Have you ever tipped a waitress just because she was hot?

Have you ever tipped a waitress just because she was hot?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Why the fuck did GAG feature this? Now I have to read 50 responses.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• My friend once left a review on Yelp where he mentioned "the hot Thai waitress." Yelp deleted the word Thai and kept the hot waitress part.

0|2
    0|0
    • LMAO! Why? If she was Thai she was Thai.
      I once left a review about a music store and wrote that the sales girl was cute and it got deleted.
      I don't know if they disliked the cute girl part or that I wrote that I felt unsafe in that neighborhood

• Show All
    • The unsafe part, probly.

• No. But when I was a waitress in highschool I used to get more tips than other waitresses mostly because I was pretty and had big boobs that I'm not afraid to show off. Men are easy to impress. It's the same now that I tend bar on the weekends.
    A good tip for getting big tips is not to wear a bra.

1|2
    1|0
    • LOL you know what to do

• Show All
    • @Dramweaver

I don’t see what there is to agree to. Anyone can can be proud of their body or whatever, but a waitress needs tips whether she makes you hard or not. Waiting tables is not a strip bar. People should get tipped for service.

• @VIVANT people do tip for service but guys do tend to over tip an attractive girl. Guys tend to think with other parts of their body when it comes to a girl they find sexy, it's just who they are we shouldn't hold it against them. Im not going to complain its a harsh world and there's a sucker born every minute.

Most Helpful Guys

• If I really am interested in her, I would very subtly let her know. First, I would put down 5 dollars. Then I would put down 2 dollars. Then I would put 3 dollars on top of that. Then I would put 8 dollars on top of that. Five dollars on top of that. 4 dollars on top of that. 3 dollars on top of that. 9 dollars on top of that. 3 dollars on top of that. Seven dollars on top of that.

(523) 854- 3937

Hopefully she'd understand the hint.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, but that was a long long time ago. I was 7, we went to a hotel in Alexandria. And then we just bought stuff to drink at the hotel reception and the waitress was really really hot. I actually like fell in love with her and I just like thanked her a lot. So my family just gave her tips a lot I was just 7😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 39

• Nope. Here in Scandinavia tipping culture isn't very prominent, because service staff generally get paid decent salaries... but you might want to tip your waitress in a restaurant anyway. I tend to do it, at least if I have the money to do it, but in that case it has nothing to do with the hotness of the waitress.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as the service is good, the waiter or waitress is friendly do they get a tip. As long as the basics are covered and a tip is going to happen, if they are attractive either male or female the tip may be better.

2|1
    0|0
    • Never a tip if the service is bad, no matter would attractive the waiter/waitress is.

• That’s shitty.
    I tip people if they do their job correctly and also because I know what the pay is like for waiters.

1|2
    0|1
    • Yes but why do you think sex sells?

• Because of horny, perverted men.
      Places use hot girls to keep customers coming back. I know, my work does it.

• You say "horny and perverted" like the terms are interchangeable. Horny guys tip the waitress, perverts tip the waiter.

• Nope, lol. Did they do their job correctly, and on time. That's what I tip well for.

1|2
    0|0
  • No. I only tip for good service idgaf how u look because u are getting paid to serve me any way

5|2
    0|0
  • I won't be nice to somebody simply because they look nice. They have to do something nice for me to do something nice for them.

2|1
    0|0
  • Nope. But my pizza delivery guy, where I use to live, would give me free Pepsi's and if he wasn't delviering he would get his co workers to do it instead 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • When i work at hooters i use to get tiped a lot lol.
    I tip hot guys

1|1
    0|0
    • Why'd you stop working there?
      Also, I haven't been to a hooters since I was a little kid at the one in Atlantic City. They MIGHT be building one here in my city, since I'd have to go down to the other side of my state to get to the next one available. If I go to one, is there a certain, how shall I say, way you're supposed to "act" as a customer. Like I said, I haven't been to a Hooters since I was a little kid. I'm 29 now. So, it'd be a little different, ya know?

• Oh yeah, that's the only reason I am going in restaurants

0|1
    0|0
  • If he/ or she is attentive I tip well. Not for looks.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have. The girl looked so great, with the pin up look. I like that look and she really nailed it. Happened just once though.

1|1
    0|1
  • You don't just tip someone because their hot you tip them because they need the money and that''s the only way they probably make money.

