Ready for Conspiracy Theories Part II?

Part 2.
3. Satanism, the Occult, Child Sacrifice and More

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/04/mass-child-human-animal-sacrifice-peru-chimu-science/

https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@in2itiveart/winter-solstice-council-of-13-child-sacrifice-in-denver-co-bi-annually-at-navarre-hotel

Who were the Gnostics? Why did this information go underground? Think about that...

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός gnostikos, "having knowledge", from γνῶσις gnōsis, knowledge) is a modern name for a variety of ancient religious ideas and systems, originating in Jewish-Christian milieus in the first and second century AD. Core Teachings include:

1. All matter is evil, and the non-material, spirit-realm is good.
2. There is an unknowable God, who gave rise to many lesser spirit beings called Aeons.
3. One evil, lower spirit being is the creator who made the universe.
4. Gnosticism does not deal with "sin", only ignorance.
5. To achieve salvation, one needs to get in touch with secret knowledge.

The Gnostic ideas and systems flourished in the Mediterranean world in the second century AD, in conjunction with and influenced by the early Christian movements and Middle Platonism. After the second century, a decline set in, but Gnosticism persisted throughout the centuries as an undercurrent of western culture, remanifesting with the Renaissance as Western esotericism, taking prominence with modern spirituality.

Carl Jung approached Gnosticism from a psychological perspective, which was followed by Gilles Quispel. According to this approach, Gnosticism is a map for the human development, in which an undivided person, centered on the Self, develops out of the fragmentary personhood of young age. According to Quispel, gnosis is a third force in western culture, alongside faith and reason, which offers an experiential awareness of this Self.[159]
-----------------------------------------------------End of part II---------------------------------------------------------

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Man these are boring. I came here for mothman, 9/11 consipracies, bohemian grove, Area 51, illuminati, and aliens. All this religious shit is boring.

• Those are all coming. Just takes me some time.

Check out part 1 too: Are you Ready to Get Red Pilled (Top List of Conspiracy Facts)? ↗

• @murdanyc916 I don't think most conspiracies are real but they're fun to read about

• plenty of real information comes from questioning misinformation! =P

Most Helpful Guy

• Message me in my inbox, I'd be happy to share some knowledge. I study topics like these all the time as a hobby of mine.

Satanism = Worship of the Devil
    True Satanism = Thinking the Devil is God, because God of the Bible smites people/punishes them
    Occult = Esoteric = Hidden Knowledge

essentially they call the Star of David/Seal of Solomon the key to it all, because of the esoteric writing hidden within the Torah, Kabballah, Sepher Yetzirah, Zohar, and Talmud of the Jewish studies

the more you learn about each and every religion, you will learn more about yourself, the more your worship/learn about God, you will worship/learn about yourself.

“Ad Rosam per crucem, ad crucem per Rosam.”

To my Rose by way of my cross, to my cross by way of
    my Rose.

EB TI ETOM OS