Legitimate Reasons Why You Should Not Vote for Hillary Clinton

Phoenix98

So I have seen a lot of people still claiming that they will vote for Hillary Clinton, so I'm going to give you a little short list and a video as to why you shouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton. And why it is very dangerous to have her in office:

Hillary lied under oath about what went down in Benghazi,

Hillary committed mass voter fraud,

Hillary was behind military members not getting their vote counted,

Hillary used secret private server with classified material to hide her activities,

Hillary supports the NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else

She used the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, hiring cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries,

Hillary supported drones being operated in our own country without the benefit of the law,

Hillary gave 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese,

Hillary was for arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House.

Hillary was behind Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals,

Hillarybacked the funding of neo-Nazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII,

Hillary helped turn Libya into chaos,

Hillary was the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa,

Hillary left four Americans to die in Benghazi then went to sleep,

Hillary trashed Mubarak, one of our only Muslim friends,

She was encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel,

Hillary backed the funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the “moderate” terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like she did with Libya,

Hillary helped the creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII,

Hillary helped leave Iraq in chaos,

Hillary had The DOJ spying on the press

Hillary had HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives,

Hillary gave all her cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and three months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it,

She had the NSA monitoring citizens,

She had the State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigations on departmental sexual misconduct,

Hillary, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lied under oath to Congress

Issued threats to all of Bill’s former mistresses and victims to keep them quiet,

Stole the White House furniture and silverware when Bill left office.

Left a power vacuum in the middle east that created ISIS which has now spread to over 30 countries.

Clinton is responsible for the fall of Iraq and Syria (and the rise of ISIS):

Global Research properly recounts Hillary’s evil calculus in manipulating a call for help during a draught in Syria, and turning it into a full on civil war, that sees no end even today.

Clinton was the US Secretary of State when the 2006-2010 drought was causing massive relocations of population in Syria and U.S. State Department cables passed along up the chain of command the Assad government’s urgent request for aid from foreign governments to help farmers stave off starvation. The Clinton State Department ignored the requests and treated this as an opportunity to foment revolution there. It wasn’t only the Arab Spring, in Syria, that led to the demonstrations against Assad there. Sunni jihadist fighters streamed into Syria, backed by the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey. The U.S. was, in effect, assisting jihadists to oust the non-sectarian, secular Shiite leader of Syria and replace him with a fundamentalist Sunni dictator.

Yemeni blood is on Hillary Clinton’s hands

Honduras’ downfall resulted from a coup Clinton supported:

Today Honduras is ruled by an extremist, fascist far-right government because of what Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama did in 2009. The top 0.001% of the population live extremely well, while the remaining population in Honduras lives in hell…all because Hillary supported an illegal coup, and refused to support the legitimate, elected president.

Hillary Clinton deserves credit for poverty and instability in Haiti:

Hillary sided with rich factory owners in Haiti to reverse a law passed by the Haitian parliament that would allow workers to receive a living wage while making t-shirts for export to the United States. Clinton lobbied hard to keep Haiti safe for the sweatshops, and keep the people working for those sweatshops in a miserable state of poverty.

Hillary Clinton made Libya a failed state:

Hillary’s crowing achievement. Hillary Clinton was the Obama administration’s leading proponent of regime-change and overthrowing Muammar Gaddafi in Libya. It was a disaster to say the least.

Clinton based the entire Libya war on fabricated evidence that Gaddafi was bombing his own people. Sputnik News adds:

"Clinton was the stand-out gung-ho senior member of the White House administration. It was she who pushed for the disastrous war for regime change in Libya and boasted after the murder of the country’s leader Muammar Gaddafi by US-backed jihadists in 2011. Clinton’s policy turned a once-prosperous North African nation into a charnel house, which continues to destabilize the entire region and Europe from terrorism and refugees, who are dying by the thousands as they attempt to cross the Mediterranean.

It was Clinton who colluded with the Central Intelligence Agency, and with Arab and Turkish despotic rogue states to ship weapons and terror brigades from Libya into Syria in order to instigate another war for regime change. That war has caused as many as 400,000 deaths and up to 10 million displaced people, compounding the mayhem of instability in the region and for Europe that was unleashed with Libya.

After the U.S. had drawn down its troops in Afghanistan, Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to issue US visas to 6,000 Afghan translators who rightly feared for their lives after supporting US troops during the war. This failure has received little coverage in the U.S. press, but be certain that American troops will be paying heavily for Clinton’s poor decision making for years to come."

