Men, in general, how friendly would you prefer your woman to be with people?

AnonyWoman4309
Out of curiosity, I wonder how attractive being friendly is. Of course everyone wants their partner to be friendly to them, but what about when it comes to strangers and people in general. On a scale of one word responses to hugging, how friendly do you prefer a woman to be?

Scenario #1: A stranger that looks like they aren't in great condition comes up and ask for help/resources
  • Very friendly: The woman gives plenty of help/resources or anything she doesn't truly need that the stranger needs more than her
  • Friendly: The woman gives some help/resources (if she can) that will help the stranger out to an extent
  • Neutral: The woman may or may not offer help/resources to the stranger depending on the mood/circumstances of the day
  • Reserved: The woman turns down the stranger/doesn't offer help/resources

Scenario #2:
A co-worker comes up to the woman with some papers
  • Very friendly: The woman cheerfully greets the co-worker, chats, asks if there's anything she can do for the co-worker, then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
  • Friendly: The woman greets the co-worker and participates in small talk, asks the co-worker what's up, then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
  • Neutral: The woman asks the co-worker what's up and then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
  • Reserved: The woman ignores the co-worker's presence until the co-worker grabs her attention. She then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
I know this is kind of a weird lengthy question but let me know your opinion! :) I would say I'm somewhere between neutral-friendly with people in general.
Very friendly, anyone can become her best friend the same day they meet
Friendly, but not pushover friendly, you still have to earn her trust and closeness
Neutral, acts normal towards people/strangers, will chat if prompted to
Vote C
Reserved, only engages in business and doesn't engage in open/deep conversation
Vote D
GirlGuy
28
3