Controversy. A short animated video gone viral about two young boys being gay is being promoted to influence children? What are your thoughts?

Controversy. A short animated video gone viral about two young boys being gay is being promoted to influence children? What are your thoughts?I think sooner or later a animated movie about LGBT community will hit theaters nation wide to influence and condition young childrens minds to be more accepting of the LGBT community.

As far as I'm concerned I think targeting innocent childrens minds about LGBT is pushing the boundary.

I can care less what a tranny or two gay or lesbians do with their genitals as long is not in My house or making advances towards me sexually.

I don't care nor support the LGBT community. As long they stay out of My way, I will stay out of theirs, but targeting the most innocent among us to further a agenda is kinda sick.

Give your thoughts gaggers. ๐Ÿ™„

1534

Most Helpful Girl

• yโ€™all are fucking weird. making TV show characters better represent real life isnโ€™t an agenda.

there is no such thing as gay propaganda. homosexuality is an orientation, not an ideology. nothing to force.

iโ€™m not gonna try reasoning with yโ€™all. just please think about the words you type, make sure theyโ€™re not stupid.

• Go learn something how social conditioning works through media. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @MlleCake: "He's coming on a forum of young people to promote a message of hate and condemnation."

No where did I spread hate or condemn anyone. I'm just speaking out against what a YouTuber or who ever did created the short film as to push a gay agenda which clearly the video promoted.

And people on this site aren't little children. 99% of people on this site are adults already.

• Yeah, you did, and you do, almost on the daily. You're not sharing the message of Jesus. You're bearing false witness.

Most Helpful Guy

• Parents who complain that their children are being "exposed" to wrongthink could instead just take the time to not let their kids watch it, instead of demanding that it be taken off the air altogether.

What Girls Said 14

• Nah, I think it's super cute. Nothing wrong with a kids film about two gay dudes, it's not like they're forcing every single child to watch it and even if they were, a video isn't gonna turn a kid gay and hey, even if videos could turn kids gay, being gay isn't a bad thing anyway. So yeah, adorable film.

• I think it's a cute short that's meant to be a step into a direction that allows same sex relationships to be seen as normal by more than just mature television. There's nothing wrong in showing kids that liking the same gender is normal and it's okay to feel that way if that happens in the future.

• That's the thing; it's not normal. The LGBTQ movement normalizes sexual proclivities of 2% of the world's population. LGBTQ people are a statistical anomaly, not a normal, everyday thing.

• @TheDamnYankeeLad You really have to do better than quoting Webster's. It really doesn't make the case you think it does.

• The English language doesn't change because a psychologist disagrees with it.

• Because of shit like this... I am glad my kids are grown.

• There's a fine line between lets not be mean to each other and teaching that choosing a gay lifestyle is an appropriate choice for a child. This sounds like propaganda to me. But I haven't seen it.

• How is it teaching that they're choosing a gay lifestyle?

• Oh aren't you just adorable. Tink tink tink.

• @MlleCake if you say so...

• I am against gay propaganda.

• Any other types of propaganda?

• @JJCarreon, They are in the process of accepting themselves, and with so much of the world telling them they are liars, evil, crazy, immoral and deserve to die, doesn't it occur to you that might be a difficult process?

The only people I have heard say they are a "lesbian trapped in a man's body" are get men. I never hear trans people issue forth such nonsense.

• are *H E T* men (not get).

• My child wouldn't be watching it.

• Honestly, most things like this will go right over children's heads. I doubt they would even get the true meaning and point of this video. It's hard for them to understand grasp things and to read between the lines when you're really young... ESPECIALLY when there's no dialogue involved that explains what's going on. Just think of all those kids shows you used to watch that hinted at serious topics like suicide, depression, divorce, etc... and you didn't even realize it at that age.

Young teens, middle schoolers, and young adults may relate to this more so than elementary school children like everyone is talking about in the comment section.

I will admit, it's well animated, but that's as far as it goes for me to be honest. I don't really care for the LGBT community and don't buy into the propoganda, to be honest.

• Indoctrinating children with their gay agenda is pushing it. I'm totally against this.

• If the same short film had a boy and a girl you would be fine, what makes this any different? It's not "propaganda", it's just a cute little short film.

• Oh my god, this film actually bought tears to my eyes. I actually cried. It's a beautiful short film

• I'm glad such things are/were censored on Kids television where I come from.

• You can't make someone Gay. It doesn't work that way. LGBT people are born every day. It's natural, and it's part of God's plan. Children who see cartoons like this will either feel more accepted for who they are, or more accepting of other people. THAT IS WHAT JESUS TAUGHT.

