11 People Who Would Make a Better President Than Either Trump or Clinton

Waffles731

Here is a list of people I'd rather see President, living or dead, real or fictional. Here we go:

1. Billy the Kid

Suave, became an outlaw because he fought for justice, and died for it and handy with a .45 and a rifle to boot. I'd vote for him.

2. Blackbeard

Because Pirates are cool and Badass and people would FEAR OUR PRESIDENT WITH THE FLAMING BEARD. I WANT A PRESIDENT WHO HAS A FLAMING BEARD.

3. Aragorn

Do I need to say any more than this. ITS FUCKING ARAGORN.

4. Captain America

The Superhero who embodies what is best about humanity and ALSO PUNCHED HITLER IN THE GODDAMN FACE.

5. The Joker

Because at least the End of the World would be AWESOME. He is going to make this planet Disappear.

6. Emperor Palpatine

At least he showed he is capable of running a country.

7. Neil Degrasse Tyson

Fuck it just vote the smart guy in.

8. Freddie Mercury

I don't know I just have a good feeling about him.

9. John Dillinger

Put your goddamn wallet away cause he isn't here for your money he is here for the Banks Money.

10. This specific Hobo

Because this man clearly understands that most Americans have to deal with the constant fear of roving packs of ninjas kidnapping your family.

11. Dr. Kreiger

Because he understand how to do all sorts of advanced science and hard work even if he is completely batshit.

Just stop voting for the two parties people.

21
37

Most Helpful Guy

• VictoriousSausage
    i have to say, you've nailed this on the head, maybe Captain Britain could be our next Prime minister, that'd be nice. in all seriousness though, you guys really need to sort out your political system, your FPTP system for voting, just like in the UK, is whittling it down to just two parties, and people vote strategically on who they think will win, i wish you people all the best over there.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Waffles731

Actually, the Two party system is actually failing, more people are voting for third parties than ever before

• yeah, but this happens, i just wish we had a more proportionally represented system

Most Helpful Girl

• vishna
    Go Neil, or the toucan from the fruit loops box.
    Is this still revelant?
    • vishna

thanks for mho, if only we could have gotten Neil with vp toucan. That would have been so perfect.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2036
  • Femdomina
  • Dargil
  • 

• John_Doesnt
    I'm Doctor Krieger and I understand that we only have 2 choices. This country is run by feelings and mob rules, not facts. People who say it's stupid to vote for the lesser of 2 evils don't seem to understand that it would never work to vote for a third party. The majority chose these 2 dumbasses and it's the majority who will never allow a third party to win.
    • The third party can only win if people like yourself decided to vote for them and encouraged others to do so as well.
      lpsc.li/.../GaryJohnsonMemeVote.jpg

• Waffles731

Are you REALLY Kriegar or are you one of the clones

• @QuestionMan you don't seem to understand how majority works. The majority would have to be against both Hilary and Trump for a third party to win and that's not going to happen.
      It's not stupid, it's realistic.

• oddwaffle
    Probably the dumbest reason not to vote for anything or do anything at all. This can only be thought of by people who doesn't have to make a decision.

You don't vote for the lesser evil because you like it, you choose it because the alternative is worse.

• No, you vote for the greater good. You have more choices than these two.

• oddwaffle

@Nice_Guy_Last

No you don't. You deal the cards you have, not what you wish for. You choices boil down to "to be or not to be" a clear "yes or no". The alternative is already chosen for you.

If you are in a debt so heavy that you can't make enough to pay the interest, would you consolidate your debt or go bankrupt?

• That is the defeatist attitude that gave us a reality TV star and a compulsive liar for the major party candidates.

• 99percentangel
    I want to see Captain America as our next president lol.
  • Zorax
    Very good Take, and excellent choice of presidents, however, I think Penguin would be better president than Joker :D

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...DeVito_002.jpg
  • MandyRuth
    LOL! Yes! Sad to say pretty much ANYONE would make a better president than the 2 current choices. I'm from Canada, and I can honestly say it ain't much better here...
  • TatyanaTheEmpress
    The best president would be Jimmy Hoffa: upload.wikimedia.org/.../James_R._Hoffa_NYWTS.jpg
  • SvetlanaSavachenko
    Hell Cheech and Chong would make better pres/vice pres than what we've got to choose from now!
    • Waffles731

