Nursery school Teacher is fired after she is caught KICKING students because they can't keep up with a dance routine.

akanetuk

A nursery school teacher have been sacked after she was caught on Camera kicking and slapping two little girls who could not memories a dance routine properly for their Christmas event.

The incident happened a few days before Christmas in a school in the City of Lu'an, East of China's Anhui Province.

Surveillance camera shows the two little girls, aged around four or five, taking part in the dance, which was to be shown to all the parents for their annual Christmas show. However, the girls seem to struggle to memorise the dance routine, which involves half the group standing up while the other half squats down. Their impatient teacher, pulls the two girls by the hair and takes them aside, after which she shockingly kicks them in their backside as punishment for their poor coordination. The lesson is PATIENCE.

2
2

Most Helpful Girl

• LaylaB20
    That's absolutely ridiculous. I mean, in other countries different teachers may have different patience levels, but I would never hurt a kid just because they're having trouble. I mean they're 4 to 5 years old.

If I was the mother of one of those kid's I'd slap or punch that lady right in the face. Her behavior was absolutely uncalled for.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• zagor
    She's pissed because she missed her opportunity to tyrannize others in the Cultural Revolution.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

11
  • cupidkisses
    i heard similar news about China before , so sad
  • DarkNight19
    I want punch she