7 Types of People Who REALLY Make the World Suck

Anonymous

Fricken Feminists

I'm going to be real with you, GaG. It's not just radical feminists for me. It's feminism. The very definition of the word. The way the movement exists today. It promotes women it doesn't promote equality. And I know the argument is that the idea of feminism is just that men and women are equal...then why have feminism? Why not call it fucking equalism?

It's a toxic movement that creates artificial problems to support the idea that men suck. That masculinity is somehow a bad thing...umm reality check? Masculine men are the bomb.

And this isn't to say women don't have problems men don't...but that goes both ways. Men have problems women don't, as well. Instead of reducing ourselves to whiny self promoting movements why not work TOGETHER to make REAL change for..not just girls and women, but boys and men. Oh, I know...in 2016 that idea makes ME the radical

Radical LGBT activists

(tongue firmly in cheek)

To be 100% clear, this is not all LGBT people. Gay marriage? I'm totally for that! And I'm sure Caitlyn Jenner is a complete GILF. I believe in people doing what makes them happy...but there are lines..

Line. Officially. Crossed.

Tumblrinas

The scary world where red is blue, blue is your pronoun, and if you say otherwise you're chromophobic "scum" who seriously just triggered someone's SSS (special snowflake syndrome). Also, they have blue, pink etc hair, spread love by saying people who aren't like them (some form of gender weirdness or racial minority) should die, they don't like to bathe and have never felt the touch of another person between their legs (as adults...sorry, that was reaaally bad).

In other words...

What is it with these PC crazies and oversaturated colors and cheap clothing?? Visit a salon, dress like a human, get a job and get over yourself, and get happy! Just be normal..

Black Lives Matter promoters

Black lives do matter. I know you guys hate to hear this...but all lives matter. I don't think that needs a hashtag either. It should be obvious to any decent human being that other human life matters. And if it isn't, a hashtag isn't going to change their views.

And FYI, Black Lives Matter people often times hate White people. That's a fact. It's a hate group. Just because you're a minority and more vulnerable to being discriminated against doesn't mean you can't be a racist radical. There's a name for that...it's Micah Xavier Johnson

Homophobes

You might not like the term, but whatever you want to call it, hating on people because of their sexuality is wrong. Keep your mind out of their bedroom. Nobody is asking you to stick it in the poop shoot or lick some linoleum. They just wanna do that with each other. LGBT people exist. It's okay. This?

Not so much..

Sexists

Men and women work best together as a team. Lets not let angry bitter feminists, crazy ass MRA's or just the people on both sides who hate the other gender because they won't fuck them tear the rest of us apart. Man and woman are like a lock and key. We complement each other. That's beautiful.

Religious zealots

It's radical Islam. It's old fashioned Christianity. Orthodox Judaism. It's a toxic mentality that is hurting everyone. These are the people that beat, stone, rape, etc. And none are any better. Why hate on Christians but go all ra-ra Muslim? Never seen a Christian do this:

Hillary Clinton (Shrillary), Donald Trump (the oompa loompa), Bernie Sanders (fascist), etc

Need I say more xD

I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that spring to mind, today. I will enjoy being shit on by both sides for being honest <3

36
28

Most Helpful Guy

• madhatters4
    i have no issue with a feminist who simply believes women deserve to be treated equally. which is what the feminist movement at its core is about
    Is this still revelant?
    • Malloy1997

Which, isn't what Feminists stand for these days-So, fuck Feminists!

• @Malloy1997 that's not really true. unless you know all feminists it's not fair to say what they stand for.

but the large feminist movements are still about those core values. individuals who bastardize the message or interpret in a way that means oppressing mean or superiority for women are not true feminists

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    I love how you use feminism and sexism in one post. XD
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Yup, it's because I'm a moderate and don't pick a side to think for me

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2735
  • Anonymous
    8 types of people if we include you
    • bjjk067

Nice!

• Anonymous

@bjjk067 Thank you! Thank you! LOL

• Anonymous
    Aaaaand I'm in love 😍 thank you