Hillary Clinton laid the groundwork for the coup d’etat in Ukraine, when she made Victoria Nuland her State Department official spokesperson. Nuland, a rabid, foaming at the mouth neocon, had been the chief foreign-affairs advisor to Vice President Dick Cheney.

Nuland would go on to become the point person in the 20th February 2014 coup in Ukraine, which replaced the democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych with neo-nazi elements, and an anti-Russian U.S. puppet affectionately called “Yatz” (Arseniy Yatsenyuk).

A bloody civil war and failed state in the heart of Europe have been the net results of Nuland’s attempt to colonise Ukraine and take over Crimea.

Finally lets not forget that Clinton’s policies in both Libya and Syria have led to the rise of ISIS. How is that for foreign policy experience?

And so much more.

Trump may not be perfect, far from it in fact but at least he's not a corrupt unstable war mongering murderer and nation destroyer.

PS: I will not be replying to comments/opinions but feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

20
35

Most Helpful Guy

• madhatters4
    some of these are legit assertions. such as the benghazi stuff. some of it is only peripheral such as supporting drones, as she was simply a member of congress who voted... additionally a lot of those things like drone use and other surveilance stuff is under the Patriot Act and we could be certain would be continued or heightened if trump was elected in an effort to monitor suspected terrorists

the rise of ISIS stuff is pretty flimsy and yet is still something Trump and Clinton opponents point to. ISIS has been around since the 90s and their proliferation came about because we yet again went into the middle east after 9/11

clinton has her issues but they are few. far fewer than this. and to me judgment issues and the email stuff pale in comparison to what 4 years under Trump would be
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    I'm fed up with politics.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Vote Trump and watch the system grind to a halt.

• Anonymous

@NedfromtheNed Actually, I'm disappointed with both of these top candidates. Hillary seems to be so liberal; Trump seems to be so conservative. I'm going to vote for the Green Party.

• Sigh.
      Ok

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1934
  • JudgmentDay
    Either way it's down to 2 terrible candidates everyone in the states are going to be stuck with for at least the next 4 years. For those of you that are able to successfully leave and start a stable and better life and live elsewhere, you are luckier than those of us that want to be or go live somewhere else but we just can't.

I ALREADY KNOW that she CANNOT be trusted at all!

I mean she had OPENLY Admit it that she IS CORRUPT by saying that "I'll stop being corrupted once elected."

Right... yea, whatever. Sure she will "stop being corrupt after she becomes president", what do you take the American people for? Fools?

It's only words, what guarantees that she will stop being corrupt later when she ALREADY IS CORRUPT in the very first place!

Here's what the President himself had said about Hillary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ9ooBHUWmQ

I don't trust Trump either, but this is another video that would make me rethink about voting for her if I had not discovered the fact that she had already openly admit that she is already corrupt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf14TE74MVg
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    Did you really fucking write all of that? Bruh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm not voting for her, but I'm not voting for that other 3 year old cock sucking dick back either. Also, if you have to reference Chris Christie, your entire point is invalid...
  • cinderelli
    I am not a fan of Hillary.. but there's no evidence for what you posted here.. and if someone begins writing about Trump.. ""with evidence'' they'll run out of space that GaG provides for a mytake..
  • meowcow
    Most of your reasons are false. And the reason they're false (particularly issues about foreign policy) is that Clinton is the Secretary of State, which is an advisory role to the president. While the position is important, she does not have executive decision making powers like the president, nor does she have veto power. As a senator among the many US senators, she placed her single vote among the many.

Just as most of your assertions that Hillary "supported" a particular view also means nothing. Each person on the planet has their own particular view and opinion. Some people support $15 minimum wage. Some don't. That doesn't mean it actually has any influence on the outcome. All you say is "Hillary supported a coup in Honduras". That's a very different statement than "Hillary provided weapons and intelligence to Honduran rebels."

There's actually no evidence to suggest Hillary or the Obama administration had anything to do with the Honduran coup. What the US government chose to do - which was enforced by Hillary (she didn't make the decision, she just enacted the decision by the government) was to prevent the return of the Honduran leader to prevent civil war from breaking out since the military already had power.

