Scenario #1: A stranger that looks like they aren't in great condition comes up and ask for help/resources
- Very friendly: The woman gives plenty of help/resources or anything she doesn't truly need that the stranger needs more than her
- Friendly: The woman gives some help/resources (if she can) that will help the stranger out to an extent
- Neutral: The woman may or may not offer help/resources to the stranger depending on the mood/circumstances of the day
- Reserved: The woman turns down the stranger/doesn't offer help/resources
Scenario #2: A co-worker comes up to the woman with some papers
- Very friendly: The woman cheerfully greets the co-worker, chats, asks if there's anything she can do for the co-worker, then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
- Friendly: The woman greets the co-worker and participates in small talk, asks the co-worker what's up, then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
- Neutral: The woman asks the co-worker what's up and then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
- Reserved: The woman ignores the co-worker's presence until the co-worker grabs her attention. She then proceeds to get done what the co-worker had in mind.
Most Helpful Opinions
In your two scenarios, I would choose 'very friendly'. That just means that she is a nice person, is willing to help, and makes for a happy work environment. It doesn't mean that she is flirty or frivolous. And she is not a doormat and will not be taken advantage of.
I've worked with women like that and they were like bringing sunshine into the office.
I picked B on the poll because I wasn't just thinking about a work setting. I like being with a woman who has a ready smile, is bright and cheerful. People who see her feel good.
She is nice and may even say hello to acknowledge strangers who say hello to her in passing, or to people who are down on their luck. She smiles at children and old people, she's polite and shows gratitude to working people like check out clerks, and she's good at remembering names. She brightens people's day without giving any appearance of being needy for attention. She's not out to attract people. People automatically like her and she makes friends easily, but knows who and who not to be friends with on anything more than a merely polite, cordial basis.