Never anywhere did he condone people like you persecuting others, especially for something that doesn't effect you in the least.

You are way too old to be acting like you do.

• Lol smh. Who am I persecuting? Whatever.๐Ÿ–’

• Close to the "Sola scriptura" theology idea thus.

• so then God should have made adam and steve or eve and eva... if he did then non of us would be here today... so thats why he made adam and eve so that they can procreate and have children

• you're annoying as fuck. let people live. if a kid's gay, they're gay; if they aren't they aren't. nothing influences that and that is an actual fact. i'm pretty sure no one is gonna make sexual advances towards you in anyway so you can erase that egoistical mindset of yours.

• Actually people like you that are proponents or part of the LGBT community are the ones that are annoying. Homosexuality is already accepted in all of Europe and gay marriage in all the states in the USA, yet you want more even to go and defend their clear agenda to target childrens mind with the filth that homosexuality is.

• Pedos already are pushing their agenda - ever heard of NAMBLA? And they are alternately jailed and laughed at, by ALL of us.

How much work have you done in the area of sexual assault to help children effected by pedophilia? Put your money where your mouth is. Show me you actually care.

• What if your son was gay? Would you say let him be whatever he wants? Damn it!

• Well, you cannot stop other people for saying stupid idea,

What i hate about lgbt is when, the person you know yesterday is not that person you meet from today

They kill that person, and they wondee they want to be accepted
    Theyve thought they giving good influence to other people , but they are not

One thing i hate about lgbt is to disregard sexuality

Promoting something that u are born to have tits

And people will say, you born with that and u dont need it, the real person is in your heart

Dufuq

How is that ever a nice influence at all if you influence people to trash something that u have

Anyway, sexuality should never be promoted with children or even adults

Theyve got their rights but they should stay silent not making noise

Such desperate peoples

• I can almost be certain pedophiles will one day push they can't help it that they are attracted to little children and promote it to get their way like homos push hard to be accepted. One door leads to an other type of thing.

• Yes they aren't, but they promote self destruction method to cure depression

• Actually, it's the psychiatric community that determined that was a more reasonable treatment than institutionalization, electro-convulsive therapy and lobotomy, which were recommendations they USED to make for people who believe they are trans. It took decades of research for them to reach the conclusions they have reached about transgenderism. These tend to be people already caught in a world of self-destruction. The therapies recommended for trans patients tend to focus on self-reconstruction.

You're just caught up on bottom surgery, which only a tiny percentage of trans people will ever undergo. I appreciate how you can see it as self-destructive - it certainly would be if you or I mutilated our genitals at home. But in terms of a transgender person, like I said, it's an act of self-reconstruction.

What Guys Said 33

• I know this might not sound politically correct but I think it's inappropriate to show it to elementary school children. If they feel they must show this film then it should be restricted to teenagers and older.

• but if it's about a straight pairing it's okay? i don't see your logic.

• @cipher42 People rarely talk about this because it's too controversial.

• I'm very, very, very, very leery of letting these Hollywood pedophiles push their subliminal sexualization program onto CHILDREN, when we know there's such a huge problem with pedophilia in Hollywood. Hmm, why are they telling our boys to go gay again? Oh, because they care about "gay acceptance?"

Yeah, fuckin' SURE they do, oh, I BET!

i.ytimg.com/vi/-z5TO92KI-s/maxresdefault.jpg

spidercatweb.files.wordpress.com/.../...150952.jpg

coconutrevival.com/.../Capture42.png

www.gossipcop.com/.../Justin-Bieber-Pedophiles.jpg

Yeah, Hollywood executives, boy, they sure really do care!

• I just watched this for the first time last week and I thought it was a cute story.

If a gay person watches a heterosexual romance it doesn't make them crave the opposite sex. I've watched plenty of independent gay romance films and I certainly don't crave the same sex.

I just think it's nice to see love. Love brings us all together if we open ourselves up to it.

• I looked at that clip. nothing shocking in it.
    Gays DO exist. They always existed.
    You can not undo that. No, I don't see a problem if children learn see them as another kind of normal people.

Compared with all the violence and horror movies kids are confronted with, I don't see where your aversion comes from.

How many people were KILLED in the most television series or movie you permitted your children to watch?
    Do you approve manslaughter or murder?

• They should leave the children alone. You're right that they're targeting them.

• I thought it was a pretty cute video. I'm not scared that kids will be influenced into being gay when they're not.

