What I believe Jesus taught about leadership and obedience

jennifer_bloom

Jesus talks a lot about humility in the 4 Gospels and I believe Jesus meant that the followers of the human religious leader, are just as important as the human religious leader because without people who follow the human religious leader, the religious leader would have no value in his role as leader of the religious organization.

This is why I think people insult God when they say that a certain person founded X amount of schools or built Y amount of churches because the schools are built by dozens of construction workers and the churches are built by thousands of members, the leader might be more visible than the follower, but he is by no means more important than the follower, since without followers, leadershIp has no value.

And note I said, human religious leader, I did not say divine religious leader and I did not say divinely appointed religious leader, I’m referring to pharisees and rabbis and pastors here, not to God or angels etc..,

2
0
0Girl Opinion
2Guy Opinion

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

02
  • Julious0202
    you're probably Protestant, and you guys have a serious problem with obedience... if you're questioning that point of your faith, believe me, that's normal in Protestantism... but you must know it shouldn't be that way, there was no man more obedient than Christ
  • invalid1
    I am tired from Mr. Jesus