Without decision making power, how on Earth do you explain that she's responsible for the fall of Iraq and Syria and the rise of ISIS? If anything, those problems originated from the Bush-era and grew as the presidency transferred to Obama. It makes absolutely no sense that Hillary Clinton... of all people... would be responsible for those issues rather than Bush or Obama. ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE.
  • Errhh
    We'll she is awful, but trump IS corrupt just as well and from the debates one can easily conclude he is not fit for office at all!! It is truly a shame that there are in fact sooooo many idiot Americans who voted for these two people to be options to rule the country. How do you get these types of unfit candidates so up at the top? There has to be a massive amount of ignorant people in the USA to raise these crazy people to the top.

Nobody should vote and go on strike! People should open their eyes and protest instead to get a real candidate and get these clowns off.
  • Cryostatic
    "Trump may not be perfect, far from it in fact but at least he's not a corrupt unstable war mongering murderer and nation destroyer."

Of course not. He hasn't been given the opportunity. Let's keep it that way, m'kay?
  • Pinkbeauty
    after watching this video just now about Hillary and watching debate between trump and Hillary both the debate and the video now gave me thoughts as to who to vote for and I no I said I wasn't gonna vote for trump but I might ether vote Garry Johnson or possibly trump but I mostly like might vote for Garry Johnson
    • Don't vote Gary Johnson. He won't be elected. It would be great if he could be, but it won't happen. A third party has never won a US presidential election.

• Pinkbeauty

@NedfromtheNed will just have to see who gets elected but I think I would probably rather vote for him verses Hillary or trump

• Yes, but despite the cliche, it would be a "wasted vote".

• TuMeManques
    So many good points. How is that woman not in jail?
  • RedThread
    I think this take would have more weight if you had sources with evidence to back up these claims.

I'm not criticizing you or the opinions expressed here by the way.
  • RainbowFanGirl
    I'm not voting for Trump either. One's a liar, one's an asshole. Both are terrible.
  • StiffLeg
    Just give it up redneck, Trump is dumb as fuck. He destroyed himself during the debates, all Clinton had to do is just stand there & smile and that alone would qualify her for more than the rantings of the freaking lunatic like Trump.
    • Thrifty

Lol I do see the redneck thing

• pervertedjester
  • FatherJack
    She is a Rothschild controlled puppet bitch. A psychopath that fits in well with her masters. The Zionist Cartels stooge of choice !!
  • Saoirse_Nua
    Yeah I could write a take on why not to vote for Donald Trump but there is a minimum of 20,000 characters so I think I would have to do GaG's first 100 take series to get all the info across.
  • fiego
    When you say "Hillary was behind military members not getting their vote counted," what does that mean? I not disagreeing with you, but haven't heard that.
  • iCroissant
    It's no use. No amount of logic will change a Hilary fangirls mind. Just buy your passport and be ready to leabe the country.
    • Living in another country for a minimum of 4 years isn't going to be easy unless you have family and relatives elsewhere and have the skills to find something with good and decent pay to sustain your living or something. The economic situation has made everything difficult for the current and younger generation of people to be able to support themselves and not owe large amounts of student debts.

• Otherwise I'm sure more people would just start living and working abroad if it was so simple.

• Ahmed_Sy15x
    I'm not American but if i was, i would vote for none of them, Clinton is a liar and Trump is a bitch.

Good luck Murica.
  • Library
    Aren't these the same things that the male politicians do? I'd still rather have Hillary for president over Trump...
  • CisScum
    Both suck, it's like me picking between Hitler and Stalin for the next president. I choose none.
  • Waffles731
    "Honduras’ downfall resulted from a coup Clinton supported
    Today Honduras is ruled by an extremist, fascist far-right government because of what Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama did in 2009. The top 0.001% of the population live extremely well, while the remaining population in Honduras lives in hell…all because Hillary supported an illegal coup, and refused to support the legitimate, elected president."
    Actually wrong, Honduras has beeen fucked up since the CIA started fucking around in Central America during the Cold War.
    • Waffles731

Seriously if you don't want the International Market to lose faith in the U. S crashing the stock market, then don't vote for trump.
      If you don't want your president to havet he temper of an 8 year old, don't vote for trump.
      I'm not voting for either of them, but don't act like Trump is any better,
      Take a look at the extremely effective Scumbag President Richard Nixon who while corrrupt as hell, was certainly better than someone like Trump or Bush, because he did a HELL of a job.

• Speaking of Bush, you know who not only supported enthusiastically but voted for most of his idiot ideas, including the Iraq War, the Patriot Act and the Wall St. bailouts? Hillary... Go Bush supporter Hillary Clinton!

