Why Western Civilization Has Declined And Why Men Are At Fault

Unless you have been living under a rock in the middle of nowhere then I'm sure you have taken notice how fall down the slope western civilization at least here in the United States and some Caribbean countries have fallen maybe since the beginning of the new millennium.

The puropse of this Mytake is to identify the culprits of such a moral demise and how to fix it and begining heading once a again in a positive and healthy society.

The Blame Falls On Men!

Men are designed by God to be stronger both physically and mentally than women are for a reason; men are the gate keepers of a country, communities and their household.

When you as a man you decide to reject and deny your masculine energy and be manly to lead but instead turn into a pussyfied little punk who don't stand up for nothing righteous, but will have no problem standing up to defend and support perversion such as LGBT, legal prostitution etc society begins to rott from within.

There's a reason why many women especially today have become whores, sluts, thots or whatever adjective there is to describe promiscuity for women or your son a gang banger, criminal, lazy and alcoholic drug junkie; you think a little girl's dream was to grow up and be a whore or a little boy to grow up standing on a street corner begging for spare pocket change to buy beer?

We as men as a whole have failed our children, family and society, most men today do not want to be men but rather are shying away from manhood and masculine disposition and embracing a more feminine disposition.

A society where most men are weak, whiny and effeminate is doomed to fail.

Don't Be A Immoral Enabler.

We as men can't going around criticizing women for being whores and this or that and yet enable their immoral conduct by encouraging them to sleep around with us.

I have seen this man on YouTube make countless videos moaning and crying on how bad and selfish women are yet this hyprocrite decided to make a video encouraging men to cheat on their girlfriend and wife.

Women are a bunch of followers by nature, you can pretty much talk a woman into anything if you are patient enough and use the right words since women are prone to emotional thinking rather than logic.

Instead of encouraging women to sleep around with you, encourage them to be a better person or to seek out to be a good wife instead of a sexual mutt which everyone bangs.

Turn The Ship Around.

Since, we as men are the leaders you must begin to set things in proper order and be masculine as God desires men to be, no more protesting in support for LGBT which is destructive to a society morally, no more abortions, no more to escorts, no more to drugs, no more dressing in a woman's apparel or some super tight jeans, no more getting women pregnant and leaving them to be single moms, no more whining like a little girl because of Trump or whatever. Man the hell up already and be a masculine leader as a man suppose to in society and his household.

1 Kings 2:1-2:

Now the days of David drew near that he should die, and he charged Solomon his son, saying: “I go the way of all the earth; be strong, therefore, and prove yourself a man.

Proverbs 14:34:
Righteousness exalts a nation,
But sin is a reproach to any people.

614

Most Helpful Girl

• 3d

Im, not even a godly woman but I got morals.

As a woman whose father led his household. I think he did it the way it was intended in my opinion.
    He has three girls. All three of us back to back. And my mother. He never ran or complained (shocking right, especially as a black man?). They were young when they had us too. He always was there. He made sure food was on the table. He taught us that the world owes you nothing and it up to you to make your own bricks. He had bads days. And even being a manly man he was open about those bad days. My mother and we would pick up the slack when he was sick. Because he sacrifices so much for us. It wasn't a problem we didn't moan about it or complain. We didn't attempt to take his place.

My mother said when you make a commitment to your man you stand by him through the tough times too. It where I develope the importance of commitments and loyalty.
    The benefits:

In return, my mother got to be a mother to her girls. Our house was always clean she taught us, girls, how to look after ourselves. In return, I keep a clean home and can budget the hell out of a dollar (a bitch still can't cook lol I can't win them all ok) Which in return my dad got three healthy women in the world taking care of themselves. despite all the odds and the troubles. No drugs no major dramas and wanting to add to society, not destroy it.

In return, My father gets his acknowledgment from us every day. I call my parents every day. And when he frail and old one day I'll be there all of us will. My sisters are my best friends. Because we were taught to always remember the loyal love and commitments we have made to each other all these years.

But at this point, I highly doubt I will meet a man that is half of my father and that goes for women too.
    Why is there this invisible war between the sexes I will never understand it. We are different but it wasn't to make one better than the other. it was supposed to be a union. But such is life.

