Racism towards white people is not wrong?

I'm 17 years old white girl and i feel hurt by all the racism towards white people. Tell me why when black person gets racist jokes it's bad but when white person gets racist jokes its absolutely fine?

Yes, white people also have feelings. And all these racist stereotypes: white people can't dance, don't have rhythm, can't cook, black girls are better, prettier and everything...

No matter what happened in the past we should treat each other equally, because we are all humans <3

ALL LIVES MATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER

1324

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah I agree, I'm Egyptian but I'm conservative and I agree.
    If you're black and someone is racist to you everyone will rush to defend you.
    But if you're white and someone is being racist to you no one will care. Because blacks can't be racist. I was moqued for being more white skinned than most people here...

• And BLM is totally a terrorist supremacist group that kills innocent cops

• how would i do that? It should be easy to find a news of blm killing cops. you say it happens so often.

• Not so often but it happened. Shooting of dallace police officers

• When I went looking for a job right out of high school, I was told when asking to apply for Civil Service and Federal jobs, that I might as well not waste my time. This was account of my skin color being too white and that they needed to hire another color, regardless of qualifications. Because of quotas! So I have been a victim of racism, but I (we) don't count.

• anytime they add points to a score because you were a vet , black, or female, it is the same as saying white men need not apply.

• As the old saying goes, "Get your foot in the door" and then look around and work to the job you really want.

• Thank you for the MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel like Black Lives Matter is to speak up for those black people in particular who are getting shot by the police for no reason other than the colour of their skin, or people like Stephen Lawrence, it's not trying to say other lives don't matter or trying to make black people superior to anyone else, moreover highlighting racial profiling attacks against the black community.

• And that is all good but when they chant about frying pigs like bacon being directed at police that is extremism

• @handyman0844 you are justifying racism with racism. way to go.

• @DianaWest Not at all. You want thing to be in your fav and made they are not. You suffered no races injustice and made because no one set up funds for lazy white people to get a free hand out. How is it I do a little searching on google and found grants and programs you can apply for but you can't

• I am commenting from an Eastern perspective.
    No, it is not ok although it happens a lot in modern day.
    Hating on white people, unfortunately, is tolerated in many Western countries nowadays. When it is against white people it is racism too, because that perfectly falls under the definition of racism.
    I'll drop a quote here:
    "Hating on someone because of color is wrong, and it does not matter which color does the hating. It's just wrong."
    -Muhammad Ali
    So, If a black/Asian hates you just because you are white, (s) he is doing something extremely stupid.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 22

• the statement black lives matter is not racist. it's just a matter of fact. just because it specifies black people shows no superiority or inferiority to white people

yes racism is wrong regardless of the direction it goes.

• Racism is not acceptable whether it is done by white, black, Asian or whoever

• There is a lot of racism against Whites in the USA. The majority of Black women (all but 1) I've met in my life were racist and thought treating White people badly and unfairly was fine.
    The amount of racism I have experienced and witnessed in life has made me become racist against Black people and not want to associate with any of them.

• Generally white people dont understand how it is to be black. Police shoot black people for no reason and it happens a lot most times it dont make the news even. To black people white lives already matter, dont see white people getting shot by police for no reason do you? I white adult can go in a school and shoot 17 died and police never killed him. Why? he had a gun and killed people but police let him live. Black man get pulled over and get shot reaching for the paperwork the cop asked for with his wife and baby in the back seat. Cop never saw a gun. How many of you even have black friends or took the time to educate yourself about the issue. You only know what tv programming has made you believe, so sad. How many cops have served jail time for kill black people that did nothing wrong. answer zero. Get your heads out of your ass and open your eyes. If white people was getting killed by black cops white people would flip the fuck out and bet your ass they be serving time in jail. Stop being haters and so some love make a black friend or two and you will learn they have it rougher than spoiled white people.

• You know what they'll say. White people are evil, white people deserved it, white people aren't discriminated or oppressed, white people this, white people that...

• Do you even know any black folks? If you look at history they not far off.

• LOL. Those stereotypes actually don't offend me.
    What DOES offended me is when I'M blamed for slavery and apartheid.

• SJW's have ignored what Dr. King said about color of skin and content of character and decided it is okay to discriminate against groups they don't like.

• you know what I think, it's wrong but it's still funny. beacuse I'm white and I hate people in General and racist against anything that isn't me.
    p. s just joking just had a lot to drink

• If your dad was killed by a cop because he was black I bet you wouldn't joke. Is dead funny

• no but my grandfather and parents were mocked because they were Pakistani and people didn't believe they were my family regardless of all the DNA tests, so racism hits close to home for me even though I'm white. I don't think I'm better, but do you think people are killed just cuz their black and it may of happened a few times but do you think all white people as bad. I may only be white for odd genetic reasons but it's only a colour get over it.

