Have you ever gone back to read the Bible as an adult and thought, " This shit is fake"?

Okay, I went back and read it, and I just can't, lol. It's so fake here's why:
1. God is all knowing but didn't know Adam and eve would sin?

2. He created Adam and even as naive yet punishes them them for being deceived.

3. He tells them the garden is theirs yet tells them not to eat from the tree.

4. he's almighty stronger than the devil yet why won't he just destroy him now? Why watch people suffer then say in revelations he's coming back lol what?

5. God kills more people than Satan during Noah's ark and kills animals.

6. First sinner in the bible was God. He said if Adam and eve ate from the tree they would die yet they didn't.

7. The first honest person in the bible was Satan. Satan said if they eat from the garden their eyes would be open to see both good and evil which was true.

8. Sounds like it's a a ploy from a certain group cough cough to be in worshiped and in control
Have you ever gone back to read the Bible as an adult and thought,  This shit is fake?
Yes
No
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Updates
1 mo
Not to mention he sends his son who is immortal to die for our sins. Lol dudes immortal the prick never died
Updates
1 mo
Yeah like wtf🤣. Then in one of the verses God asked I think it was Noah to sacrifice an animal in his name.. that's witch craft. God was evil af
Have you ever gone back to read the Bible as an adult and thought, " This shit is fake"?
Post Opinion