• 3d

Very wise words. Get GODly girl, you already got a lot of righteousness going on.

Most Helpful Guys

• 2d

Men are allowing radical feminists to define masculinity for them. The outcome is that you now have men who are conforming to that and are not masculine at all, while those who are traditionally masculine are often accused of "toxic masculinity" (whatever that is). There's no doubt that there are toxic people out there, be they men or women.

Growing up my parents had no problem sternly telling me to "man up" or rhetorically ask "Why are you crying?"
    I am so grateful they did that.

Additionally, one of the biggest problems in society today is fatherlessness. Too many fathers are out of the picture. Some are losers who walked out on their own, and others were pushed out (often by the legal system when it comes to custody laws, and harsher legal penalties).

Anyway, while I'm not a big fan of the delivery method here, I agree with the message of this take.

• The problem is, women think the man leading thing is sexist towards women, because they cook, clean and do all the housework. But men were the ones who went to war, worked on the fields or went hunting to provide their family with food. Women didn't complain about it not because they were scared but because they didn't want to do that hard phisical work, look at the bright side of it. A man in the middle ages would be called a sexist nowadays, but if someone would attack his wife he would have been the one sacrificing himself for her. As for the LGBT it's complete madness that westerners normalized it. Yes they're humans too and they deserve respect but they're mentally unstable and need to be fixed.

• Leaders are not the ones being served but the ones who serve, even the lord himself came to serve not to be served.
      Epethians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives just like christ loved the church and gavehimslef up for her"
      Jesus sacrificed himself for the church

Join the discussion

512
  • 7d

Take a stand. I have no shame calling whores, druggies and the like trash. They are human garbage. Only by ostracizing and making them uncomfortable can you get them to change. When girls are celebrated for sucking 20 cocks on camera the only thing to keep other women from doing it is making the ho cry when you treat her as she deserves to be treated. As a disgusting piece of shit. When skanky ho scum tries to date me I tell them exactly what i think of them. One seemed to wake up a little bit.

• Misandrist. Women and blue pill cuckolds are to blame.

• What's wrong with "whores, sluts and thots" or "perversion such as LGBT" lol?

You just sound like someone who wants to take fun out of life cuz you can't enjoy modern day life and sensibilities.

Also God isn't real.

• What's fun about naked zombies wearing rainbow flag Tshirts while having 6yo kids suck their dicks?
      We need to bring on one final crusade, against modernism, against secularism, against sin, against atheism, against islamocization, against hypocrisy.

• 3d

True translation: You enjoy shallow disloyal selfish hedonism because you lack the wisdom, honor and taste to aim higher and you choose to pretend that GOD "isn't real" because you don't like that little reminder your burned out conscience constantly whispers in the back of your mind that you are being a cancer to society and are on the road to ruin.

You can delude yourself but I see you clearly.

• 3d

@Nadim171 I almost agree, but for that "crusade" to actually be effective, the people who think right need to gather in one place and become the local majority and declare our independence as our own CHRISTian nation. I am heading up such a project, but I need helpers.

• 3d

I cannot adequately express my wholehearted agreement, I have been loudly saying all of these things for decades. Yes and yes. All truth and I love truth.

• Nothing seriously wrong with this take, except that it may trigger homos, feminists, and everyone else who "likes and carries on a lie".

• 7d

This take is feminism masked as Christianity. Blame men for all of society's woes, claim men are all at fault for the actions of a small number of men, and then make women's actions above criticism. It's the same shit with a few Bible verses thrown in.

• 3d

@genuinlysensitive No, this is accurate. Men are the leaders, they can't not be, even when they deny it to themselves. The bad ones among us brought in all the problems, the good ones need to start cleaning it up.

• 4d

Really disgusting take. I have no respect for fascism or fascists.

We know this country is going in a good direction when reactionaries are afraid of their ideas dying with them.

• 3d

You are upside-down and backwards and enable/worship the worst form of fascism.

• 2d

Are you going out to smash "fascism" comrade? Do you ever ask why the mainstream media controlled by multi national corporations calls people like you "anti racists" or why huge multi national corporations don't ban you off their sites? If you're fighting against the establishment, why is the establishment backing you up? Unless you're playing right into it's hands.

