Madonna looking vulnerable in a way I've never seen.

sjoes006

Wow look at her body language, the respect she must hold for our president. She truly does look like a school girl in this picture meeting one of her heros.

This brought tears to my eyes and reminded me why it isn't a choice to love Madonna.

Man Barry you're a badass!

4
0

Most Helpful Guy

• Waffles731
    I'm with Elton John on Madonna.
    he said: “Madonna, best live act? F--- off. Since when has lip-syncing been live? Sorry about that, but I think everyone who lip-syncs on stage in public when you pay like 75 quid to see them should be shot. Thank you very much. That’s me off her Christmas card list, but do I give a toss? No.”
    Is this still revelant?
    • Waffles731

I'm also a big Elton John Fan

• sjoes006

Of course!!! I love yellow brick road, I love so many of his songs. I hold him right up there with Neil Young and Bob Dylan.

I guess I really more wrote this post for Barry because I'm sure he probably was surprised and thought it was silly for Madonna to act as she did. But I'm with her on this one!

I've gone from a hesitant supporter to full on admiration that is completely earned.

The only time I remember being very upset with him was when he snubbed the royal family a time or two during his first 18 months of office but after that he got into line.

Elton John isn't wrong about the singing and dancing in stage. But she did do some movies and other efforts in the 90's that solidly prove she can sing.

The fact I s you can't dance around like that and sing well. It isn't humanly possible so it's one or the other. She's a performer not a singer I guess.

I am a classically trained singer who song honors choir throughout high school so of course I knew she wasn't singing live.

• sjoes006

I also never bought tickets to see her or any other pop dancer.

I understand the importance of a real live performance. Your singing alon and the pauses or words don't quite match. If seen performances so beautiful I didn't even try to sing along. You just stop in awe.

I wish I would have seen Amy Winehouse even if it were a bad performance, it would have been real. She was real.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

03
  • martyfellow
    I imagine even this photo is a fake, like everything about her.
    • sjoes006

What's your beef with Madonna? This photo is VERY unMadonna she looks like a five year old child.

I can't imagine being in Barry's shoes having this person who was a megastar during his formative years crumbling at the sight of him.

I'd want to tell her, "come on now keep it together". But I think it is a very sweet moment of her. She has a heart and she does care about things bigger than her.

• akadatank44
    She looks so different..
  • Dred1614returns
    It's probably staged.