• legs_n_sheets
    If you want to compare how much of a leftist sided this website is just look at the preference here towards Clinton. Go to youtube and watch the general support from the public to Trump. See each video that involves Hillary and Trump, read through the comments and see the upvote/downvote count. There's a strong preference for Trump (make sure to take screenshots too lol). If this bitch wins, I would probably assert the elections were fixed. So #inbeforetheelections

Good take, I believe Trump is the lesser of the evils all in all. I agree with many things stated here, and some of this is well known facts. But not all unfortunately, many things I didn't know. I think posting some references would have helped your case. Just my two cents
  • echoaj
    Some I agree with. Others are complete bullshit. and Others are 100% bush's fault and have nothing to do with Hillary.
  • SvetlanaSavachenko
    There's no way I'd vote for that communist shrew hag!!!
  • simxc
    It's pretty fucked up that a large percentage of the population don't want either candidate in office.
  • BrennaJoy
    Only one real answer honestly! If she's not a candidate!
  • PrincessofNohr
    What did I just read...
  • Omar5881
    She trashed mubarak and when he's gone egypt is gone with him , fuck I wish this fuckin arab spring never happened

But I agree with everything you said here
  • goaded
    TL;DR There are no links backing up any of these assertions.
  • tyber1
    So that leaves Trump, Stein and Johnson, Johnson is easily the best choice of those three.
  • Whaaaaa
    She is a conniving ass bitch. I'm a republican and yes I'm voting for trump.
  • QuestionMan
    Neo-Nazis?
    Maidan was a people's revolution don't you dare shit on the struggle of my people.
    We got rid of a man that is the epitome of corruption. He was 10 times worse than Hillary Clinton.
    I wrote myTakes on the topic. Click the one below and you'll see part 3 which addresses the Neo-Nazi myth.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24787-russia-the-ukraine-crisis-understanding-russia-s-perspective-part-3

I do not like either Trump or Clinton.
    Trump is slightly better but his wall which is logistically impossible and his trade policies are moronic.

Electing Clinton would mean excusing corruption and having 8 more years of Obama style policies.
  • Words_and_Wisdom
    Clinton and Trump are both crooks. Jill Stein for me.
  • Rissyanne
    This was a great take!
  • YourFutureEx
    The world would be a safer place under Trump.
  • Dred1614returns
    Damn right. Great take.
    Trump 2016.
  • LadyPleaser4u
    Because she's a whore
  • archiz
    I am marking it to see the vid later
  • WhaChaChaKing
    Both are terrible.
  • Adigelunar
    Good postw
  • GreatnessBack
    Vote for ME!!
  • Benk111
    and she's baught by wallshtreet
  • Anonymous
    How's Trump not in Jail for not paying taxes both should be in Jail.
  • Anonymous
    She's still better than Trump...
  • Anonymous
    Clinton is trash. But Trump is worse.

I'll vote for Clinton. But the best case scenario is that they both get shot.
  • Anonymous
    • Mkb33

All.. please watch.

• Anonymous
    Hillary is corrupted. Period. Enough said.
  • Anonymous
    Indeed so much more. You forgot the obvious she voted for and enthusiastically supported the Iraq War, the Patriot Act, and the Wall St. Bailouts, who by the way are now funding her campaign.
  • Anonymous
    Great take!! Everyone needs to read this.
  • Anonymous
    Isn't it time to just write in Gary Johnson?
    • Benk111

he will be on the ballot in all 50 states but he has no chance at winning
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

• Anonymous

@Benk111 Well that's good at least he'll be on the ballot. I don't care if he has no chance, these other two are such complete douchnozzles that I wouldn't vote for either one. Really, no decent human being should.

• tyber1

@Benk111 Gary isn't known to be a genius, but he is honest, principled and hard working. That's enough for anyone sane to vote for him. 'No chance of winning' is a crap argument in this election, if the people who say he has no chance of winning voted for him he could win.

• Anonymous
    if you're going to post this you should do a post about Trump as well, even though you probably wouldn't have enough room. hillary is the lesser of two evils.
    • Rawrzz

Please God don't tell me you're voting for Hillary because she's "the lesser of two evils"?

• Hillary clinton is far from the lesser of two evils. You're better off not voting if you're thinking that to be honest. Both are equally bad, both are unfit for office. I just think trump will win because he is smarter than clinton in terms of how well he's campaigning. If you think about it, trump had to play his cards right to get this far and having his opponent being just as bad is way more in trumps favor over Clintons.