War does no one good; The heartbreaking ruins of a 4,000-year-old city of Aleppo finally ends after four and a half years.

akanetuk

A ceasefire deal has been reached between the Syrian government and rebels over the northern city of Aleppo. This will allow the safe passage of rebels and civilians out of the city of Allepo, effectively ending the battle that has raged over the last six years has seen 30,000 lives lost and the city almost wiped out.

2
1

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    😪 absolutely heartbreaking
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

11
  • SnowHearth
    I went there twice, first in 2010, and the second some weeks ago when I reunited with my old squad.
    I could see how the faces of people had changed. I hope the rebels don't take this opportunity to commit more crimes.
  • dudeman
    simple. don't fuck with America. do what we say or get fucked up. America first.