Men, in general, how friendly would you prefer your woman to be with people?

AnonyWoman4309
Out of curiosity, I wonder how attractive being friendly is. Of course everyone wants their partner to be friendly to them, but what about when it comes to strangers and people in general. On a scale of one word responses to hugging, how friendly do you prefer a woman to be?

Scenario #1: A stranger that looks like they aren't in great condition comes up and ask for help/resources
  • Very friendly: The woman gives plenty of help/resources or anything she doesn't truly need that the stranger needs more than her
  • Friendly: The woman gives some help/resources (if she can) that will help the stranger out to an extent
  • Neutral: The woman may or may not offer help/resources to the stranger depending on the mood/circumstances of the day
  • Reserved: The woman turns down the stranger/doesn't offer help/resources

Scenario #2:
A co-worker comes up to the woman with some papers
  • Very friendly: The woman cheerfully greets the co-worker, chats, asks if there's anything she can do for the co-worker, then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
  • Friendly: The woman greets the co-worker and participates in small talk, asks the co-worker what's up, then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
  • Neutral: The woman asks the co-worker what's up and then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
  • Reserved: The woman ignores the co-worker's presence until the co-worker grabs her attention. She then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
I know this is kind of a weird lengthy question but let me know your opinion! :) I would say I'm somewhere between neutral-friendly with people in general.
Very friendly, anyone can become her best friend the same day they meet
Vote A
Friendly, but not pushover friendly, you still have to earn her trust and closeness
Vote B
Neutral, acts normal towards people/strangers, will chat if prompted to
Vote C
Reserved, only engages in business and doesn't engage in open/deep conversation
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion