10 Misogynist Quotes That Sound Extremely Truthful

CasaNorba

A lot of these quotes were said by well known people in history such as philosophers, inventors, poets, men’s right activists, etc. Some will sound familiar and others will no doubt make today the first time you’ve heard about them. So before i go on I like to point out that I am aware that some of these quotes might sound...

• Sexist
  • Inhuman
  • Offensive
  • Misogynist

Indeed I must agree with them to such an extent and may sound like good words to live by in this chaotic world.so if you think you might find this take offensive I suggest to click out of it this instance.

Anyways here is quote #1

This was said by Nikola Tesla aka the best inventor in history and the smartest man in the world; said by Einstein himself. This guy himself was obviously proof of his own quote.

Thanks to his refusal of getting married he was able to dedicate all his time to his inventions thus becoming again the best inventor in history. Most of his apparatus were ahead of their time and there are few of them that not even today’s smartest engineers know how to operate.

Quote #2

This was said by Esther Vilar. She is a writer and a men’s rights activist. She wrote a controversial book called The Manipulated Man where she writes about how we men are exploited in today’s society while women get everything their way in many ways. I think this world would be a better place if men took the time to read her book.

Till then the reason why I agree with her quote is because obviously women know how to channel and manipulate their emotions better than us. Thus making them better liars and manipulators.

Quote #3

This was said by H.L. Mencken. I do not know so much about him other than the fact he was an American journalist. I also know that this quote is extremely important to live by, especially in today’s world where young boys have been conditioned by nonsense like Disney movies, and other franchises to prioritize this so-called thing “love.”

If more men lived by this quote then men today would not be as exploited as we are today via marriage and anything that relates to dating.

Quote #4

This man right here is a legend. Charles Bukowski was a German American poet and writer, his writing used to center around problems in our society, gender war, etc.

He couldn't have said this any better. Good women obviously do not exist and if you ever meet a woman who acts or appears like she is “the one” then you better get ready to be deceived big time. Women will never pretend like they are your gift from heaven unless they know that behaving this way is gonna get them rewarded somehow and boy will they either betray you or treat you worse than a pile of shit once they get whatever it was they got out of you.

Quote #5

This guy Mokokoma Mokhonoana is a poet, philosopher and graphic designer who’s been mainstreaming a lot lately and I can see why. A lot of the things he says make perfect sense.

He couldn't point out the hypocrisy of women calling men dogs (and other animals) any better. After all women can't reproduce without us so calling us animals automatically makes them bestialist.

Quote #6

This was said by Rollo Tomassi aka The Rational Male. the author of the book Rational Male.

This guy has said a lot of things I agree with but if I had to name the top 10 things he said this one is one of them. I mean I always said that sex is sex no matter what and there should never be any ultimatums or secret agendas out of it. Therefore if a woman is making you wait on sex then there is definitely a chance that she is obviously playing a game and is using sex to CONTROL you.

Quote #7

This was said by Friedrich Nietzsche, another brutal philosopher from Germany.

Yeah the fact that women are so mysterious, hard to understand and you need so much luck to understand them pretty much sums it up that everything about a woman is a “riddle.”

But no matter how hard it is to understand them we all know that in the end they just want you to plant your seeds in them. Whether it's because they want to start a family with you, keep you around, exploit you via child support and other liability we will never know.

Quote #8

This man passed away this year in February of this year, So I would like to wish him an RIP for being such a kick ass philosopher.

Till then it is nearly impossible to disagree with this quote if you are a man. Before feminism only women who were as hot as Marilyn Monroe had access to the mainstream, or at least that is what baby boomers and other older folks that were alive before feminism became a thing have always said.

Nowadays thanks to feminism you got women who are ugly and undesirable acting like they’re running the show. But now that most of us men know what feminism is all about, this is now becoming less common. I believe this guy helped us men wake up and realize all of this madness.

Quote #9

Marlene Dietrich said this, judging by her looks she must of no doubt been a sex symbol through the 1920s and 1950s. She most likely could of had any man she wanted in her time so I don't see why should have the need to change them.

Until then this is extremely common nowadays. It seems like most women don't see us men as potential partners, they instead see us as humanoid pets that they can train to act and behave the way they want us to for their own convenience.

If this is not abuse then I don't know what abuse is. We men are human beings, not dogs. Lets also not forget that when you love someone you love that person for who/she is whether if its for the good or bad. If you need to change someone then you obviously don't love that person and most likely don't know what love is.

Quote #10

I like to wish another RIP for this man right here aka one of my favorite heroes of all time!

This quote right here is pretty much self explanatory. Can anybody else describe divorce in a better way? And can it be a coincidence that more than 50% of divorce are initiated by women?

Conclusion

Till then there you have it folks. I know I could have come up with more quotes than this but if I do I probably end up writing a whole entire book.

5
15
5Girl Opinion
15Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• GaGirls
    Taking Tesla out of context, whatever the context was. The strongest motivator to do anything is love and sex. Napoleon Hill who studied the worlds most success men for 20 years, including Ford, Edison, and many former US presidents said that behind every great man there seem to be a woman or a woman nearby... Because love is such a powerful motivator. In fact his chapter on Genii referred to men using sexual energy to come up with ideas out of thin air via infinite intelligence. Andrew Carnegie said a man with a high sex nature was a good thing and the issue only comes when he wastes it solely on sex. He said it is best to have a master mind that includes both women and men for this reason. Criminologists have discovered long ago that the most harden criminals can be reformed through the influence go a woman's love. You cannot take the sex and love emotion out of humans. Some of these quotes are good but certainly no rational and emotionally healthy person would say all are wise. Maybe back in old times but not anymore.
    Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • CasaNorba

so to simply put it you are actually admitting that women are only good one for one thing and that is SEX. a man who doesn't get SEX must automatically be unsuccessful in life because he's not getting the "only motivation that life has to offer humanity."

till then no, Tesla was literally the smartest man in the world, A LOT SMARTER THAN EDISON. the reason why he is so underrated and overpopulated is not because he lacked success, but because governments across the world thought that it was a bad idea to let people know that clean and unlimited free energy does exist so they decided to censored him and forebitten to ever be mentioned in textbooks because after all that was what most of his inventions centered upon.

• Shizunk

The reform of criminals is actually a very interesting concept, though I was not able to find much info on the subject. Any idea where I should look?

• kqueen
    Why did you post these? Just to be controversial?
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • CasaNorba

for the same reason why there are stop signs posted in almost all the intersections within every city across the world

• kqueen

to stop people from dying?

Most Helpful Guys

• OlderAndWiser
    Regarding inventors and marriage: Thomas Alva Edison married at the age of 24 to a 16 year old girl who worked in one of his labs. They had three children and then she died when Edison was 37 years old. Two years later, he married the 20 year old daughter of another inventor and they had three children together. He remained married to his second wife for the remainder of his life. This example seems to disprove the first quote in a significant way.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • CasaNorba

I would agree with you if Thomas Edison was in fact a real inventor like our textbooks claimed he was

https://imgur.com/D64cCVN

ironically he was Tesla's nemesis yet he was nowhere near as good as Tesla himself. the reason why today the world knows more about him then Tesla was because again he got more fund and support from the government and the school department

• So you say that Edison didn't really invent anything?

• CasaNorba

highly doubt it. again I did a few research on him that conclude he was not the inventor our textbooks says he was. he was nothing but a businessman who had real inventors work for him. he would then do some minor corrections to their work like he did with the lightbulb and then take credit for them

• Bogoboj
    O man This really made my day every single one sounds profound and funny🤣😂

Plus thanks for the acknowledgement of Nikola Tesla, in my country (Nikola Teslas birth country) he is recognized as the most brilliant person ever and has a museum and even an airport named after him, i am sad that he is not recognized as one of the greats in the rest of the world.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • CasaNorba

thanks first and foremost.

But I feel just as bad as you do when it comes to Tesla. the reason why nobody has heard or recognized him as much as now was because government across the world decided to silence him by not letting the school department mention him in our textbooks just to get started. the government just doesn't want us to know that free, clean and unlimited wireless energy (which is what Tesla was all about) exist because if we did then the days of us paying electricity bills and killing ourselves for gasoline will be over in a heartbeat

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

313
  • ChubbyKing
    Yeah the word misogyny is thrown around way too easily these days. Poking fun at or criticizing women isn't misogyny. You'll literally have women saying to kill all men and put them in cages and people will say it isn't misandry but say something as small as, marriage is bad for invention and you're a misogynist? What kinda fuckshit is that?
    Like 1 Person
    • CasaNorba

Agree all the way, look at some of the opinions and comments I gotten so far. hell I even had to use the "I dont want to see this" feature on a loser here who commented earlier. I reported him 24 hours prior to that and this site didn't do shit about it, are you surprised?

• TruthBringer
    I honestly cannot choose a favorite, everytime I think I've found one it gets toppled by the next 😂😂. There is just so much truth in a single Take
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • CasaNorba

I thought it wasn't gonna be promoted, but I'm surprise it has not triggered anyone yet. and I was wondering if I will get a piggy back one just like your two most recent

• @CasaNorba Oh I wouldn't be surprised if you are going to. You already managed to get a triggered pink user here in the comments. Every piggy back I've received of my Takes never truly addressed the points I made, just a bunch of red herrings and other logical fallacies desperately trying to debunk anything I've said. Alas for them, they fail miserably. I wouldn't be surprised if you're going to deal with the same bullshit logical fallacies as I did. One thing is certain, it's going to be amusing nonetheless

• smallandtiny
    None of them are considered misogynistic, all these are true and that's life. Feminists made up the word "misogyny" so they can shut men down who spoke the truth and that is considered misandry.
    Like 1 Person
    • CasaNorba

exactly, but who the fuck dares call them misandrist when they should "kill all men!" during their rituals

• Exactly it's only offensive when a lecture/speech/event is even slightly against women, but women can literally protest around on streets holding signs of "Kill all men" and everyone agrees with her and marches along.

• Shizunk
    2,8,9 maybe ok, if I don't take them too seriously. 10 is fun. The rest is almost completely nonsense. I thought I would elaborate as usual, but looking at your toxic comments, I decided there is no helping you anyway.
    • CasaNorba

lmao "divorce is fun." you must be one masochistic psycho alright. guess we now know who's the one that really needs help

• Silas_314
    "Nikola Tesla aka the best inventor in history and the smartest man in the world"
    He was neither, although he was a good salesman, and he mainly focused on selling himself. Much like Edison.
    Disagree 2 People
    • CasaNorba

"he mainly focused on selling himself. Much like Edison."

dude are you on crack? the man did not cared about SELLING anything, his only goal in his life was to supply the world with free and unlimited supply of energy hence why nobody in his time wanted to fund any of his bigger projects

• Silas_314

"... free and unlimited supply of energy" - Really? How? Most (not all) of his "inventions" had no hope of ever actually working.

• CasaNorba

do more research on the guy, look up the Wardenclyffe Tower up when you get a chance. and dont believe what your textbooks told you. there is a reason why Tesla was never mentioned in textbooks yet Edison's greedy ass was

• MCheetah
    I agree with all of these and think this was a great MyTake.
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • Texaskid1
    These are too many truth bombs !!!

It is all sad but true. In this day and age it is better to not marry at all.
    Like 1 Person
  • ImmortalHanma
    These are fucking awesome especially number 6 women know they’re full of shit and are only out for themselves at the end of the day
    Like 1 Person
  • cute_short_nerd
    Therapy. All of you need it.
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    • Lol it's funny that you're underage and haven't experienced anything, and yet pretending to know something.

Growing up to do. You need it.

• CasaNorba

@smallandtiny lmao funny how her 15 year old ass claims we need therapy for agreeing with old philosophers, poets, and writers that were far smarter than her

• @CasaNorba Ikr that's being stupid to another level, these men were considered greatest writers of their time,

and there's even a quote by the comedian and actor, Robin Williams and he spoke a very amazing truth that people often oversee. Marrying a women means your money is in danger no doubt about it.

• TheLittleInnocent
    A lot of this is just... no 💀
    Disagree 3 People
    • CasaNorba

dont be pissed just because 10 people who were/are famous poets, writers, philosophers and activists who were/are no doubt smarter than you said things that give you and your gender at full blast

• kqueen

nikola tesla was probably gay. He never married because he liked dick

• CasaNorba

@kqueen dont gay people get married/form engagement too?

• Dratchild
    I'm fairly conservative but 3, 4, 6 and 7 are total BS
    • CasaNorba

you sound like hardcore blue piller. I hope you dont fall into depression and self hate when you find out they're not BS at all

• Dratchild

Nah man I just know a lot of great women

• Silas_314

"Blue piller"? Oh God, you're one of those people. ALL of your points are bullshit, especially Quote 3 that is allegedly from Mencken.

• lorenzomichael
    I only took what I did take by mistake. Or If 3 people said you did it. Then you did it.
  • whirled_up_girl
    Truthful to a misogynist no doubt.
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    • CasaNorba

typical comment that would come from someone who lacks elaboration skills but wants to talk shit

• Your the one who put in the title that they were misogynist quotes.

• CasaNorba

yeah you read the headline but skipped the whole story, thanks for proving my point

• fjh80
    I wish I had the time to address this.
    • CasaNorba

but you did have the time to comment on it ey

• Julious0202
    I really like the quote 8... very true
    Like 1 Person
  • Tabasco25
    😂😂
    Like 1 Person