• I don't support gays and I will never support gays. I don't know why the heck people think gay love is so cute, it's total crap!

• That reminds me of the one channel that I saw on YouTube talking about how there are more than two genders.

Just propaganda that's going to cause even more kids to grow up confused.

• You had me at 'influencing children'.

Anything with sexuality should not be discussed like this until teenage years.

Leave the kids alone!

• Aside from one place where their faces are close to each other, I see no sexuality in this video, and similar is commonly portrayed between hetero characters all the time.

• I posted several images and links elsewhere in this thread showing heterosexual kissing that children are exposed to.

• Own... cute video... thanks for showing it to me...
    but... what about it that a child couldn't see it? I the past all we had was people and everything saying that it was wrong being LGBT, and eve with all their force we still became it... so a little video like this will never influence a child in nothing... It was never the influences we had, It's biological, a child will not change just by saying it's wrong, and will not change if you say things like that are okay...

• I think you're paranoid and full of sh*t.

• Weird. So now you are concerned that young boys might catch. . ."the gay"? Haha!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPkMik0EBII&list=PLwRdxmMWeuYAk3AXSilRaji7S0gBV9AjJ&index=14

• I have little nephews and nieces that watch cartoons so of course I'm somewhat concerned they might be watching some unnatural faggot crap on TV.

I know you however don't care about anything nor children, since you're a wicked man. I can tell you support and like evil.

• its on youtube also. there are channels teaching kids how to use dildos and also spreading lgbt ideas.

• As far as I'm concerned, non-heterosexuality is like having genitals. I don't care much if you got it, I don't care if you like it. I just don't want it in all my movies or being rammed down childrens' throats. At this point in the development of Western society that's all I ask, and I guess even that's too much for some.

• i think being gay or lesbian might be a mental issue... because their is no way they can make a baby between the two... it has to be a man and a woman... (my opinion)

• I don't really see a problem with it. I don't care if someone is gay, it's not my business but i think making people aware at an early age that this is a thing they're probably going to encounter in their life and there's nothing wrong with it is gonna be beneficial for society as a whole in the long run.

• This video just says "being gay is okay" it doesn't say "being heterosexual is bad". As long as it teaches tollerance and not hate (towards heterosexual people in this case) I don't give jackshit.

• Replace one of the dudes with a girl. It's the same story, no?

• I think that it isn't a horrible thing, teaching kids to accept others. but I would be worried about them twisting their view so they hate straight people or think they LBGT is what is normal and they are not right if they are not that way

• Sorry but I work in the animation domain and this kind of gay stuff is OMNIPRESENT! In fact if an animation talk about this, it'll have more chance to be promoted and get prices.
    I'm tired of this lack of originality

• I don't see a problem with educating kids that gay relationships are relatively normal

• I wouldn't say their targeting the children people make films based around society at large and homosexuality part of that. It's Freedom of speech, it's your duty to protect you're kids from things you find objectionable.

• Propaganda

• what happened to LGBT. just accept people being gay, no need to put them on a pedestal.

• Forcing something as normal is not the same thing as taking a natural progression towards normalizing. Gay marriage is still in its infancy. Trying to force its normalization is what is causing all the outburst. If we just left it alone and allowed it to happen then one day it would be normal. When cell phones first came out it was only for the rich and obscure people, guess what its been 20 years and everyone has one now a days.

• Gay marriage is already normal. LGBT people have been forming marriages without legal recognition for the entirety of human history. How long were we supposed to wait for the power structure to grant us civil rights? We left it alone for plenty long enough.

I appreciate what you're saying. I understand where you're coming from.

But when demanding rights that have long been denied, it's never going to be pretty.

I agree, the dinosaurs will eventually die off though, and part of that does take time.

• no controversy at all, it's more like a anti hate speech agenda. anyone should respect other's opinion and sexuality, nobody is going to force their beliefs on others, whatever they like it or not

• funny I think the same thing about religion

• Best short ever.

• But in actuality, that's the exact definition of homophobia. The fear of change of sexuality by exposure to another such as homosexuality.

• Before hormones hit in children do not know they are gay or not, I was 5-6 years old when girls and boys were same to me but I saw on TV girl and boy kissing and I tried to do the same thing with a girl. TV really influences children, they do not know what is wrong or right till they hit a certain age and this footage may lead them do things they will regret in their later life. In my opinion it is not right, as porn watching can lead others to being not able to have sex or lower their potency in life the same goes for this things too. Children are not smart enough to differentiate right from wrong and this kind of thing should be censored in my opinion.

• More from Guys
    3