1|0
    0|4
    • its not the customer responsibility to tip them or give them an income. tipping is an option, no one is forcing anyone how much money they give or what the reason behind it

• No but if I feel they don’t wanna be there or have a bad attitude. I dealt with a waitress like that felt she want to be there wasn’t cheerful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I tip if I like the service or feel generous.

0|1
    0|0
  • A guy yea

0|1
    0|0
  • No because i never get a hot waiter. My waiters are always girls or average joes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I’ve taken away tips for them being ugly

2|4
    0|0
  • No..

2|2
    0|0
  • No, I just always tip regardless.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nah😂

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 146

• No... I tip my waitress because they need that money to survive.

4|3
    0|0
  • Normally the amount of the tip is based on how nice they are as a person, not on how attractive the waitress is. However there were two times when the waitress was clearly attracted to me so I gave her a large tip just to be nice to her. It was the same waitress on both occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t go out to eat often, but I did go and the waitress was hot, I probably wouldn’t tip. I have principle that I follow where I don’t tip hot waitresses, ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember but I'm almost certain this has happened at least a few times ;-).

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|3
    4|0
  • Never tipped anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tip based on how the service was, how swamped she appears, if she's respectful and kind, etc. If a friend decides to act like a pervy ass, I'll probably apologize, and tip better... but for me, it's not based on looks.

From time to time, I've gone with friends to a few places like "Twin Peaks" or "Tilted Kilt" mostly because the women are gorgeous (also nearby and also open late). But that doesn't make a difference on how much I tip.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tip if they do their job correctly regardless of race, sex, and looks. It all depends on if you did a shitty job or not 90 percent of the time I tip 15 percent if they did good even if they fuck up a few times as long as they owned up and fixed it but those 10 percent that argue with you or are just being an asshole. They usually get a note on the back of the receipt that says "here's a tip do your job better next time."

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive men and women receive significantly higher tips on average. It's interesting that this has been studied plenty and it turns out it doesn't even have much to do with gender and attraction- our society just idolizes attractive people. they have had female and male workers dress conservatively, and in more attractive clothing- and both had their tips go up a small amount from both male and female customers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes two to three time and the reason is she was very courteous as well as hot and seductive, I have still doubt why she was so courteous means it was bit extra as well as her way of movement seems she was trying to seduce me , I paid her with some tip and get away,

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember sleeping with one onetime about 25 years ago. It was a slow time, and she liked talking to me. So when she got off, she got her tip.

Actually, we stayed friends. I could call her up today and she would meet up with me.

0|1
    0|0
    • And she is no longer a waitress. She is the operations manager at a company.

• I would tip as long as the service is good. But her hotness can always increase the tip amount.

0|2
    0|0
  • I've definitely flirted with a waitress because she was hot and because that was fun tipped better but I haven't given more money just because she was hot. She had to be nice too and give at least decent service.

0|0
    1|0
  • Thankfully here in my country it is not the norm to tip wait staff or anyone really
    When I lived in the US where it is the norm I tipped because it was their livelihood they depend on tips to make a living
    I would not give them extra for being attractive nor give them less for not being attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's hot and that's all that she's got going for her then she'll have to work that. if she does it right, then i don't mind having some table candy. she must know how to get beer to the table or not tip.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I do appreciate her service more even if it's the same as the unattractive waitress.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never tip for just being hot. In fact if they try to get in my face using cleavage or whatever, then I tip nothing. But... they're nice, hot, and humorous then I leave $20 which to me is a decent tip lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Tipping is stupid, first of all; they work there and get paid for it. Second, girls act all fake in order to persuade guys to tip them more. I don't fall for that shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't tip however when I worked at RedRobin, the pretty waiteresses and handsome masculine waiters who were social and attractive took home $1k a week in tips. They tried to put me as a waiter because Im ugly, gay and antisocial so I would have had to quit due to not making any money - I was a cook and they hated me, open workplace bullying was common place there for m, e.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone actually did a social experiment with twins. One with bigger breasts.

They were to collect donations by holding a donations box each and standing side by side on a shopping street.

As you can guess the one with the bigger breasts collected more donations.

0|0
    0|0
    • Mythbusters tested tipping behaviour influenced by cupsize as well. The bigger the more tips, from both, men and women.

• More from Guys

Recommended myTakes