What I view as witchcraft that others do not

jennifer_bloom

Before I became a mature Christian I used to manipulate people into liking me with humour and elegance and vulnerability and expressions of innocence or creative social judgment

I manipulated a doctor and a PhD student among others

And God dealt with me harshly for it

When I was 19 I told a guy I dropped out of English cause I thought it was anti Christian

later his friend found out what I had said and was furious at me for biasing his conscience against Christianity with my careless use of terminology

I realize now what I was trying to articulate but could not authentically express was my view that language had become a vehicle of sensationalism and culture worship and not a vehicle of self expression or organic social and emotional learning

That rather than telling emotional stories that can elevate human consciousness

it has become a means of derogatory fantasy making

both examples as well as the first deal with manipulating

For me whether your manipulating people or ideas or emotions

If your not being truthful and putting your money where your mouth is

Your practicing witchcraft

11
5

Most Helpful Guys

• LEADFOOTboi
    Q - Q manipulation is being decietful... like lying... so you may not be far off
    Is this still revelant?
  • Interesting way to view it 🤔
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

59
  • blank_expression
    This is twisted enough that I am trying to see a layer below on this onion if there is one. Let’s analyze and then correct me where I go astray. You say that you did bad things in the past through manipulation so I suspect this is a confession. However you go on to, it appears, blame language as a barrier to heighten or justify this manipulation and that the misuse of language contributed to your misinterpretation of said manipulation. Therefore, you confess to manipulation but then you soft-soap it by attributing language limitations to your confessed errors. Which is it? You can be completely absolved or hold on to an excuse as a gray lie. Manipulation is human nature period and only developed minds attempt to limit manipulation. There are no altruistic purists but rather degrees and manipulation can be as basic as asking for a glass of water to obtain one. Therefore, I fail to see the correlation of manipulation to that of witchcraft. Human nature doesn’t relate to the practice of summoning the supernatural. I conclude your “view” is another language barrier misconception.
  • Tom1089
    Witchcraft is a very general term.
    Not all witchcraft is evil, and not all witchcraft promote evil. Im fact many discourage wrong doing and encourage helpful positive acts that help others. And defined as below.
    witchcraft
    /ˈwɪtʃkrɑːft/

noun
    noun: witchcraft
    the practice of magic, especially black magic; the use of spells.
    "children and goods were believed to be vulnerable to the witchcraft of jealous neighbours"

Similar:
    sorcery
    black magic
    the black arts
    the occult
    occultism
    wizardry
    witching
    necromancy
    voodooism
    voodoo
    hoodoo
    wonder-working
    divination
    Wicca
    white magic
    natural magic
    makutu
    thaumaturgy
    theurgy
    the old religion
    witchery
    demonry
    diablerie
    sortilege
    (in a modern context) religious practice involving magic and affinity with nature, usually within a pagan tradition.
    bewitching or fascinating attraction or charm.

I Know a few white witches they are not evil they are not wrong doers, would you condemn someone without understanding what it is they do. I'm sure there are bad Christians as well.
  • Katerina_Belle
    Wouldn’t manipulation just be classed as evil then?
  • jwr199
    Hey sunshine manipulation is not witch carft, manipulation is a skill that people use to get their way because they can't stand a world where it doesn't go their way. It's unfortunate really that some people can't accept how life works , so they try to change they way the life works.
  • iambae
    Yes ALL manipulation is witchcraft. A lot of women try do do this in relationships and marriage even Christian women. I noticed this ever since the show I Love Lucy.
  • Gwenhwyfar
    I disagree. Witchcraft involves the supernatural. Although Wiccans do refer to themselves as witches among themselves.
  • lucky840
    My take on this matter is too long for this page to accept. So I will be posting it as a blog.
  • Agape93
    I hope you realize that being manipulative or lying isn’t witchcraft.
  • venomhbk1313
    There's nothing wrong with that book I study stuff like that all the time I'm also a demonologist in practice
  • smellfarts
    What did god do to you? I didn’t know god does stuff to people.
  • OddBeMe
    So making up outrageous stories for money is witchcraft?
  • Juxtapose
    Uhhh.. manipulation is not magical. It's just psychology.
  • Anonymous
    College and education really failed you, didn't they?
    • I got my degree in religion instead of English

• Anonymous

The fact that you call it religion and not theology, doesn't speak well of this so-called degree.

• It wasn’t theology - only 10% of my professors taught the religion they believed in - a lot of them were atheist

• Anonymous
    And now your witchcraft is to cloak yourself in Christianity to give yourself the illusion of moral authority to influence others. Be gone witch!