One Reason God Sometimes Adds Resistance To Your Goals

jennifer_bloom

One of the reasons God sometimes resists is and makes us fight for what we want is that He is trying to mould our character

While I’ve attempted to make money writing books and failed to achieve anything amazing or majestic, I realized the process of writing has changed me

Gos resists us to deflate our pride so that we can learn graciousness and acceptance and forgiveness

The more pride and bitterness we have, the more work we have to do to overcome our own resistance to God’s kindness and gentleness

This is why God sometimes opposes our goals and why you do yourself a huge favour when you chose to be gracious, because, by being gracious, you reduce the work load that God gives you to achieve your goals.

6
1
1Girl Opinion
6Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Hopelessromantic182

I can definitely relate to this post. A lot if things didn’t work out for me but with every failure, somehow I become a better human being. I am less prideful and have grown to become more compassionate towards other.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jjpayne

I think that makes sense... God helps us to help ourselves and gives us a drive and motivation to live our lives

Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

05
  • kingofthellamas

Why do you oppose full stops? Perhaps that's what is holding back your book writings

Reply
  • zinox07

God resists the proud and gives more grace to the humble

Reply
  • DJ1991

Amen

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Anonymous

I'm a Muslim and God bless your wise words.

Reply