• Don't try to argue with liberals on that, they will bring up some incredibly vague notion of "white privilege."

• Racism is wrong, plain and simple. It hurts people and is a crime against humanity.

• In this leftist society, minorities get special treatment, though they pretend they are being oppressed or whatever.

• when society tells its okay to bully a certain person or group believe me every dickhead imaginable will take advantage of it

• Anti White Racism is rampant and common place.

• Shhh, facts make liberals very mad

• trust me, you know nothing about racism

• Life isn't fair. Get used to it buttercup

• Every race is racist, plain and simple, humans in general hate people who are different, that being said if you are from a mostly white country you do face less racism on a daily basis just based on the fact there are less brown people, but any way you spin it it doesent make racism a morally correct thing to do, it doesn’t matter who it is against

• But black lives don't matter. That's what society is telling people.

Saying white lives matter is like proclaiming the sky is blue. What's the point? It's different than proclaiming black lives matter because even though people on the surface will claim black lives matter the way they are treated by our government and society as a whole says their lives in fact don't matter.

• Racism from a minority towards a racist majority is hard to condemn.

• No, it's easy. "That's racist, dude; you shouldn't say that."

• Racism is racism is racism is racism.

• @Liam_Hayden Racism from a minority towards a racist majority will certainly cause less damage thand the common racism against a minority.

• Racism is an excuse black people use to get what they want. A black person commits a crime and gets arrested by a white cop. "Hey, that cop is racist. If I was white, I would not be arrested for this crime". Like that. Fight back when you receive racist attacks. Speak up more often. Claim and prove that you were discriminated against.

• don't let it bother you too much. People are gonna spread their hate and you're right, it's not okay. But there's a lot of people at home right now having literal mental breakdowns worrying about exactly this. It's better to just live your life and let the haters hatred bounce right off you, rather than letting it sink in deep, where it affects your feelings.

What Girls Said 11

• 4d

I don't think it's fine or pleasant to hear prejudiced remarks, but I am not even going to claim that what I experience as a white, educated, middle class person is anything like what marginalized groups experience.

• Of course, no racism or prejudice is justified! Also, Black Lives Matter is in no way saying that black people are more worthy of life in any way. Everybody's life matters. However, that's not the point they want to get across, statistics show that police are clearly treating black people worse and killing them a lot more often! Some of the instances are purely outrageous! You should read up on it!

• It's funny isn't it? Black lives matter is portrayed as a strong community yet anything with white lives matter is marked with the kkk and white supremacy.

• Understandable since its seen as kind of a protest towards black lives matter and black lives matter is a protest against police shooting black people for no reason. To them is probably like saying ”whatever, I dont care about your people being shot for no reason by my people on the streets”.

• White live already matter. We freak out if a black person does something to white person. It all over the news, new laws will get made, and the black person gets put in jail. If you had a store and sold a ton of apple but could sell the bananas would you advertise the apple to try to sell bananas?

• 4d

I don't think the black lives matter movement is trying to say white lives don't matter, you totally missed the point with that. With that being said, all racism is wrong. I love a good joke though whether it's towards white or black people I really don't care. I don't take what people say out of context and I feel a lot of people do unnecessarily and it pisses me off because instead of getting on someone about a joke you could be combatting the real problem with actual racist people.

• 4d

I don't think BLM really needs to extend their name to BLMT (Black Lives Matter Too) just to appease edgy Anti-SJW YouTubers. For three reasons - 1) that what's meant is "black lives matter TOO" is obvious to anyone with half a brain, which directly leads to reason Nr. 2) that their criticism isn't even genuine to begin with, it's just a tactic to discredit BLM, and last but not least 3) that nothing would appease them anyway.

It also never ceases to amaze me how completely blind edgy Anti-SJWs are to the irony and hypocrisy in their whining.

• Reverse racism doesn't exist. It's just racism, and can happen to anyone, of any race

• Good take. ...

• I agree

• Racism is wrong but statistically speaking racism towards white people is much lower

• Finally I see a post like this. I'm white and a bit older than you, but when I was in high school, I had to stand by while my friends made fun of my "white tendencies". If I disagreed with them, I was racist. If I told them they hurt my feelings, I couldn't take a "joke". So I distanced myself from them in my last two years and I felt a lot better.

• I used to get bullied by teachers and students because I'm White. So it happends and racism is wrong period. Stand up for yourself if it happends to you or someone else close to you but don't let it break you!

• do you think it happens to white people or black people more?

• I think it be hard not to be a little when your black because white people make them that way. do you think this post would make a black person feel welcome to white communite?

• @handyman0844 you can't blame all Black People. Everyone makes choices and if you decide to be racist then thats on you not others. And this post can be welcoming she hasen't been racist towards anyone. And Black People can be racist just like white People can