What God taught me in my dream about Pizza

jennifer_bloom

I had a dream I was at a hotel where you could order all the food you want and the cooks would give you your food cost free. In my dream I ordered 4 pizzas but did not wait for them to finish cooking and left the hotel for at least 7-8 hours. When I returned I asked the guy if my pizza was ready and his response was “there is no pizza, we only make one pizza at a time (and you ordered 4).” And I said “But I was ordering for my whole family, not just for me.” And his response was “It doesn’t matter. It’s only one pizza at a time.”

The way I understand this dream is God is telling me to tackle my goals one at a time and not try to do everything at once because I have always wanted to do ambitious work out regimens but could never do it cause my time and money was spent on other things that prevented me from investing in nutrition and exercise and trainers and nutritionist so God is saying to tackle my goals and responsibilities In life, one at a time, and not all at once.

4
1
1Girl Opinion
4Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Titanic1912
    I liked how you interpreted that. Just like the hymn “One Day At A Time.”
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

13
  • Dinosaursandanime65
  • purplepoppy
    What God would allow pineapple on a pizza?
    Disagree 3 People
    • t-8900

The one that hat knows it's bangin with pepperoni and ranch dressing on it too

• zagor
    Does this mean we're in for 7 years of famine?
  • Fromdusktilldawn
    Sure it wasn't god. It was your subconsciousness