My hope and thoughts are with Syria

sjoes006
My hope and thoughts are with Syria

The acting President of the United States of America made some unfortunate choices of late to just bomb towns without concern for civilian lives.

As cautious as one can try to be we learned in the illegal Iraqi invasion it is never careful enough.

This is why we don't bomb cities and targets known to be occupied by poverty striken civilians that can't get out.

I want to believe hey are in a better place or at least free from pain. My love goes to those suffering right now as a result.

My hope and thoughts are with Syria
6
2

Most Helpful Guy

• OlderAndWiser
    "The acting President of the United States of America"
    The President of the United States of America (whether you like it or not)

"made some unfortunate choices of late to just bomb towns without concern for civilian lives."
    carefully chose to bomb the airbase from which chemical attacks were launched earlier this week

"This is why we don't bomb cities and targets known to be occupied by poverty striken civilians that can't get out."
    Nice sentence inserted for emotional appeal, but it has no relation to the facts of the present situation

"I want to believe hey are in a better place or at least free from pain. My love goes to those suffering right now as a result."
    And if Trump failed to act, you would be criticizing him for being immune to the pain of those killed and those who lost loved ones in the Syrian gas attacks.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I think you're one of my favorite gagers. Just sayin.

• @Neverrrmore I appreciate your kind words!

Most Helpful Girl

• 4465loveyou5577
    Freedom and peace for Syria and Palestine <3
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

15
  • MarkRet
    I feel bad for the Syrians, but it's standard for people in the middle east to have no honor. Their leaders are cruel tyrants, whether they be kings, dictators, or mullahs. They and their troops will do something vicious, then hide behind civilians, or they'll put a missile site on top of a hospital. If we target and kill these bastards, we end up killing innocent people, which will then be used as propaganda about the murderous 'Great Satan'. Keep in mind, this is the land of Islam, the 'peaceful religion.'
    • Isreal is americas ally, america is turkeys ally, the same country that shot down a plane with 200+ people isreal is the same country that killed 343 children in the past few years in the war of gaza. you are allies with both and you are no saint. you do not govern the world as the American government has done the worst out of any middle eastern country with their body count in the millions. How would you feel if russia started dropping bombs on our houses for the crimes of the government?

• sjoes006

You sir, have no honor.

• its not just about honor its about humanity. There is literally NO excuse for what is going on right now the OP clearly lacks remorse.

• kamelot
    yep, this is after he told obama to "stay out".. this is what people voted in. this is YOUR GOD, apparently
    • sjoes006

Class- today's lesson is the best president is a B rated
      Media whore actor. Regan, Trump and let's face it Nixon.

A. Pantry that stand for nothing will fall for anything. Thank god I have dual citizenship but god damned because only one country provides me work.

• America1st
    I guess killing those kids with gas that causes long and very painful death is good. The 250,000+ people that have been killed by Assad probably disagree with you. The bombing was on an air base. 7 people were killed according to Syria. Where do you get your information? The Palestinians are the one shooting missiles into Israel on a daily bases. They hit civilian places. Every so often Israel retaliates. Before they do, they drop thousands of flyers telling the people they are going to bomb so the people can get out if they want. Again, where do you get your facts. They don't come from reality. War is terrible, but when you are fighting wimpy cowards, you don't stop trying to win the war.
  • Turkish_Delight
    I hope the War will end and we will live in peace all togerher. Nice myTake!!!
  • JudgmentDay
    That war will not simply end. If you understand the underlying motives and reasons as to what is at stake and why the war even happened at all in the first place then you would eventually realize it's another ongoing proxy war in a new ongoing Cold War. And there are some REALLY BIG STAKES for BOTH superpowers are involved and why neither is ever going to to simply back away or back down from it.

It's not just the first time this has happened, and since you brought up Iraq, well, there's also Libya, and Iran, although Iran got sanctions instead. There's a pattern to all of those nations that don't seem to be merely a coincidence as to WHY these events are unfolding and happening as they currently are now.

If you want me to explain it I can, but I think I've made those response comments else where earlier already.
  • Maxemeister
    I thought they bombed the air base believed to have been the one to use chemical weapons against civilians?
    • sjoes006

Well you can't do that then everyone gets gassed.

• The US didn't gas Syria?