The Amazing Victory Of France in FIFA 2018

Hello everyone,

It's me again.

Today I had the honor to watch the final match of Mundial from up close while sitting at the VIP bleachers.

It really was one if the best expiriences that I'll remember forever!

And since I'm still here, I decided to take a break from the party and the celebration to write about France's win!

Picture that I found online : French team members celebrating a goal!

I have to admit it was an extremely intense match, everyone in the field was full of life, shouting, celebrating and the french team played amazingly.

It was clear that they deserved to be the champions!

Picture that I've found online : Celebrating his goal!

The score ended at: 4-2

Giving the one and only France the winner's title and her 18th win in FIFA 2018!

The goals from the winning team were:

#1 Mandzukic at 18'

#2 Griezmann at 38'

#3 Pogba at 59'

#4 Mbappe at at 65'

For everyone that was actually there, it was clear from the beginning that the team that lost didn't stand a chance in front of the masters of football, but still, congrats for trying Croatians.

2nd place isn't bad for a 'small country' is it? 👌🏻

Again, France you played amazingly.

We are proud that you showed your extrodinary footall skills in Russia 🇷🇺!

Congratulations you made history!

It was a pleasure having you in our country everyone.

See you in 4 years!

END.

-AngelicSin

1536
AngelicSin is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• France deserved this right from the start, congratulations France!

• Croatia played very well but it was apparent France were going to be a challenge. France definitely didn't deserve that penalty nonetheless they clinched the final with 4 goals overall.

I loved though how croatian President acted like mommy haha :)

• Like a mommy?
      I was there it was the most uncomfortable thing for the players ever, she looked like she enjoyed too much the touching.

• My parents were invited there

• Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Girls

• Wow! I would love to have the same experience that you did. It must have been amazing!
    I think Croatia did a great job, maybe they will be the next European champions.
    But I'm happy for France, they lost against Portugal but now they are the World Champions, which is much better! :)

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 34

• An incompetent referee who probably never played football in his life, was suspended previously for in correctly awarding a penalty. It was ball to hand, not hand to ball. Therefore no penalty.
    France may have won the World Cup.
    Croatia won people's hearts.

• Not Russia's heart.

• I used to play football yes

• Good, it's a great sport.
      Think we're going to have to agree to disagree on the game and result.

• Croatia handed the World Cup to France. That own goal and silly penalty cost Croatia the game. Overall Croatia was the team of the Tournament. I'm really happy for Modric tho.

• What exactly was amazing about it? An team full of Africans (who are inherently stronger and more enduring than whites) winning over a small country? It's brute force. This championship was the worst actually. Not that you should be surprised of it when it happens in mother Яussia :D

• Afraid to write your opinion with a name on babydoll?

• If you don't like it, you can report it. Have a nice day kid.

• Have a nice day too grandpa

• France did not deserve to win it, they cheated first by Griezmann diving for a freekick that lead to the first goal. The french then hounded the referee and bullied him into using VAR to decide a handball, which wasnt! It was clearly ball to hand, the croatian had pushed his arms down to avoid a handball, he had no idea it was going to hit his hand. French fans prevented a significant chance for Croatia to score, they ran onto the pitch. The french and the referees of Fifa are cheats and bias.

• We agree to disagree

• @AngelicSin lol you're so immature

• @InTimoreDei Thank you babydoll it comes natural

• France didn't deserve it. They should've been knocked out by Belgium, but the official for that game was just terrible. In today's game they were being dominated by Croatia in the first half and at the start of the second half until fans ran onto the pitch at such a key counter attack. Let's not forget two terrible calls leading to two goals. But shit happens and that's football for you, congrats to France.

• I still think Croatia deserved the victory😂
    And how could u write that so fast lol

• Judging by your replies to others here, you seem very much biased.

• Biased and conceited about the French team

• Lol if you haven't noticed I enjoy this whole thing to much, I don't complain for the comments I get at all. I just like seeing how people react to my irony

• That's not irony though but whatever.

• They were lucky as fuck and it's wasn't deserved
    Croatia had 14 shots on goal not mentioning the other shots and France had only 7
    Croatia had 61% possession in the first half
    Griezmann faked the fall on the first foul which resulted in a goal for France which wasn't deserved
    The hand touch from the Croatian defender was unintentional so it shouldn't have been a penalty
    And the extra 2 goals for France were great but it was only because Croatia team mentality fell and they weren't playing as seriously

• ''For everyone that was actually there, it was clear from the beginning that the team that lost didn't stand a chance in front of the masters of football, but still, congrats for trying Croatians.''

You don't have a clue about football. The freekick was not an actual freekick, Griezeman dived. And it was a lucky owngoal, And the penalty call was absolutely brutal.

2 Undeserved / unlucky goals and 1 greatly worked goal in the first half and you're telling people from the beginning they didn't stand a chance? You clearly don't understand anything about the game other then whats on the scoresheet.

• I disagree that they played amazingly and that they deserved to win.

They were more effectively today and there were two moments the referee was on their hands.

• Lol you saying Croatia didn't stand a chance just tells me how little you know about football.
    Go home kiddo play with dolls or something

• You are croatian that's why I'll forgive you for being an asshole because you are hurt that your team lost, go be annoying in another's person's comment section though, not mine.

• Croatia did stand a chance, France was just more coordinated.

• I think France's victory in the 1998 World Cup was amazing and this one was anticlimatic as they really had the best team.

• yes this is their 20th anniversary win
      from the 1998 world cup
      I was only 1 or 2 years old when that happened

• Read up on their win vs Italy in the KO Phase. I watched in with French and Italian guys at a bar in London- so much emotion on both sides.

• my favourite part was when that one guy who i've never met who was wearing the same coloured shirt as a bunch of other guys who were running around on a field kicked a ball past some other people who were all wearing another colour of shirts from him, and it went in to a net. that was so terribly exciting!

• Wow great for you, VIP lounge must have been awesome :)
    @hasrett hard luck , i feel bad for Luka :( he is one of the best players out there

• croatia was way better but france scored more goals, even in football there is something called luck

• Actually they both scored 3 goals 😂 mandzukic had some bad luck..

• @Pikachula yeah... they did have bad luck first came that goal then the penality , in reality though croatia controlled the match but france lucked out and took a couple of opportunities.

• I woke up late and missed watching the match. I was hoping for a Croatian win. Now, I'm glad I missed the game.

• At least it showed how people hate french people so much that they'd root for North Korea if they were against us. That victory has shown that we weren't quite welcome on this site.
    Guess it's a sign I should pack my bags and get off that community.

• Shocked with the hatred myself and France would win it if no penalties or own goals happened either way so seems well deserved to me.
      But what's wrong about rooting for north korea lol? Not like you root for their government but the players.

• They don't hate the French. They hate the people who could stoop so low for glory.

• Are any of the French players actually French?

• Are any of your jokes actually funny?

• Seriously you white, you european, be proud of that girl! Don't be one of those liberal idiots falling for the bullshit lies that Media tells you

• I just think that Nigeria or wherever all those French players are from deserves some credit too.

When you think about it, the French only provided the uniforms.

• lucky france , they dont deserve the cup.

• félicitations à la France. The game was awesome Croatia was awesome the whole tournament but France was just better.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 13

• tbf, it wasn't an "amazing" victory.
    1 goal was a sincerely bad call which resulted in a free kick; even the announcers knew it was a dive--resulted in an own goal--they didn't even get a head on it.
    the other goal was just a penalty from an unintentional hand ball--shouldn't have been awarded.
    Felt Croatia's goal had so much more finesse to it. it was incredible. i think they lost a little drive when it hit 4; that's all.

• We agree to disagree then, Croatia didn't deserve it.

• there you go again. i advise you to look back at the comments you've said to people; particularly the girl you told to take her pills and such... i wish you the best though! as long as we agree to disagree, i'm cool. i rarely get upset and invested in bad internet vibes🤷🏽‍♀️

• I think I was actually too polite on her case, and like I said this is how I talk and behave and since you don't want bad blood, either deal with it or ignore it. Now that we cleared that up I'm cool too

• Congratulations to France! I don't think they were the better team today, and during the first half they actually played pretty shit, but overall they were the best team of the World Cup, so it's alright.

• LoL, "amazing", yeah right, the referee was their best player... only Serbs and French were against Croatia.
    For me, Croatia is the real champion, greetings from Montenegro to our best neighbors!

• Is this "France National Football Team" or Africa Continental Football Team?

• I wanted Croatia or Belgium to win if only to prove that a small country could triumph against the traditional footballing giants like Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, Spain, Argentina

• Croatia played very well but France won and deserved the victory 😁

• Love you Croatiaaa!!! <3

Congrats to France. 😊

• well, i like ballet ♡

are you french?

• Nice take

• Croatia 🇭🇷🇭🇷❤

• Nice mytake

• Amazing? Really?

• Get the anonymous off and I'll answer you sweetheart.

• Why does anonymous trigger you so much, sweetie?

• Because I like talking real to people that have a name on, but you know since you are so afraid to have an opinion I will let you be for today.

• Did you really write it there? So fast?

• Like I said I'm pretty talanted, and the time that it took france to celebrate the win before the award arrive was pretty looong

• Uh huh. Cool.