• 2d

Fascism is actually supported and has been by much of the media throughout American history. We don’t use the term fascism, because it’s tainted, but what is an alt-rightist or a paleocon or an identitarian if not just a fascist?

The far right we like, we think of a nice name for. The far right we don’t are fascists.

It’s actually the left that is constantly attacked and sabotaged by the media. Liberals are right wing, and accepted by much of the mainstream media, while the actual left has been buried into obscurity. Compare that with the fascists who actually occupy much of the mainstream right wing media and hold many offices for the GOP in the United States.

Your anti-semitic delusions about George Soros are just that: delusions. Please, spare me having to read a bunch of neonazi storm propaganda. Fascism is not worth my time and it’s not worth anybody’s consideration. It should be an ideology delegitimized, in exile.

You are a fascist, you’re only here to troll and recruit. I don’t have anything to learn from you.

• Well I disagree with quite a bit but I also agree with quite a bit..

• What you disagree with?

• It can be influenced by a man, but she can choose to make those choices.

• 7d

Yes and as I said the ones encouraging women to act this way are typically other women, feminists, and just because some guys sleep with them to get their rocks off doesn't mean it is condoned by most or all men. The same feminists who tell women to be slutty also say that everything bad in society is men's fault, and women are above criticism just like OP.

• 3d

What's wrong with whores, sluts, and thots? Or perversion of the LGBT? Sounds like a fun Friday night to me. And you claim to be Christian? Lol.

• Good mytake🙂

• Good take

• interesting

• 2d

I think it's both genders fault the west sucks 😂

• 4d

I assume that you're quite manly enough whining behind a screen about a problem that does not exist while you should be whining about the lack of proper education that led to the birth of brats like you.

• 6d

I'd argue the West has declined by letting in third worlders.

If we were going to open our borders up to the third world, we at least should have been highly selective and retained the IQ and General factor intelligence quota.

• Men don't owe society anything, the only thing that's owed is to inflict the same misery that society thinks it can get away with doing to men

• 3d

Men are the ones inflicting, even on other men, if all men ever agreed on something, 99.99% would immediately follow.

Your thinking is not accurate and it contributes to the problem.

• Your premise is all religion based and therefore flawed. But you are otherwise pretty spot on.

• 3d

There was no flaw in anything he said here. And there IS one religion which is true, and basing everything on it is pure wisdom.

• 3d

@Timelesswisdom OK, let me be a little more explicit for you then. What, specifically, makes you believe yours is the one true religion? What evidence can you offer to support that claim? What make you believe you are correct in your claim and every person who makes the very same claim about other religions is wrong? Is that clear enough?

My mind is open and I am genuinely interested to hear what you have to say.

• 2d

I will play along on the off chance you are going to take it seriously for a moment and for the third parties who read this. I believe it is true because when compared to my previous experiences, it matched facts I already was certain of, and upon studying it further and extensively I have found it to consistently reflect the facts I had seen first hand and predict facts I would discover later. In the 29 years I have believed, it has continued to confirm itself and never fails or comes up short ever, not once, and every time I read it i discover something new and true, and most importantly it led me to actual communion with GOD. So that is why I know mine is the one true religion. Every pure Scriptural believer and most average believers will tell you the same thing.

The evidence I can offer is not only that no one can find a single actual flaw with the Bible, or the precise historical accuracy of it's prophesies and if one follows it's tenets with sincere desire for truth, they will find facts and find GOD HIMSELF.

Those of other religions which claim they are the truth not only all their adherents have secret doubts but are motivated more by the behavior their claims of faith rationalize than anything about truth itself, and their behavior will bear that out. Also the doctrines of those religions are full of provable flaws and contradictions and have had no true flawless prophetic power. And the fruit of all of them is deceptive if not destructive.

• "We as men can't going around criticizing women for being whores and this or that and yet enable their immoral conduct by encouraging them to sleep around with us" agreed! The Bible condemns men who have premarital sex, too. It's called "fornication"

• It is not men that encourage women to do this it is mostly other women. The vast majority of men, even today don't want sluts.

• 3d

@genuinlysensitive It started before you were born and continues now, and it IS ultimately men's fault for wanting/letting it happen and it is our job to fix it.

• 3d

@genuinlysensitive men want to have sex with sluts