Damn it why didn't I think to put them here

• TakeMaker
    Krieger for the win, and Piggly for Vice President...
  • ObscuredBeyond
    That's why I am supporting Darrell Castle. I know that Trump is a false alternative to the New York Liberal machine, and I've been following details on Hillary for too long to be fooled by anything she says anymore.
  • Nice_Guy_Last
    Bill Nye for President 2016.
    Every State of the Union will start with the Bill Nye the Science Guy theme song. Highest rated State of the Union on TV ever.
  • genuinlysensitive
    Best Mytake I have seen in a long time! Especially Neil Degrasse Tyson! Probably smarter than all of Capitol Hill COMBINED! But I would still take any of those over these two freaks!
  • The_flying_Frenchman
    Ok I'll vote for Blackbeard but only the angus McFadyen version. The rest pale in comparison.
    https://www.imfernsehen.de/epg/usr/1010706b.jpg
    No he's not as fancy or batshit insane as some of the other versions, but by the nine that performance. 100% commitment to charachter👍🏼
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    Aragorn or Freddie Mercury for me - Aragorn because he is cool and Freddie Mercury, I was around when he was alive, America would just spend the next eight years laughing, he was a wonderful guy.
  • Fathoms77
    I think the American people just need to accept that we've really screwed the pooch this time, and we have to start over with new candidates.

Figure it out before one of these nutjobs causes the country to sink further into the abyss.
  • HyperNova
    "Just stop voting for the two parties people."

What do you think this accomplishes?
    • anon4321

Don't Vote= Don't complain

• Waffles731

Did i say not vote, I said dont vot dem or gop

• akadatank44
    12. Me

Although I couldn't go against Dr. Kreiger.

2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/.../...8c0fa2e0deb15b.gif
  • FallOutBoy2001
    Neil deGrasse Tyson would actually be a good president
  • echoaj
    T errible
    R idiculous
    U nfit
    M isogonistic
    P athological Liar
  • Bluemax
    As pirates go, I'd rather have Bartholomew Roberts.

Oh, I stopped to read this just because of Blackbeard's picture.
  • Dimmu
    As if voting is a real thing
    This country was bought sold and paid for long time ago, it's meaningless ,

https://youtu.be/xIraCchPDhk
    • He is actually wrong, they don't come from "American homes, American churches... etc." They come from a small group who run one of the two political parties.

• Dipsy
    I'd rather vote for the teletubbies instead of the 2
  • Uh, other than Dr. Tyson, and maybe that hobo, they're all either dead or mythical.

But there have to be about 100 million others in the country who would be better than Hil or Dump.
  • ProbablyTooMature
    The dump I'll be taking in the morning would be a better president.
  • Raymond_Reddington
    Lord Tywin Lannister for president. He'd fck those terrorists right up their asses.
  • ImaginativeDreamer
    Out of these guys, I think Emperor Palpatine would be the best, or maybe Blackbeard, lol :)
  • Benk111
    I get what your trying to do but even #7 is a bit of a stretch all the others wouldn't be better.
  • tyber1
    • Waffles731

I know about Johnson and He already has my vote way before I wrote this

• Fearless_banana
    Fearless_banana for 2016.
  • Relentless_Hippie

Give us Captain America!! <3
  • Intraluminal
    I'd vote for Tyson in a New York minute.
  • AriadneSky
    11 Men not 11 People.
    • Waffles731

Are you seriously compaining about that?

• ChocoLada
    I'm cheering for Aragorn ;)
  • helloitsmethere
    Captain America is bae <3 <3 <3
  • Bigclit
    where's voldemort?
  • jcoldstream
    You forgot David Attenborough.
  • SolApakalypse
    Morgan Freeman is NOT on the list. You fail.
  • Blonde401
    King Elessar for president ❤️
  • heroine_VS_heroin
    Emporer Palpatine, you have my vote!
  • AVE_PROFITUS
    jack sparrow.
  • SleepingSnorlax
    Lol freddie mercury
  • Omar5881
    I'd vote for Neil I LOVE that guy he's amazing lol
  • yucel_eden
    Tori black for president
  • Danfrombackhome
    John MFN Cena and Tom MFN Brady. Problems. Solved.
  • ThisisDyari
    I advice you to Vote for... Of course ME lol
  • MasterRebus1
    Anyone but Hillary.
  • TRUMP_IS_FUNNIEST
    liz chou
  • Anonymous
    Darth Sidious-Darth Vader 2016!!!
    d1adzt5ywvzymo.cloudfront.net/.../...-06-45-55.jpg
  • Anonymous
    emperor palatine and trump are one and the same.

orig13.deviantart.net/.../...tedsailor-d9jwc73.jpg