Why I listen to Jewish Rabbis when I’m not Jewish

jennifer_bloom

I believe that bad behaviour is unpleasant but hatred is more unpleasant than morally bad action and behaviour. Like a child who steals cookies is bad, but a parent who bruises and tortures the cookie thief is worse than the one who steals cookies.

I’ve had practicing bible followers block me, not for being rude, but for making the statement I do not hate sinners or find them disgusting and worthy of punishment. I get hated for my lack of hatred towards others.

I believe Jesus in one of His parables, said that somebody who hates and loathes a sinner is worse in Gods eyes than the sinner who does bad things, of course, this depends on the type of sin because some sins are absolutely worthy of the worst capital punishment you can do against someone, but I’m not talking about serious crimes, I’m talking about people who loathe and curse at a person for giving them u wanted cucumbers on their sandwich order, or people who spend 2 years hating you, for asking their daughter for $20 more than agreed upon during a 6 hour babysitting session etc…

I like Jewish rabbis, because they care about their approach and their social behaviour when they teach Torah, and don’t sacrifice kindness for the sake of theology, I’m very busy, so I only watch around 2 rabbis online a month, but that is why I watch Jewish Rabbis.

5
0
0Girl Opinion
5Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• Dargil

I was raised in a place where Jews are as common as Catholics.
    I consider myself to be a "new wave Evangelical". In the past, Evangelicals, especially Baptists were bigoted against Jews and Catholics. Then I got "saved" and subsequently became a pro-Israel Zionist and married a Catholic. Many of the the news and commentary sites I go to feature Jewish writers including Rabbi's. Their writing is always thoughtful and they often defend Christianity.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • Whatever2929292

Yea... I don't know. I search out people who seem to know what they are talking about and are genuine

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • IesusHominumSalvator

Be sure those Rabbis are not like Caiaphas and Judas Iscariot or any demonic Talmudist.

Reply
  • convo_king89

Thats how you become kosher

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • RobEurope

Okay cool. Thats how to do business.

Like 1 Person
    Reply