Is it bad that my boyfriend and I don't hang out during school?

We see each other at least once a week because he'll give me rides home after school sometimes. I know that he very much likes me, and I very much like him. We're not afraid to show PDA, and both of us will gladly hang out with each other's friends. We just don't hang out at school.

If we see each other at school, we'll definitely say hi to each other, and maybe stop and talk if there's time. But during school most of the time we don't seek each other out. We don't have any classes together, and our paths don't cross in the hallways. I'm in band with him and some of my friends, but marching season is over until next year, and I'm not doing concert season, so I won't see him at band practices since I won't be there in the first place.

I see other couples at school hang out all the time. Is it bad that we don't? One of my good guy friends got himself a girlfriend now (they're very cute together), and I'll see her dragging him around by the hand everywhere in the halls. Is it bad that my boyfriend and I don't do that kind of stuff at school? We have different friend groups that we hang out with at school, and even though we don't get to see each other everyday at school, we do arrange dates at least every other weekend. We're both just fine with it, although I'd love to spend even more time with him. Is it bad that we don't hang out together at school?
Post Opinion