Have you ever tipped a waitress just because she was hot?

• Yes
  • No
Why the fuck did GAG feature this? Now I have to read 50 responses.

41148

Most Helpful Girls

• My friend once left a review on Yelp where he mentioned "the hot Thai waitress." Yelp deleted the word Thai and kept the hot waitress part.

• LMAO! Why? If she was Thai she was Thai.
      I once left a review about a music store and wrote that the sales girl was cute and it got deleted.
      I don't know if they disliked the cute girl part or that I wrote that I felt unsafe in that neighborhood

• The unsafe part, probly.

• No. But when I was a waitress in highschool I used to get more tips than other waitresses mostly because I was pretty and had big boobs that I'm not afraid to show off. Men are easy to impress. It's the same now that I tend bar on the weekends.
    A good tip for getting big tips is not to wear a bra.

• LOL you know what to do

• @Dramweaver

I don’t see what there is to agree to. Anyone can can be proud of their body or whatever, but a waitress needs tips whether she makes you hard or not. Waiting tables is not a strip bar. People should get tipped for service.

• @VIVANT people do tip for service but guys do tend to over tip an attractive girl. Guys tend to think with other parts of their body when it comes to a girl they find sexy, it's just who they are we shouldn't hold it against them. Im not going to complain its a harsh world and there's a sucker born every minute.

Most Helpful Guys

• If I really am interested in her, I would very subtly let her know. First, I would put down 5 dollars. Then I would put down 2 dollars. Then I would put 3 dollars on top of that. Then I would put 8 dollars on top of that. Five dollars on top of that. 4 dollars on top of that. 3 dollars on top of that. 9 dollars on top of that. 3 dollars on top of that. Seven dollars on top of that.

(523) 854- 3937

Hopefully she'd understand the hint.

• Yes, but that was a long long time ago. I was 7, we went to a hotel in Alexandria. And then we just bought stuff to drink at the hotel reception and the waitress was really really hot. I actually like fell in love with her and I just like thanked her a lot. So my family just gave her tips a lot I was just 7😂