One Reason God Sometimes Adds Resistance To Your Goals

One of the reasons God sometimes resists is and makes us fight for what we want is that He is trying to mould our character

While I’ve attempted to make money writing books and failed to achieve anything amazing or majestic, I realized the process of writing has changed me

Gos resists us to deflate our pride so that we can learn graciousness and acceptance and forgiveness

The more pride and bitterness we have, the more work we have to do to overcome our own resistance to God’s kindness and gentleness

This is why God sometimes opposes our goals and why you do yourself a huge favour when you chose to be gracious, because, by being gracious, you reduce the work load that God gives you to achieve your goals.

6
1

Most Helpful Girl

• Hopelessromantic182
    I can definitely relate to this post. A lot if things didn’t work out for me but with every failure, somehow I become a better human being. I am less prideful and have grown to become more compassionate towards other.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jjpayne
    I think that makes sense... God helps us to help ourselves and gives us a drive and motivation to live our lives
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Thank you for the mho 😊

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

05
  • kingofthellamas
    Why do you oppose full stops? Perhaps that's what is holding back your book writings
  • zinox07
    God resists the proud and gives more grace to the humble
  • DJ1991
    Amen
  • Sam_The_Savage
    God doesn't exist.
  • Anonymous
    I'm a Muslim and God bless your wise words.