Did you ever get into, or consider getting into, a gay, or lesbian, relationship because of a failed straight relationship, or another reason?

Were you frustrated with the opposite sex and wanted to try a same sex relationship to see if the level of understanding and comparability might be better?

If you only thought about it, what are the obstacles that are preventing you from going there?
A. Yes, I have done that in the past or am doing that now
B. Yes, I have considered doing that
C. I am in a gay or lesbian relationship now, but not because of a failed straight relationship
Vote C
D. I would like to try it out but my fear of negative family or societal reactions are preventing me from it
Vote D
E. No, I am straight and would never do that no matter how many bad experiences I have
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Gay or Lesbian Relationship" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
44
33