Why are men so against their girls talking to other guys?

From a woman's perspective how would you feel if the man you were with wanted to control who you spoke and socialized with. Where you spoke with guys from the past then all of a sudden he says no longer will you speak with these guys...

Some women would find this appealing as it may indicate he desires you... yet it is very VERY dangerous as it would isolate you from other people and you give more control to your man. This is where abuse can creep into a relationship where women feel like the have no one else they can call for help when they are in abusive relationships.

Would you agree with your boyfriend if he told you that you could only speak with people he approved of? Yet it blows my mind how some women don't see these HUGE red flags! I trust my girl and she trusts me, I have no fear because we share a lot of things so... I don't feel jalousie when she has gone to lunch with one of her male co-workers or long time male friend. She is independent grown up and understands what trust means to one another. I don't feel like I have to question her about what she did like I was interrogating a prisoner because I trust her. I don't understand how some couples can call it love when they don't have the fundamental basis communication and trust. If you trust and can communicate with one another then you build an environment of safety where you can live without having a worry about if the other is cheating or doing something bad behind your back.

Post Opinion