Watching

The Amazing Victory Of France in FIFA 2018

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

It's me again.

Today I had the honor to watch the final match of Mundial from up close while sitting at the VIP bleachers.

It really was one if the best expiriences that I'll remember forever!

And since I'm still here, I decided to take a break from the party and the celebration to write about France's win!

Picture that I found online : French team members celebrating a goal!

I have to admit it was an extremely intense match, everyone in the field was full of life, shouting, celebrating and the french team played amazingly.

It was clear that they deserved to be the champions!

Picture that I've found online : Celebrating his goal!

The score ended at: 4-2

Giving the one and only France the winner's title and her 18th win in FIFA 2018!

The goals from the winning team were:

#1 Mandzukic at 18'

#2 Griezmann at 38'

#3 Pogba at 59'

#4 Mbappe at at 65'

For everyone that was actually there, it was clear from the beginning that the team that lost didn't stand a chance in front of the masters of football, but still, congrats for trying Croatians.

2nd place isn't bad for a 'small country' is it? πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Again, France you played amazingly.

We are proud that you showed your extrodinary footall skills in Russia πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί!

Congratulations you made history!

It was a pleasure having you in our country everyone.

See you in 4 years!

END.

-AngelicSin

36
15
15Girl Opinion
36Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• menina
    Wow! I would love to have the same experience that you did. It must have been amazing!
    I think Croatia did a great job, maybe they will be the next European champions.
    But I'm happy for France, they lost against Portugal but now they are the World Champions, which is much better! :)
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • menina

Thanks for the MHO. :)

• olga2530
    this is class !!!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• Oram52
    Croatia played very well but it was apparent France were going to be a challenge. France definitely didn't deserve that penalty nonetheless they clinched the final with 4 goals overall.

I loved though how croatian President acted like mommy haha :)
    LikeDisagree 4 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Like a mommy?
      I was there it was the most uncomfortable thing for the players ever, she looked like she enjoyed too much the touching.

• Oram52

Some of them were uncomfortable yeh notice that too. One or two at least I remember were quite happy being mothered Lol

How did you end up in VIP lounge anyway?

• Anonymous

My parents were invited there

• 390Pendolino
    France deserved this right from the start, congratulations France!
    LikeDisagree 7 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1334
  • Ki_Wavy
    tbf, it wasn't an "amazing" victory.
    1 goal was a sincerely bad call which resulted in a free kick; even the announcers knew it was a dive--resulted in an own goal--they didn't even get a head on it.
    the other goal was just a penalty from an unintentional hand ball--shouldn't have been awarded.
    Felt Croatia's goal had so much more finesse to it. it was incredible. i think they lost a little drive when it hit 4; that's all.
    LikeDisagree 10 People
    • Anonymous

We agree to disagree then, Croatia didn't deserve it.

• Ki_Wavy

but, hey, they won... give credit where credit is due.

• Ki_Wavy

why didn't they deserve it? seemed like a lot of luck from france/africa.

• CuChullan
    An incompetent referee who probably never played football in his life, was suspended previously for in correctly awarding a penalty. It was ball to hand, not hand to ball. Therefore no penalty.
    France may have won the World Cup.
    Croatia won people's hearts.
    Like 16 People
    • Anonymous

Not Russia's heart.

• CuChullan

You think one Slavic nation wouldn't support another Slavic nation?

• Anonymous

I'm Russian, living in the capital. You really think that you know my country and people better than me?

• Sociopathvictim
    France did not deserve to win it, they cheated first by Griezmann diving for a freekick that lead to the first goal. The french then hounded the referee and bullied him into using VAR to decide a handball, which wasnt! It was clearly ball to hand, the croatian had pushed his arms down to avoid a handball, he had no idea it was going to hit his hand. French fans prevented a significant chance for Croatia to score, they ran onto the pitch. The french and the referees of Fifa are cheats and bias.
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    • Anonymous

We agree to disagree

• oh and are you going to disagree about another referee bias, a quick freekick was going to lead to a croatian goal only for the ref to stop the attack when the croatian got behind the french defense, he called it back to be retaken (on the half way line). He pointed to his whistle like they have to wait for his whistle. Referees are not supposed to do this unless its taken from the wrong spot or on the edge of the box when he's organising a wall. It was the halfway line! You clearly don't understand bias, you just dont want your country being shamed, i get it, but you need to understand how disgusting this final was.

• Anonymous

I'm not going to read all that it seems too boring

• Pineapple_Boy
    Croatia handed the World Cup to France. That own goal and silly penalty cost Croatia the game. Overall Croatia was the team of the Tournament. I'm really happy for Modric tho.
    LikeDisagree 11 People
    • Anonymous

We agree to disagree

• No its a fact. Everyone who watches football (real fans) know this.

• Anonymous

The only fact it's that you are annoying. I'm a real football fan and I disagree now get off my post

• Ephemera1
    France didn't deserve it. They should've been knocked out by Belgium, but the official for that game was just terrible. In today's game they were being dominated by Croatia in the first half and at the start of the second half until fans ran onto the pitch at such a key counter attack. Let's not forget two terrible calls leading to two goals. But shit happens and that's football for you, congrats to France.
    Like 9 People
    • nakhrewali

CONGRATS TO ME AND YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD LOOKING

• Ephemera1

@nakhrewali Congratulations to your poon

• Idontgetitatall
    What exactly was amazing about it? An team full of Africans (who are inherently stronger and more enduring than whites) winning over a small country? It's brute force. This championship was the worst actually. Not that you should be surprised of it when it happens in mother Π―ussia :D
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    • Anonymous

Afraid to write your opinion with a name on babydoll?

• Afraid of writing an actual argument with proven facts instead of semi-ironic aggressive statement in hopes to provoke me? Nice try :)

There you go. Now you see me. But I don't see your constructive opinion πŸ€”

• If you don't like it, you can report it. Have a nice day kid.

• Dingsbums
    I still think Croatia deserved the victory😂
    And how could u write that so fast lol
    LikeDisagree 13 People
    • Anonymous

I'm a fast writer and I strongly disagree

• Dingsbums

I disagree to ur disagreement

Or however u say that grammatically correct πŸ˜‚

• ThisDudeHere
    Judging by your replies to others here, you seem very much biased.
    LikeDisagree 7 People
    • Biased and conceited about the French team

• Anonymous

That's because I'm indeed

• Anonymous

@InTimoreDei no shit sherlock

• Joker8
    They were lucky as fuck and it's wasn't deserved
    Croatia had 14 shots on goal not mentioning the other shots and France had only 7
    Croatia had 61% possession in the first half
    Griezmann faked the fall on the first foul which resulted in a goal for France which wasn't deserved
    The hand touch from the Croatian defender was unintentional so it shouldn't have been a penalty
    And the extra 2 goals for France were great but it was only because Croatia team mentality fell and they weren't playing as seriously
    Like 9 People
    • Anonymous

You weren't there babydoll, I was

• Anonymous

Don't show how much it bother you though it's rude

• Joker8

Sorry I don't get that

• Riggers
    ''For everyone that was actually there, it was clear from the beginning that the team that lost didn't stand a chance in front of the masters of football, but still, congrats for trying Croatians.''

You don't have a clue about football. The freekick was not an actual freekick, Griezeman dived. And it was a lucky owngoal, And the penalty call was absolutely brutal.

2 Undeserved / unlucky goals and 1 greatly worked goal in the first half and you're telling people from the beginning they didn't stand a chance? You clearly don't understand anything about the game other then whats on the scoresheet.
    Like 9 People
  • Pamina
    Congratulations to France! I don't think they were the better team today, and during the first half they actually played pretty shit, but overall they were the best team of the World Cup, so it's alright.
    Like 2 People
  • vekin
    I disagree that they played amazingly and that they deserved to win.

They were more effectively today and there were two moments the referee was on their hands.
    LikeDisagree 8 People
  • TheOneLol
    Lol you saying Croatia didn't stand a chance just tells me how little you know about football.
    Go home kiddo play with dolls or something
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    • Anonymous

You are croatian that's why I'll forgive you for being an asshole because you are hurt that your team lost, go be annoying in another's person's comment section though, not mine.

• Elizzie

Croatia did stand a chance, France was just more coordinated.

• AEther
    my favourite part was when that one guy who i've never met who was wearing the same coloured shirt as a bunch of other guys who were running around on a field kicked a ball past some other people who were all wearing another colour of shirts from him, and it went in to a net. that was so terribly exciting!
  • Logorithim
    I think France's victory in the 1998 World Cup was amazing and this one was anticlimatic as they really had the best team.
    LikeDisagree 4 People
    • yes this is their 20th anniversary win
      from the 1998 world cup
      I was only 1 or 2 years old when that happened

• Logorithim

Read up on their win vs Italy in the KO Phase. I watched in with French and Italian guys at a bar in London- so much emotion on both sides.

• AbdKilani
    Wow great for you, VIP lounge must have been awesome :)
    @hasrett hard luck , i feel bad for Luka :( he is one of the best players out there
    Like 4 People
    • he did well I have to admit

but there was no stopping Mbappe,
      he was so good it was scary
      scary good

• AbdKilani

@JellyDonutguy96 Maybe

• ChocoLada
    LoL, "amazing", yeah right, the referee was their best player... only Serbs and French were against Croatia.
    For me, Croatia is the real champion, greetings from Montenegro to our best neighbors!
    LikeDisagree 2 People
  • Catholicgirl22
    I wanted Croatia or Belgium to win if only to prove that a small country could triumph against the traditional footballing giants like Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, Spain, Argentina
    Like 1 Person
  • Bananaman177
    Are any of the French players actually French?
    LikeDisagree 10 People
    • Anonymous

Are any of your jokes actually funny?

• Only Pavard and Thiavun are french... others not. All are mixed with something else.
      Im sad that this russian girl seems to be a liberal. I thought russian women still know that Europe is for Europeans... seems like not all of them are this way...

• Anonymous

@MyUsernameFake Bite me.

• 3rdSrike
    croatia was way better but france scored more goals, even in football there is something called luck
    LikeDisagree 8 People
    • Pikachula

Actually they both scored 3 goals πŸ˜‚ mandzukic had some bad luck..

• 3rdSrike

@Pikachula yeah... they did have bad luck first came that goal then the penality , in reality though croatia controlled the match but france lucked out and took a couple of opportunities.

• Show More (27)