LAURIE'S Halloween myTake 2 - Why you should start taking Fortune Teller's more seriously - NOT!

laurieluvsit

WIKIPEDIA DEFINITION: Fortune telling is the practice of predicting information about a person's life. The scope of fortune telling is in principle identical with the practice of divination. The difference is that divination is the term used for predictions considered part of a religious ritual, invoking deities or spirits, while the term fortune telling implies a less serious or formal setting. Terms for one who claims to see into the future include fortune teller, crystal-gazer, spaewife, seer, soothsayer, sibyl, clairvoyant, and prophet; related terms which might include this among other abilities are oracle, augur, visionary ...or in this case COMEDIAN :)

For a fortune, I shall tell you your fortune

Now that we know what real fortune telling actually is and who real fortune tellers are, let's take a few moments to examine some actual fortune telling in action. Each video is very short and none of them are boring ...I PROMISE!

Please tell me in your comments which one is your favorite!

VIDEO 1

LAURIES Halloween myTake 2 - Why you should start taking Fortune Tellers more seriously - NOT!

VIDEO 2

VIDEO 3

VIDEO 4

VIDEO 5

I see in my crystal ball that you will tell Laurie which your favorites are!
I see in my crystal ball that you will tell Laurie which your favorite's are!

Please tell me in your comments which video, or videos, you liked the best ...PLEASE!

7
0

Most Helpful Guys

• COMMODOREII
    Video 3. I love watching gags. Lol
    I predict you will like my comment then you will respond to it. 😎😋
    Is this still revelant?
  • Massageman
    Fortune cookies and marriage proposal are tied for first.
    Good for a joke (FTs) but that's about it.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

05
  • I could not watch the videos yet 😞 limited data 😞 but they look interesting and fun though. I'll have to check them out later
  • Bananaman177
    1488
    1488
  • R3DthatDude
    I suck at ball room. I like solo dancing, because I don’t need to worry about someone else moving or chemistry, I just go where the wind blows
  • Stoner710
    maybe because we are staring at boobs especially in the first and last pic
    • So you are saying it isn't any of the video's that you liked but the pictures of the fortune tellers instead? ... lol

• BoobMan

I have to agree with Stoner here!

• @BoobMan

... so no one likes my post? ... :(

• msc545
    Very interesting and funny mytake - thanks!