Why can all my friends find decent boyfriends but I can't?

Anonymous
All my friends are so lucky when it comes to finding boyfriends whilst me on the otherhand i always attract terrible men. My last boyfriend turned out to be a drug dealer.

I've been signed with a worldwide modeling agency since i was 14 years old so it can't be that im ugly or i wouldn't have a job. For example one of my friends is dating a award winning garden designer and he treats her like a queen, yet she's slightly over weight, comes from a poor background, has spots and is 5ft. So obviously it has nothing to do with looks.

I just want a nice, guy who treats me good and will take good care of me. Im not gonna lie im extremely jealous of my friends especially the one i just mentioned. Her boyfriend recently bought her a puppy and he's planning to propose to her with a 4 carat diamond ring rumour has it. He gives her everything and they make each other so happy.

I just want someone to love me that much too yet all i attract is sleazy criminals. Im a good person too, i volunteer caring for animals in my spare time yet even the guys there don't talk to me and would rather talk to plain jane girls.
2
1