What to avoid if you don't want to attract evil people - Bible talk

jennifer_bloom
What to avoid if you dont want to attract evil people - Bible talk

Three Things that attract evil are

1 - Suspicion

2 - Self Hatred

3 - Selfishness

SUSPICION

- The bible says that evil comes to those who search for it - A pastor at a bible study I used to go to is very very suspicious of others and believes all human beings are motivated by fear and self advancement and will not do good unless compelled by fear or financial reward - He removed the possibly of conversation in our bible study cause I talked a lot to a 14 year old guy and he thought I might be sexually motivated when I was just trying to help him - what is bizarre about this guy's ministry is that his ministry attracts all types of evil people - one posted sexual videos in the group bible study chat and another posted spam about why we should not accept spam - some also posted about protesting during racially motivated marches - the other pastor I know is not suspicious at all - and there isn't a single evil person in his bible study while bible study has around a hundred regular members - another pastor is highly suspicious of his church members and his church is also full of evil people - a guy who used to like me was very suspicious of girls and the lady he dated is the most disgusting and stupid and lazy and selfish and ugly person you have ever met - other guys aren't suspicious at all and date amazing people way out of their league

SELF HATRED

This is self explanatory - those with low self esteem and inherited bad personalities from abusive parents are always seeking victims and targets to boost their self esteem - so if you seem like an easy or weak person they will attack you - either to boost their self esteem or to punish you for failing to display to them the strength and security and independence they desire in their unconscious mental bias - its also why some people hate those they consider ugly - they expect people to look good cause having no internal sense of power - they look for signs of power in others to occupy their quest for status and meaning - not realizing the highest value is personal power - which I say comes through God - as well self hating people cannot properly contribute to society cause they are too busy driving their allegorical car with broken wheels so they don't travel very far and contradict themselves in the direction they go

SELFISHNESS

This is another biblical idea - the idea says stingy people who penny pinch become poor and poor people who share what they have become rich - It says some are always trying to get an advantage and end up broke - while others always give and yet become even more prosperous - and the bible says gracious people who love and care about others become rich while those who exploit others are only temporarily successful or become impoverished - the bible in the old testament uses the word loan rather than gift because what good thing you do will always come back as a reward to you - likewise - robbery is repaid seven times in the bible and can even result total loss or slavery or even death - I know a guy who refused to date poor woman and ended up engaged to a woman who did not have a job - I know a guy who didn't care about money and every girl he flirted with made 4-12 times more money than him and he wasn't after them for income - most of the time they initiated things - selfishness does not lead to gain - Donald trump might be rich but he is mentally ill and as a rest is severely depressed 24/7

10
2

Most Helpful Guys

• NyceGuyFinishingLast
    Suspicious

If cops weren't suspicious of people they would never catch the bad people or help those in need of help.

If a girl didn't get suspicious of her guy being out late or getting texts all day then she might never catch him cheating. Or Visa versa.

Being suspicious about someone doesn't make you evil. It helps catch evil in the act.

Self Hatred

People need something to not like about themselves, it keeps them grounded. If you don't have anything that you don't like about yourself that makes you perfect and that makes you Prideful and pride is a sin.

Humility cures pride by removing one's ego and boastfulness, therefore allowing the attitude of service. Humility is a modest or low view of one's own importance; humbleness.

Selfishness

Is not always about doing a wrong thing. “When you take care of yourself first, you show up as a healthy, grounded person in life".

Oriented around survival, it’s in our nature to take care of our own needs first. The instinct eventually got a bad rap, however, and became the source of negative emotions like fear and guilt.

1. YOU’LL BE HEALTHIERSelfish people tend to take better care of themselves instead of giving too much energy away serving the needs of everyone else.2. YOU’LL HAVE AN ADVANTAGE WHEN IT COMES TO LEADERSHIP ROLESStudies have shown that acting in your own self-interest you may give you an advantage in leadership roles. Selfish people are more confident and less likely to give up on goals.3. YOU’LL HAVE BETTER RELATIONSHIPSPeople will have a harder time manipulating or taking advantage of you if you’re selfish. Setting boundaries means knowing where you end and other person begins. If you have trouble being self-focused, you might have trouble saying no.4. YOU’LL BE HAPPIERSelfish people spend their time doing activities they like to do. If you have a well-developed sense of who you are, what you enjoy and the ability to communicate this to others, you’ll be a happier person. Putting yourself first is not a negative quality; it’s your job to take care of yourself and get what you need.
    Is this still revelant?
  • I've never thought about attracting evil before 🤔
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

28
  • iseekpinetrees
    Um prob dont online date. Dont be a hooker. Dont go out lookin to buy drugs. Dont borrow money from the mafia. Dont date people who been to prison for murder charges. there's some pretty basic stuff out there...
  • JesseCraft07
    Ok I've had enough of seeing these damn religious MyTakes, I'm blocking you. The bible is full of crap, if you don't want to interact with bad people then just don't talk to them, that simple smh
    • ALastStand

What's funnier is your commenting on something that you didn't have to. Pretty Stupid lol

• Julz26
    Church's are evil... Think about it... Nun's for instance who say they are married to God... The church is the bride of God not his children. God is our father, we don't marry our father that is incestuous.

Baptism's are not in the bible, it's a man made rule. Why does a baby need to be forgiven? They have just been given life, they are pure and innocent and are already blessed.

There are a lot of evil in the church... I was born catholic and I grew up loving and praying to Jesus and God. I am a big believer and they have helped me throughout my life. One thing I don't open myself up to is the church. Stay away from them, they are full of evil and satan worshippers.
  • Smegskull
    Everyone is evil. Some people are just not strong enough to keep it contained.
  • jizzyjay
    By learning about evil people like The Satanic Temple
  • havingfun101
    Only men must register for Selective Service (draft) or become felons and lose voting rights, but our female voting majority doesn't care. Fortunately, a federal judge recently ruled that unconstitutional. Tick, tock. Your authority over men is wicked and coming to an end.
    27 '.."Here is what I have found," says the Preacher, "Adding one thing to the other to find out the reason, 28 Which my soul still seeks but I cannot find: One man among a thousand I have found, But a woman among all these I have not found.'
    • I can explain that - there are socially traits that men are ordained for such as logic and honesty and social traits that females are known for such as tolerance and acceptance - what this means is a female cannot be righteous only by assuming female traits - if she wants to be good she must also assume masculine traits to accompany the female traits

• You're half right; women must adopt masculine traits, but men come complete with a softer side, thus the false dichotomy and people's ongoing inaccuracies. Freud was a mommas boy, so he couldn't see this. Only white men don't receive Affirmative Action; this is unbiblical by making us surety for a stranger & giving women unjust authority over men in universities and the workplace. Marriage, child birth and cohabitation are at all time lows; this is the unintentional punishment for women's ongoing crimes against men. I'm memorizing the book of Philistines ironically; I've abandoned the church. I also memorized this one, just for fun: Isaiah 3:12 NKJV - "As for My people, children are their oppressors, And women rule over them. O My people! Those who lead you cause you to err, And destroy the way of your paths.”

• *Philippians

• IronmanT
    Y wouldn't you want to attract me?
  • nerobyrne
    Wait you think it's evil to protest injustice?
  • Anonymous
    Romans 3:9-12
  • Anonymous
    Once you're in the faith and preaching the word of God, evil will come your way. John 15:18 If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. Roman's 6:3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?