest things to her, unlike other guys I'm personally not self-conscious of my height and don't worry if someone is taller than me or shorter than me it's just a side note

1|0
    0|0
  • Fortunately I'm tall enough that most girls won't be taller than me even in heels. Yes, I like a girl in heels. But no, I would not like it if she was taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've never experienced that situation as i'm 6"3. All chicks have to look up at me even while wearing their highest pair of heels

2|1
    0|0
  • The average height for American women is 5'5". I'm 6'6". The average woman would need heels that are over a foot high to make her taller than me. Those aren't heels; those are stilts.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never dated a girl who was taller than me in heels. She'd have to be something really special to make me want to since it's usually not my mindset to find that desirable. Just being honest.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd want my girlfriend to be comfortable and wear thing's that doesn't hurt her, I wouldn't date a girl that wears makeup I'd want her to know she is beautiful as she is and she doesn't gave to put a mask on for people

1|0
    0|0
  • Where's the option for guys who don't like girls who wear heels?

2|1
    0|0
  • i don't mind as long as she doesn't mind being taller than me wearing heels. seriously there are girls who won't date a guy just because they feel like they can't wear heels

1|1
    1|0
  • Unless it is some occasion with dressy clothes demanding heels to look good then I really don't want a taller women

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend would wear heels and she'd be taller then me.
    I'm not really into heels tho, but whatever she fancies wearing it's ok with me.

Btw: Heels only in the bedroom? Kink alert? Hehe

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do polls...
    They care, but there are more important things. The #1 is YOUR level of attraction and desire for HIM. Your height is virtually irrelevant is the desire is there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care just as long the girl felt good and comfortable wearing heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really mind cause I'm quite tall already and most of my shoes are big and make me at least a few inches taller so it depends on what she wants to wear...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing to do with her heels , what i want is if she is of my same height then it would be a great sex afterall.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never had one that was taller than me with or without heels.
    If she's slightly taller than me in heels then it's no big deal to me.

1|0
    0|1
  • Even when they wear 5 inch heels some 99% of women are shorter than me. I've never had this happen to me. When they wear heels they are closer to my height which I like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Height is one of those things that cannot really be controlled so for me it is not an issue even if she is taller without heels than my 6'1.

2|1
    0|0
  • She could certainly wear heels in some situations and a lower pump in others and sneakers in still another. Depends on the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve only gone on one date with a chick close to my height. I figure more legs. It wouldn’t bother me. I’m over 6 foot. So it isn’t really problem I run into often.

1|0
    0|0
  • im relatively tall so thats not an issue in most cases. it only happened once i had a girl with the same height and i hated it when she high heeled herself 😑

1|0
    1|0
  • No problem with me, what I can't get is how girls use heels so much, those things seems very uncomfortable, I prefer them using something comfortable for that reason only,

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind but i'm 6'6" so either you tall to begin with or those are some crazy long heels.

2|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂 lord have mercy that would be some real high heels. i could never! I don't even like wearing small high heels tbh 🤷🏾‍

• @LuvAsh I don't know how you women do it. I put on heels once (don't judge me lol) nearly broke my ankles.

• Yeah, I'd rather where flats lol Everytime i wear heels, i bring a pair of flat/comfortable shoes with me because i know whats to come😂😂😂😂

• If those are the kind of shoes she wants to wear then by all means rock them. I know that I like to wear heels from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• I'm a girl but I'll never never never never ever be taller than any man. I'm 4'11 (150cm) and up to possibly 5'4 (162.5cm) with large heels. I can also like never find shoes in my size (3-3.5 in US women's) (which I think is about size 34 in EU women's)

1|1
    0|0
  • F, I don't like heels and I don't need them, I'm tall enough, and sneakers are much more comfortable than heels.

4|2
    0|0
  • What is the problem if I'm taller than him with heels on? Smh. Like why? Will he lose his job if I look taller than him? Will his friends make fun of him? He doesn't need that kind of friend in his life then. Like tell me what the problem is.

2|1
    1|0
  • i'm fine with wearing heels if going to school dance or something with my boyfriend because i like to be almost as tall as him but other than that i won't wear them

2|1
    0|0
  • I voted that I'll wear heels even if I'll be taller, unless he's over 190cm he'll just have to deal with that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm already 5' 10" and can just about get away with wearing 4" heels to remain very slightly shorter than my fiancé.

1|0
    0|0
  • i used to wear heels all the time and my boyfriend didn't seem to mind

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like heels and I never wear them, they are unstable, I like sneakers and flat boots.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a tall woman and I prefer to only date men that are over 6 feet tall so that IF I decide to wear high heels, I wouldn't be taller than him.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend would have to be really short or those would have to be some damn tall heels for me to be taller than him. 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Iam a girl. I dont like heels. I am still taller than everybody. I still like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and I don't wanna wear heels if it will make me taller than him

1|0
    0|0
  • My wife would have to wear stilts to be taller than me

0|0
    1|0
  • If i was to try and be taller than my man id have to wear stilts😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even tall as him with heels on haha. But he wouldn't care either way. And if it bothered him, I simply wouldn't wear em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like heels and my boyfriend prefers I don’t wear heels

0|0
    0|1
  • I can’t stand heels at all!!!

2|0
    0|1
  • I'm a girl and I simply don't like heels

2|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5’0 and don’t like heels, so there’s no issue.

1|1
    0|1
  • I don’t wear heels lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • "I'm a girl and I simply don't like heels" :P

1|1
    0|1
  • F.. also height matters not to me

1|2
    0|0
  • I’ll never be taller than my boyfriend in heels.

1|1
    0|0
  • Im a girl and chances are im already taller

2|0
    0|0
  • I’m taller then my girlfriend I’m 5’10”.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and I simply don't like heels

1|0
    0|0
  • Can you handle me a few cm? :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Its fine

1|1
    0|0
  • He has to be taller even when I wear heels I don't want him to look like my little brother

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is taller than me even if I wear heels but I would wear them if I was taller

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes